Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super Bowl 2016: CREEPY HIDDEN MESSAGE BEHIND HALFTIME SHOW

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Super Bowl 2016: CREEPY HIDDEN MESSAGE BEHIND HALFTIME SHOW

Published on Feb 8, 2016
The Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show was about CERN SuperSymmetry and breaking through to the 5th Dimension. None of the videos I watched caught the blatant CERN symbolism that was portrayed. A wormhole opened up on stage under Chris Martin of Coldplay, followed by luciferian light shining through the hole. Then Beyonce and Bruno Mars, dressed in all black, came toward the center where they met Chris Martin, who was wearing white. It was the meeting of dark matter and light matter.

There is a reflection of a lamp in the background

Re: Super Bowl 2016: CREEPY HIDDEN MESSAGE BEHIND HALFTIME SHOW

There is always somebody out there that can figure these dances out. Most of these people already had their chance to play at the Super Bowl. What are they doing back?

As a person that really likes good music--------------well I won't say anything.

So sad:( Where is Kate Smith? I guess our country has passed the era of Doris Day. So sad that satan has clearly taken over. Spellcheck just told me to make a capital S for satan but I won't do it if you know what I mean. I think enough of that is going on if you know what I mean.

If you are older like me and remember some of the wholesome singers please don't dispair hope because we are going home soon and we will be singing for and to the glory of God in heaven.

I am beyond sad when I see something like that but will continue to keep giving my heart over to Jesus Christ. I mourn deeply when I look at this world. Keep strong faith in God.

Do yourself a favor. Just watch the video once for information purposes and move on in your walk with God and the work of the Gospel. Notice I put a capital G in the word Gospel if you know what I mean.

Re: Super Bowl 2016: CREEPY HIDDEN MESSAGE BEHIND HALFTIME SHOW

Bob D.,

Thank you for your response to this video.

Thanks so much for your encouragement, I too feel likewise.
I too remember those wholesome days, which now feel like it was an eternity ago.

These are the days of the love of darkness, evil, terror, murder and mayhem. The prince of darkness, roams the earth to see who can kill or destroy; and his goals, are
being achieved by those who's hearts and souls and grown stone cold towards God, and
godly things.

It's hard to continue to watch as each day passes, with evil growing steadily, like a massive black mold, which kills everything good in it's reach and sight. Our departure must be very soon now, for surely God will show mercy towards the Bride of Jesus, who is waiting, watching, praying, and hoping for the groom's soon arrival. No matter what her eyes behold, she always returns her focus back onto Jesus, faithfully awaiting His "Come Up Here"call. She will not leave her post, until He takes her home, because her hope is not in vain, for Jesus promised to come back and take her where He has prepared a place for her.

I am so grateful to God for sending Jesus, as our Lord and Savior. This is my reason for living as this is my eternal hope that God has given to all those who are saved; "that we are saved, and shall not perish but have eternal life, with our Lord Jesus"Amen.

Maranatha!

Valerie