Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel's Embassy in U.S./PM Netanyahu/U.S. Army Sgt's actions recognized formally (Lynnette)

From 5Doves:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

Lynnette (31 Jan 2016) - "Israel's Embassy in U.S./P.M. Netanyahu/U.S. Army Sgt's actions recognized formally"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2016/lynnette131-3.htm

Is Zero admitting here, to the world that he is indeed, Jewish?

Here's the video of what's inside Lynnette's letter...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Israel's Embassy in U.S./PM Netanyahu/U.S. Army Sgt's actions recognized formally (Lynnette)

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Hi Tammy,
i don't think O is saying that he is Jewish, or identifying with them. He is making a comment about what he thinks good christianity is, which actually is skewed. it was the right thing to do to protect the Jewish people, no doubt.
At the sheep and goat judgement, people will be judged according to how they treated the least of Jesus brethren.
The reason I said his view is skewed, is because this is what Jesus says God looks for:
John 6: 26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

God looks for faith in Jesus.

Jesus is descended from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The "Jews" are descended from Jacob who was renamed Israel after his wrestling match in Genesis 32: 28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
There are followers of Jesus who are descended from Jacob, but not all Christians are.
We cannot alter our genetic heritage.
O who snubbed Netanyahu and arranged for an Iran nuclear deal identify with Jacob? Nah, I don't buy it.
The action of the officer protecting the Jewish people is wonderful. By faith we serve the same God as Abraham, and are adopted into God's family, however our genetic makeup is what it is.
Those who protected the children of Jacob will be blessed and are because it is written:
Genesis Genesis 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Here is about the name "Jew" from Chabad, for the full article see:
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/640221/jewish/What-is-the-Meaning-of-the-Name-Jew.htm

The term "Jew" is derived from the name of Jacob's fourth son, Judah--Yehudah, in the Hebrew--and may have originally applied only to Judah's descendents, who comprised one of the twelve tribes of Israel. On his deathbed, Jacob assigned Judah the role of leader and king--a prophesy that was fulfilled in 869 BCE when all twelve tribes submitted to the reign of King David of the tribe of Judah.

After the death of David's son, King Solomon, a civil dispute split the twelve tribes of Israel into two kingdoms: the Kingdom of Judah in the south, which included the tribes of Judah and Benjamin (and some Levites and priests) and was centered around the capital Jerusalem and the Holy Temple; and the northern Kingdom of Israel, which included the other ten tribes.

In the 5th century BCE, the Kingdom of Israel was conquered by Assyrian King Sennaherib, and the ten tribes were exiled and lost. The only remaining Israelites were the residents of the Kingdom of Judah, and the term "Yehudi" or "Jew" came to refer to all the Israelites, regardless of their tribal ancestry.

But there is also a deeper meaning to the name "Jew. The first individual to be called a Jew (Yehudi) in the Scriptures was Mordecai, of Purim fame. "There was a man, a Yehudi, in Shushan the capital, whose name was Mordecai . . . a Yemini" (Esther 2:5). The Talmud (Tractate Megillah 12b) asks on this: "He is called a Yehudi, implying that he descended from Judah; he then is called Yemini, implying that he is a Benjaminite!" Rabbi Jochanan responds: "He was a Benjaminite. Yet he was called a Yehudi because he rejected idolatry--and anyone who rejects idolatry is called a Yehudi."...

Please God in Your mercy, allow us to have a president who will bless and protect Israel.

Re: Israel's Embassy in U.S./PM Netanyahu/U.S. Army Sgt's actions recognized formally (Lynnette)

Thank you sooo much, Regina, for clarifying Zero's words for me. Now, I understand what he actually said.

Maranatha!
Tammy