Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus Answers His Bride, How to Hear & See Me + Rapture Date Has Been Set

FYI - For Your Discernment

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Jesus Answers His Bride, How to Hear & See Me + Rapture Date Has Been Set

Published on Mar 28, 2015
Jesus Answers His Bride on How to See and Hear Him
Also, the Rapture Date Has been set, Heaven is Tense in Waiting

I'm really excited about this message tonight.

So many of you are writing to me and asking how can I get close to Him the way you are. I've been praying for you and the Lord responded tonight with a very needed explanation of what draws Him closer to a soul and what repels Him away from a soul.

It is very encouraging because these are simple things you can do and He will help you with. One step forward in the journey will bring results to your prayer life. One step forward with good intentions is all you need to begin this journey and prepare the way for Him.

It was wonderful to hear Him say that He excludes no one. His arms are open to all, but He suffers very much from the things we put into our minds, the things we watch, listen to and dwell on. He hears and sees these things and they repel Him. Not only that but there is a certain tuning…a certain sensitivity level that is required to hear and see Him.

He's on the God station, not the World station. And if we wean ourselves off of worldly entertainment and become more quiet and remote to worldly noise and chatter, it becomes easier to hear and see Him.

Well, He explains this so well in this video, I won't go into anymore depth.

He also mentioned that a date has been set for the Rapture and He is in waiting mode along with all of Heaven for this soon to transpire event.

God bless you family, I know this video is really going to minster to those of you who are seeking Him with all your hearts.

Thank you SO SO SO much for your donations. Life is getting more manageable since so many of you have given and supported our work. Now I have even more time for you as a result.

Much Love and Prayer for you,

Clare

Re: Jesus Answers His Bride, How to Hear & See Me + Rapture Date Has Been Set

FYI - For Your Discernment

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Jesus shares how to recognize that you will be raptured.

Published on Apr 11, 2015
Jesus shares how to recognize that you will be raptured.

In this passionate message the Lord expresses His love for each Bride and His longing to dance that very first dance at the wedding reception.

He also shares some of the attributes of His Bride, and how to recognize if you are going to be taken.

A very comforting message.

Love to you all,

Clare

How to recognize that you will be Raptured? Simple! Simply recognize that you are saved.

For Your Interest & Discernment

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Celestial Wedding, & Advent of the Rapture Rapture is Here, Revised

Still Small Voice
Published on Mar 30, 2015
The Celestial Wedding, & Advent of the Rapture Rapture Here

(I shortened this video so only the message is on it, this is the revised version.)

What an awesome event was portrayed to me tonight. The Lord came to me in a white tuxedo with a white carnation and I was in my wedding gown. We were dancing to Terry's music and I understood that we were at our wedding reception.

A beautiful ceremony transpired before God the Father who married us, then after a brief interval of rest we ascended into the stars and nebula where perfect ice appeared for us to skate on.

The Lord gave me an instruction about the time we are in now, directly preceding the Rapture, and encouragement not to put it off in my mind until the fall of the year.

He's coming!

To those of you who have generously supported us, I want to tell you, it has freed us up to pray for you and work on these videos without the degree of exhaustion we've been working under. Thank you so very, very much.

I love you all and am so excited for us! Clare