Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Orthodox Christmas Day 1/7/2016 - Posted by Regina - Originally

Happy Orthodox Christmas Day 1/7/2016

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=9053&msgid=1358975&cmd=show

Regina
Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Hello Valerie and all, grace and peace to you!
Happy Orthodox Christmas Day to all who celebrate it on Jan 7, Thursday. Valerie, I haven't had much to say. Been listening to praise music, reading, carrying on daily normal life. Then, tonight it occurred to me, that some are yet to celebrate Christmas!
Merry Christmas! The birth of Jesus is worth celebrating again!

Love to you All! He is coming again!

Re: Happy Orthodox Christmas Day 1/7/2016 - Posted by Regina - Originally

Regina

Nativity Hymn of Christ
Ancient Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church
The whole CD is here: http://www.3saints.com/music.html

"Today He Who holds the whole creation in His hand is born of a Virgin.
He Whose essence none can touch is bound in swaddling-clothes as a
mortal man.
God, Who in the beginning fashioned the heavens, lies in a manger.
He who rained manna on His people in the wilderness is fed on milk from
His mother's breast.
The Bridegroom of the Church summons the wise men;
the Son of the Virgin accepts their gifts.
We worship Your birth, O Christ.
Show us also Your Holy Theophany"

Today All the Angels
Today All The Angels - Tone 6
chanting by St. Mary Antiochian Orthodox Church

Today all the angels in heaven exchange glad tidings and rejoice;
and the whole creation singeth with joy
for the Lord, Savior, born in Bethlehem.
For the error of idols hath entirely disappeared,
and Christ reigneth unto all ages."

Regina

Valerie
Happy Orthodox Christmas - Merry Christmas to all those nationalities who still celebrate Christmas Eve on Jan 6th, and Christmas day on January 7th.

Thank you Regina for posting such a wonderful Christmas thread for Orthodox Christians.
That was very thoughtful of you.

When my dear parents were alive, and we were children, this is the day that we celebrated Christmas as well.

I'm sure my parents, whom both received Jesus as their Lord and Savior, are having a blessed and awesome Christmas celebration.

God Bless!

Нова радість стала (New Joy) - Ukrainian Christmas carol

Published on Feb 22, 2015
Нова радість стала. Вельми популярна українська народна колядка. Українські колядки. Різдво. Nova radist stala (New joy came). Popular Ukrainian Christmas carol. Ukrainian Christmas carols.

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Колядки (Ukrainian Christmas carols)
Zakharii

Во Вифлеємі нині новина - Vo Vyfleyemi nyni novyna
(In Bethlehem News this day; The virgin Mary gave birth to a Son, Jesus)- Ukrainian Christmas carol

Published on May 5, 2012
Во Вифлеємі нині новина - Vo Vyfleyemi nyni novyna (There is news in Bethlehem today) - popular Ukrainian Christmas carol. By studebt choir of Ternopil Theological Greek-Catholic Seminary from Ternopil, Ukraine.

By the way, my parents were both from this section of Ukraine, "Ternopil", Ukraine,
This is dedicated especially to them in their memory.

Do they know it's Christmas? 16 countries where people are celebrating today

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11329660/Where-is-Christmas-being-celebrated-on-January-7.html

Orthodox Christmas Day in Canada

Many Orthodox Christians in Canada celebrate Christmas Day on or near January 7 in the Gregorian calendar. This date works to be December 25 in the Julian calendar, which pre-dates the Gregorian calendar. It is a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who is believed to be the Son of God.

Read more:

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/canada/orthodox-christmas-day

Blessed night of our Savior's birth

Ukrainian Bell Carol - Enlish Lyrics

Ukrainian Christmas Song "Schedryk"

Published on Jan 6, 2014
"Shchedryk" (from Ukrainian "Bountiful Evening") is a Ukrainian volk's song , or Christmas carol. It was arranged by composer and teacher Mykola Leontovych in 1916, and tells a story of a swallow flying into a household to sing of wealth that will come with the following spring. "Shchedryk" was later adapted as an English Christmas carol, "Carol of the Bells", by Peter J. Wilhousky following a performance of the original song by Alexander Koshetz's Ukrainian National Chorus at Carnegie Hall on October 5, 1921. Wilhousky copyrighted and published his new lyrics in 1936, and the song became popular in the United States, where it became strongly associated with Christmas.

Пасли вівці пастирі - Pasly vivci pastyri - Shepherds pastured the sheep(Ukrainian Christmas carol)

Published on May 3, 2012
Пасли вівці пастирі (Pasly vivtsi pastyri - Shepherds pastured the sheep) - Ukrainian Christmas carol by Rakhovski duo from Uzhhorod in Transcarpathian Ukraine. Чудова українська колядка у виконанні сімейного дуету Раховських з міста Ужгород на Закарпатті.

Angels We Have Heard On High as performed by Larry Dry

Published on Dec 9, 2013
Many years ago, shepherds tending their flocks in the wintry hills of Southern France had a custom of calling to one another on Christmas Eve. Each from his own peak singing "Gloria in excelsis Deo". Just as the angels might have first announced the birth of Christ. The traditional tune the shepherds used probably from a late Medieval Latin chorale is the refrain Angels we have heard on high. The music from the verse, probably 18th century, comes from a different source, a popular tune from the time, as does the text itself, a translation of the old French carol " Les Angel dans nos Campagnes". They were first published together in a carol collection in 1855.

MERRY CHRISTMAS - The Nativity Story (Non-Profit)

Uploaded on Dec 12, 2009
Merry Christmas!! Clips from the movie, The Nativity Story plus O Holy Night sung by Celine Dion. Might grab a tissue for this. The story of the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is not about gifts, but the Gift. It is not about the date, but about the the Gift..Share it with family, friends and loved ones. The reason for the season.Once every year we celebrate and rejoice the birth of YHWH in the flesh. A Holyday of most importance, as YHWH has always bestowed annual festivals for anointed times. Could anything be more worthy to celebrate, than His birth? Could the harvest be a superior gift than the Son of God? Jesus (Yshua) Christ, Our Savior, Redeemer, Judge, Shepherd, The First and the Last, The Alpha and Omega, manifested in flesh and blood to save us from eternal ****ation, is the reason for the season... He came as promised,.. He is a living example to all... He is Salvation!!!
No one knows the exact date of His birth, the important thing is realizing the significance of it..

The Nativity Story • O Holy Night • Josh Groban

Published on Oct 16, 2013
I'm not religious but I really like Josh Groban's rendition of this song. The 2006 Catherine Hardwicke film "The Nativity Story" with Keisha Castle-Hughes & Oscar Isaac.

Let It Be Christmas (Alan Jackson)

Happy Orthodox New Years Day!

Have a blessed day in the Lord, and may your blessings increase as the days pass, in this New Year!

God Bless!

Valerie

Jingle Bells українською (the most cute New Year movie) – Шпилясті кобзарі (Ukraine, 2016)

(Bless us, o God, for the New Year). Ukrainian song by monks of Pochaiv lavra, Ukraine.Ukrainian blessing)