Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your Pets Will Be Taken in The Rapture

For Your Interest & Discernment

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Mar 27, 2015
Pets Will Be Raptured & 13 Year Old Girl's Brilliant Vision of the Lord's Return, Which the Lord Has Told Me Is the Vision of the Rapture

My Vision of the Return of Jesus Christ: Shiela, Christian Forever first seen on Jason Cox channel at: https://youtu.be/Dt--TNZzsxc?list=LLt...

In this video I am sharing with you a message from Jesus about some of the joys of Heaven and that our beloved pets are coming with us. Also the video of Shiela's dream when she was only 13 years old is included.

The Lord has told me that her vision of the Lord's return is highly accurate and applies to the Rapture of His Bride.

Please take the time to listen to it, it is wonderful!!!

And if you've been worried about your animals, peace be with you, they are coming too.I know I will get criticized for this, but there is only One I have to please and if I am faithful to Him that's all that counts. Sorry if this goes against your interpretation of how the Rapture will occur.

Here is a supporting Scripture:Romans 8:18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21thath the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

God bless you all, keep your eyes on the sky, and Miami. Tonight the Lord's eyes streamed with tears and He cut the message short.

Clare

Re: Your Pets Will Be Taken in The Rapture

I stopped watching the video when she said that Jesus said that he was about to take his bride up..

We are not the bride, we are the body of Christ, coequals or joint heirs with Christ, the sons and daughters of the most High God, our Heavenly Father.

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

So many people get brainwashed by ignorant preachers by preaching from Matthew thru John, salvational messages. Those books as well as Acts 1 thru 7 are all about "law" yet.. It's not until Jesus "BY GRACE" chooses a man Saul/Paul on the Damascus road that began the "age of grace".. Paul is the very sinner saved by grace..

1Ti 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. (prOtos - the FIRST)or very first..
16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me FIRST (prOtos) Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Romans thru Philemon are the books of Paul, and no where that I can remember states that we are the bride..

Jesus in Matthew thru John is speaking to the Judeans, not to the "age of grace" believers.. The "Mystery" of grace was kept secret until Jesus chose Paul..

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

I have gotten so tired of hearing these so called talking with Jesus people blowing non-sense into the wind that it makes me sick..

RJB

I haven't had a chance to listen to the video yet, but it occurred to me the word "household" is used quite a lot in the OT. I think pets would be considered part of one's household and therefore would accompany us in the rapture.

Also, I don't see a problem with calling the raptured church "The Bride of Christ". Song of Solomon is supposed to be a "type" of the relationship between Jesus and the church. Also there are other scriptural references of Christ as the Bridegroom and the church, the bride:

Isaiah 62:5

For as a young man marries a virgin, So your sons will marry you; And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So your God will rejoice over you.

Revelation 18:23

and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery.

Valerie
For Your Interest & Discernment

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Mar 27, 2015
Pets Will Be Raptured & 13 Year Old Girl's Brilliant Vision of the Lord's Return, Which the Lord Has Told Me Is the Vision of the Rapture

My Vision of the Return of Jesus Christ: Shiela, Christian Forever first seen on Jason Cox channel at: https://youtu.be/Dt--TNZzsxc?list=LLt...

In this video I am sharing with you a message from Jesus about some of the joys of Heaven and that our beloved pets are coming with us. Also the video of Shiela's dream when she was only 13 years old is included.

The Lord has told me that her vision of the Lord's return is highly accurate and applies to the Rapture of His Bride.

Please take the time to listen to it, it is wonderful!!!

And if you've been worried about your animals, peace be with you, they are coming too.I know I will get criticized for this, but there is only One I have to please and if I am faithful to Him that's all that counts. Sorry if this goes against your interpretation of how the Rapture will occur.

Here is a supporting Scripture:Romans 8:18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21thath the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

God bless you all, keep your eyes on the sky, and Miami. Tonight the Lord's eyes streamed with tears and He cut the message short.

Clare

Valerie, RGB, Sharon, & All--

Now I know what Jesus meant, when he said in...

Matthew 24:37-39

37 But as the days of Noe/Noah were, shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe/Noah entered in the Ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

When sometime back, when He spoke verse 37 to me, regarding the landlubber animals being raptured too.

I do, however, wonder what's going to happen to all the marine life in the oceans, seas, lakes, streams, etc. I know Jesus created them, and that He loves them too...and that He has to provide places for them to live on the New Earth, doesn't He?

Yet in the Book of Revelation says that there will be no more seas. How can that be?

Jesus, I just know that you're reading my above post, aren't You!? If so, won't You please answer me thus?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie & All--

I believe that I may have found the answer to my own above question (and request of Jesus), re: the marine life. in my post.

I found it in my Jack Van Impe 3rd Edition Propecy Bible's Revelation Revealed section:

Revelation 8:8,9 KJV

Second Trumpet

Verse 8: And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea and the third part of the sea became blood;

This judgment is undoubtedly a giant meteor falling into the sea. Notice the phrase, as it were a mountain. This, again, is a symbolic description. Always take every word of the Bible literally unless God tells you to take it figuratively. This passage is an example of the latter. Something gigantic, as or like a mountain, is cast into the sea and causes a third part of the sea to become blood. A similar occurrence was experienced in Moses' day: And the Lord spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and that there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood, and in vessels of stone. And Moses and Aaron did so, as the Lord commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharoah, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood. And the fish that [were] in the river died (Exodus 7:19-21).

Verse 9: And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

God's second trumpet blast is so horrendous that one-third of the creatures in the sea die and a third part of the ships are destroyed. God only knows what horrendous plagues will result when nuclear war under, upon, and above the oceans takes place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy & Everyone:

She is talking about our "PETS" when referring to animals. Yes there will be many animals that will die and are dying on Earth; however, God will allow our Pets to be Raptured along with their owners. This is a simple matter for God to do, and a very difficult for man/woman to understand or accept.

If Jesus said our Pets will be Raptured I believe that as well; although for me, it
doesn't matter any more, as our only pet, dog, died on Oct 17, 2015, and is already waiting in Heaven to meet us, when my husband and I arrive. I had a vision of him,
running outside of the pearly gates to meet us.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

I'm sooo very glad that you too, saw your recently departed pet dog in heaven...just as I saw (twice) my Collie dog, King, in heaven as well.

I just know that we'll be reunited with them, once we arrive in heaven at our Rapture.

'n'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Jesus, thank you very much for pointing me to Revelation 8:8,9 in my JVI Prophecy Bible. 'n' s--Tammy

Fortunately, my Elmo is still very much alive, and I'm counting on God Rapturing him along with me.

Your Furby's probably waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge, Valerie.

Tammy S
Valerie,

I'm sooo very glad that you too, saw your recently departed pet dog in heaven...just as I saw (twice) my Collie dog, King, in heaven as well.

I just know that we'll be reunited with them, once we arrive in heaven at our Rapture.

'n'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Jesus, thank you very much for pointing me to Revelation 8:8,9 in my JVI Prophecy Bible. 'n' s--Tammy

Tammy,

Strange you would say, that you saw "King" twice; because I too saw "Fuby" twice as well. Perhaps the 3rd time we'll see them face to face in Heaven. By the way my husband has also seen him many times, and saw Furby standing by Jesus, young, healthy, and so happy. What a Lucky Dog!

He is just as frisky and full of energy, as much or even more so, when he was a puppy. He also looks younger, and his soft fluffy hair is all pure white now. Yes we will be reunited with our pets in Heaven, no doubt whatsoever in my mind. Jesus knows how much I still miss him, and how much I long to see Jesus, again. Soon, and very soon I pray. Amen!

'n'

Maranatha!

Valerie

Kathy G.
Fortunately, my Elmo is still very much alive, and I'm counting on God Rapturing him along with me.

Your Furby's probably waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge, Valerie.

Kathy,

I'm happy for you that Elmo is still alive, to this very day. We can count on God
to Rapture our pets we love, no doubt in my mind.

I'm happy that the good Lord, let me see Furby, happy, health, running and playing with
great joy and excitement, young, beautiful, and so full of life.

So looking forward to meeting our little dog, "Furby" at Rainbow Bridge, can't wait for that warm greeting he use to give, washing my face with wet kisses, when he was happy to see me come home. I can almost feel his presence.

Maranatha!

Valerie

RJB,

Too bad you stopped watching the video, because it is a blessing to those who have pets,and long for them to be taken at the Rapture. For the Lord loves his creatures.

Jesus is coming for His Bride, who just happens to be the body of Christ,
for when the "two are joined in marriage", they become ONE BODY, One Flesh.

We are the Sons and Daughters of God the Father, and We are also the Bride of God's Son,Jesus, because we will be joined together in holy matrimony."Marriage"

Matthew 19:6
6“So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.” God's Holy Spirit dwells within us, and we are in Him, therefore, we are joined together as, One God, One Body, One Spirit...The Holy Spirit.

The two shall become "One"...

"Marriage"
Matthew 19:6
6“So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.”

John 17:21,22 That they all may be one; as you, Father, are in me, and I in you,

John 17:23
I in them and you in me--so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

1 Corinthians 6:17
But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

1 John 1:3
We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

We need to remember that there is One God in Three Persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Maranatha!

Valerie