Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have I Delayed the Rapture, Jesus speaks on the delays -"Must see Video"....

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Have I Delayed the Rapture, Jesus speaks on the delays

Published on Aug 4, 2015
Have I Delayed the Rapture? Jesus said.

The answer is in this video. Should I go on with my studies? Should I take that new job offer? Should I train to be a missionary?? "We have been living like 'yo-yo's'" Jesus said. Then He explained the reason for all of this and what we should be doing right now.

We are all tired of waiting and holding our breath from event to event, what is Jesus saying about that right now? Does He truly want to surprise us? Have we really been on the verge of the Rapture several times? He answers all of these questions in this video. After I had delivered the message I got a rheum from the Lord, "I have made My thoughts known to you."

Thank you Jesus for your double confirmation

Love, Clare

Re: Have I Delayed the Rapture, Jesus speaks on the delays

Valerie

Have I Delayed the Rapture, Jesus speaks on the delays

Published on Aug 4, 2015
Have I Delayed the Rapture? Jesus said.

The answer is in this video. Should I go on with my studies? Should I take that new job offer? Should I train to be a missionary?? "We have been living like 'yo-yo's'" Jesus said. Then He explained the reason for all of this and what we should be doing right now.

We are all tired of waiting and holding our breath from event to event, what is Jesus saying about that right now? Does He truly want to surprise us? Have we really been on the verge of the Rapture several times? He answers all of these questions in this video. After I had delivered the message I got a rheum from the Lord, "I have made My thoughts known to you."

Thank you Jesus for your double confirmation

Love, Clare

I too have been disappointed, the Rapture has been delay and I'm sure many others have been as well; however, I know that God always has a good reason, and His ways are perfect. I believe that the Rapture has been delayed several times before, recently and in the past.

God longs that all would be saved and that none should perish; our God is long suffering, however, the time will come when His mercy will be removed from the inhabitants on this Earth.

Watch this wonderful message, apparently, the Rapture was delayed....I believe the Lord,wants to encourage us, and assure us He is coming, just as Jesus promised too.

I hope everyone, takes the time and listens to this video, and I hope it will answer some questions, and bear much fruit, for God's Kingdom. Jesus is Coming, we must wait on Him; and He will come when we "least expect Jesus to come".

Marantha!

God Bless,

Valerie

Rapture When?

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Still Small Voice
Published on Aug 11, 2015
PDF HERE: http://www.heartdwellers.org/all-pdf-...

In this video I answer some of the doubts that have been voiced, has Jesus really delayed the Rapture because of our prayers and the conversions? Using the Scriptures we show other precedents when He did delay judgment because of repentance.

FEB. 13, 2015 - Comfort One Another With These WORDS - MUST WATCH AND LISTEN! AWESOME!!!

Comfort One Another With These WORDS - MUST WATCH AND LISTEN! AWESOME!!!

Published on Feb 13, 2016
Does it make sense to You, that I would have My Precious Bride, She who has been so Faithful to Me, go through the SAME PUNISHMENT as the Sinful of the Earth? By the very nature of a Serious and Deep Love Relationship, that is leading up very soon to a Wedding, what Groom would delay their Day of Joy, only to leave His Bride-to-be out in a Barren Wilderness, exposed to the Harsh climate, and surrounded by Deadly Predators! I tell you that he would waste no time in running to her rescue. He would snatch Her away quickly, protecting Her from Every Potential Danger. Then He would whisk Her away to the Safe and Protected Place that He had been preparing for Them and their New Life together.

Re: FEB. 13, 2015 - Comfort One Another With These WORDS - MUST WATCH AND LISTEN! AWESOME!!!

Uh-oh. I don't like the sounds of this. If Jesus has actually postponed our departure, there's no telling how many more years we're going to stuck waiting.

Guess the moon tetrad meant nothing, after all.

Re: FEB. 13, 2015 - Comfort One Another With These WORDS - MUST WATCH AND LISTEN! AWESOME!!!

Kathy have you watched this last video of Feb 13th, 2016?

Sure doesn't sound like it going to be years, does it, not according to this last video.

What a difference a day can make; sounds it's anytime now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie

Comfort One Another With These WORDS - MUST WATCH AND LISTEN! AWESOME!!!

Published on Feb 13, 2016
Does it make sense to You, that I would have My Precious Bride, She who has been so Faithful to Me, go through the SAME PUNISHMENT as the Sinful of the Earth? By the very nature of a Serious and Deep Love Relationship, that is leading up very soon to a Wedding, what Groom would delay their Day of Joy, only to leave His Bride-to-be out in a Barren Wilderness, exposed to the Harsh climate, and surrounded by Deadly Predators! I tell you that he would waste no time in running to her rescue. He would snatch Her away quickly, protecting Her from Every Potential Danger. Then He would whisk Her away to the Safe and Protected Place that He had been preparing for Them and their New Life together.

Valerie, Kathy & All--

Yesterday, I found still more a couple brothers & sisters in Christ!!!

They are none other than the sister & BIL of my former nextdoor neighbors whom recently moved-out. Dan & Yvonne both live up in Flagstaff, AZ; whom are down to fix-up their families' duplex to put up for sale.

Yvonne & I were talking, that led up to our common faith. She too, feels completely at peace. She knows that Zero & Pope Francis are AC & FP; plus she also too senses that our time here on earth "is" coming to a close, and Jesus' return IS much nearer than we think.

Isn't that wonderful news or what!?!

'n'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S
Valerie, Kathy & All--

Yesterday, I found still more a couple brothers & sisters in Christ!!!

They are none other than the sister & BIL of my former nextdoor neighbors whom recently moved-out. Dan & Yvonne both live up in Flagstaff, AZ; whom are down to fix-up their families' duplex to put up for sale.

Yvonne & I were talking, that led up to our common faith. She too, feels completely at peace. She knows that Zero & Pope Francis are AC & FP; plus she also too senses that our time here on earth "is" coming to a close, and Jesus' return IS much nearer than we think.

Isn't that wonderful news or what!?!

'n'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks for sharing Tammy!!!

It is wonderful news, and very encouraging for us all.

Maranatha!

Valerie