Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus Speaks On: What Is To Come After The Rapture, Part 1 Order of Events & Part 2, 3 & 4, 5

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jesus Speaks On: What Is To Come After The Rapture, Part 1 Order of Events

Published on Mar 2, 2015
Yellowstone Super Volcano, God Will Intervene With Mercy

Nibiru, nuclear and conventional war on our soil, Yellowstone, Technology that will remain, the mark, the restructuring of America After the Trib

Sequence of Events in the Tribulation

Rapture when Miami is Bombed Jesus Will Not Forsake America

Major Prophetic Series From the Lord,
What Will Come To After The Rapture
Tribulation Sequence of Events
The Three Days of Darkness
After the Tribulation

This is first in a very important video series. WHAT IS TO COME AFTER THE RAPTURE 1, The Sequence of Events After the Rapture

He has asked me to do a series on this. I already have videos 2 and 3 in the works.

His entire purpose of giving me this message was to prepare those who are left behind so that they KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus is in control of everything that happens.

This seems to me to be the harbinger of the Rapture, in other words it is on the horizon and He wants instruction left behind for those who are not taken.Some very bazaar things will happen, things we have no experience with, things we cannot gauge because they are literally, 'out of this world.' So many will be freaked out by this they will fall into despair. This whole series is to prevent that and instill hope. THERE IS HOPE. Despair will be the tool Satan uses to cause souls to give up their salvation and give up entirely on God.

Therefore the Lord has asked me to do this series with Him, in which He is outlining the things that will come. Those who listen to this video will not be taken by complete surprise. They will know what to expect next and that there is absolutely an end to these events, He is Coming to stop it all.

Please download this video and keep it for your loved ones. It will be a light in the complete despair and darkness that is to overtake the world and America. Please PASS THE WORD ON.

Thank you for listening to our channel. May God infuse your heart and mind with supernatural knowledge and understanding. Clare

Jesus Speaks On: What Is To Come After The Rapture, Part 2: The Events

Jesus Speaks On: What Is To Come After The Rapture, Part 2: The Events

Published on Mar 5, 2015
Jesus Speaks On: What Is To Come, Part II: The Events

This is the second in the series, What Will Come to Pass, in which the Lord Jesus is detailing events and dynamics of the Tribulation and what we may expect afterwards.

There will be a whole new source of energy that is free to everyone. Transportation will be free. Resources to advance in your given mission will be free. No longer will the poor be marginalized, they will have everything they need to become who they were created to be.

Law and order will be kept by His angels and those appointed to lead.

The western U.S. will become the capitol of America and the distance between the split continent will be greater than a ferry can cross.

There is some wonderful news in this message, something for us to truly look forward to. The whole tone of these teachings from the Lord is to give us hope and especially for those left behind in the Rapture, there is a wonderful new life to look forward to and you shall be rewarded for your faithfulness.

Many who suffer and survive will be placed in positions of leadership after the tribulation. Glory to God, there is hope!

Thank you for listening. Parts 3 and 4 are coming soon.

Clare

Jesus Speaks: After the Rapture 3 & 4: How to stay under God's protection.

Jesus Speaks: After the Rapture 3 & 4: How to stay under God's protection.

Published on Mar 5, 2015
Jesus Speaks On: WHAT IS TO COME AFTER THE RAPTURE, PART 3 & 4, and how to stay under God's protection.

The Lord has stressed how to handle threatening situations in this video. How to respond, what prayers to pray, and what miracles to expect if you trust in Him completely.

He has promised to be with you as you persevere during the Great Tribulation, just as He was with the Israelites, but it is absolutely necessary that you TRUST Him more than any of your own devices or judgment.

Jesus has asked me to do a series on this. His entire purpose is to prepare those who are left behind so that they KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that HE is in control of everything that happens.

This video has instructions for how to pray and react in situations where you are under attack or fearful. THERE IS HOPE. Despair will be the tool Satan uses to cause souls to give up their salvation and give up entirely on God. But knowing that God is with you will keep you strong when stressful situations wear your resolve down to the bone.

Please download this video and keep it for your loved ones. It will be a light in the complete despair and darkness that is to overtake the world and America.

Thank you for listening to our channel. May God infuse your heart and mind with supernatural knowledge and understanding. Clare

Jesus Speaks On What Is To Come After The Rapture, 5: Who I Can Protect, And Who I Cannot Protect

Jesus Speaks On What Is To Come After The Rapture, 5: Who I Can Protect, And Who I Cannot Protect

Published on Mar 6, 2015
Jesus Speaks On: What Is To Come After The Rapture
Part 5: Who I Can Protect, And Who I Cannot Protect

In this video the Lord concentrates on who He can protect and who He cannot protect. It's not enough to say the right prayers, our hearts must be right with Him.

Many people left behind will be broken and humbled, ready to yield their lives to God. This is His provision for their survival, physical and Spiritual. In the world they learned arrogance and self sufficiency, and now to enlist God's protection, they must learn to yield their opinion to His wisdom, and rely totally on Him for everything in authentic humility. They must also learn charity and service, an agenda so different from the world's selfishness and self interest.

Please download this video and keep it for your loved ones. It will be a light in the complete despair and darkness that is to overtake the world and America. Please PASS THE WORD ON.

Thank you for listening to our channel. May God infuse your heart and mind with God's Love, Humility, Supernatural knowledge and Understanding with the grace to obey. Clare

We are a full time ministry and appreciate the kind and generous hearts that are able to contribute to our ministry. May the Lord bless you thirty fold, both now and in the age to come.
You can find a pdf for this message at: http://www.heartdwellers.org/jesus-sp...
http://www.heartdwellers.org/donate-1...

Re: Jesus Speaks On What Is To Come After The Rapture, 5: Who I Can Protect, And Who I Cannot Protec

Rapture When?

Still Small Voice
Published on Aug 11, 2015
PDF HERE: http://www.heartdwellers.org/all-pdf-...

In this video I answer some of the doubts that have been voiced, has Jesus really delayed the Rapture because of our prayers and the conversions? Using the Scriptures we show other precedents when He did delay judgment because of repentance.

FEB. 13, 2015 - Comfort One Another With These WORDS - MUST WATCH AND LISTEN! AWESOME!!!

Comfort One Another With These WORDS - MUST WATCH AND LISTEN! AWESOME!!!

Published on Feb 13, 2016
Does it make sense to You, that I would have My Precious Bride, She who has been so Faithful to Me, go through the SAME PUNISHMENT as the Sinful of the Earth? By the very nature of a Serious and Deep Love Relationship, that is leading up very soon to a Wedding, what Groom would delay their Day of Joy, only to leave His Bride-to-be out in a Barren Wilderness, exposed to the Harsh climate, and surrounded by Deadly Predators! I tell you that he would waste no time in running to her rescue. He would snatch Her away quickly, protecting Her from Every Potential Danger. Then He would whisk Her away to the Safe and Protected Place that He had been preparing for Them and their New Life together.