Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to overcome fear through Jesus Christ

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Will God test us in our faith in Him? Yes that principal is all over the Bible. This is so our faith in Him will become stronger. I know people that have so much faith in this world. They are very well off and have almost no problems in life but they do not have a clue where they stand with God because they don't know Jesus Christ. If I try and talk to them about God they give me resistance. In one way or another they fight me. They trust in the world. They do not have faith in Jesus Christ and as a result have built their life on sinking sand and will fall. People that put their faith in Jesus Christ build their life on solid rock. They will not fear when the storm comes.

Christians fear all the time because they forget this basic principal. I want to issue you a challenge. When you start to fear go back to this basic principal and just trust God. Go back to keeping it simple. Oh that's to easy. What is wrong with simple. If we make life complicated like, "What about this and oh look at that, nooooooo do you see this" then of course we are going to walk around in fear. We don't even realize that it is self imposed because we are so used to doing it all the time. Life is not in our hands. We are just walking through and all we can do is respond the way God wants us to respond. We cannot even act because only God can act. For example Creation was an act of God. Do you see hoe limited we are as human beings? This is why the most basic teaching in the Bible is trust in the Lord.

We are to give God and other people love and yet fear is the opposite of love. Let the world play the role of fear. We know they will. They always do. "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4;18.

I can just hear some people say, "Well if I get anxious it will help." How?" I don't know but I have been doing it all my life." Did it help? "I don't know but I can keep doing it." This is the way most people think and respond but it is not the will of God for us to respond this way. I can also tell you that if you keep doing this you will probably fall into sin. I'm not just talking about fear which is a sin but other sins along with the fear of sin. "Well it is practical to be anxious and fearful." Really? I I just proved that it is against the will of God to fear and it will probably cause us to fall into more sins. The reason we sin against God can always be traced back to not trusting in God.

It is the devil that lies to us and says, "It is not practical to trust in God so just be anxious and fearful.".

Re: How to overcome fear through Jesus Christ

Thank you Bob D., for your positive, informative, encouraging message, especially for the end times we are living in at present. Fear not for the Lord is with us, and God has not given us a spirit of fear. We should be strong and courageous, and should believe that God is with us, no matter what, God will strengthen us, through everything we may encounter.

He will help us to accomplish, His will here on Earth and in Heaven. God promised not to leave us or forsake us, our hope, joy, and eternal bliss, rests on our faith in the Lord, and His Holy word, for what God has spoken and is written, has, and will come to pass for us, as it has for other past followers spoken of in scripture.

Trust God, and know, that He loves you more than any words can express, and His word is TRUE and SURE. Therefore, be rest assured, God is truly with us, and His Holy Word
speaks of truth. Let go of all your fears, and let God do what He has promised, knowing, He longs to do good for His children, and will uphold us, guide us in the ways of righteousness, and eternal life in His presences forevermore.

LET GO OF FEAR, AND LET GOD HAS HIS WAY, FOR HIS WAY IS PERFECT!

MARANATHA,

Valerie

Isaiah 41:10
'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Romans 8:31
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Exodus 20:20
Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning."

Deuteronomy 20:1
When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Isaiah 41:14
Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob, little Israel, do not fear, for I myself will help you," declares the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Isaiah 43:5
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and
gather you from the west.

Isaiah 44:2
This is what the LORD says-- he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.

Isaiah 49:8
This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

Isaiah 50:9
It is the Sovereign LORD who helps me. Who will condemn me? They will all wear out like a garment; the moths will eat them up.

Daniel 6:16
So the king gave the order, and they brought Daniel and threw him into the lions' den. The king said to Daniel, "May your God, whom you serve continually, rescue you!"

Daniel 10:12
Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.

Haggai 1:13
Then Haggai, the LORD's messenger, gave this message of the LORD to the people: "I am with you," declares the LORD.

Haggai 2:5
This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear.

Treasury of Scripture
Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

fear

Isaiah 41:13,14 For I the LORD your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, …

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for …

Isaiah 43:1,5 But now thus said the LORD that created you, O Jacob, and he that …

Isaiah 44:2 Thus said the LORD that made you, and formed you from the womb, which …

Isaiah 51:12,13 I, even I, am he that comforts you: who are you, that you should …

Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, …

Deuteronomy 20:1 When you go out to battle against your enemies, and see horses, and …

Deuteronomy 31:6-8 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: …

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not …

2 Chronicles 20:17 You shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand …

2 Chronicles 32:8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help …
Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD …

Psalm 46:1,2,7,11 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble…

Luke 1:13,30 But the angel said to him, Fear not, Zacharias: for your prayer is …

Luke 2:10,11 And the angel said to them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good …

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be

against us?

Re: How to overcome fear through Jesus Christ

I think this is half serious and half funny. This writing that you are looking at was a rough draft for a blog. This is not only half an article but only half of the half was posted on RFTH main forum.

Please take my English with a grain of salt. There was a misunderstanding because someone in the family posted some thoughts I had about this subject. It was an honest mistake.

Perhaps it was meant to be because Valerie posted many verses about fear and trust me when I say this --- you will need every one of those verses.

We are about to enter an era when fear will be greater and true faith in Jesus Christ will be less and less. Ask God to prepare your heart and make it stronger in Him.

Once again if you feel you are reading part of a part in my post then you are correct. Sorry but I do like those verses Valerie listed.