Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Queen's (Ominous) Christmas Speech Observation

The Queen dropped a bombshell yesterday while filming her annual Christmas Message for the BBC, hinting at deep personal regrets over the murder of Princess Diana, a BBC insider claims.

Clearly troubled, the Queen said, “She knew too much.” The Queen asked her subjects to understand that the Royal Family simply did what was necessary to ensure their own survival.

Senior BBC production staff and palace advisers scrambled to cancel the take, but not before the Queen expressed dark fears that this will be the last Christmas on earth because malevolent forces, . . . are stalking across Europe, gaining ground every day.

“I hope you enjoy your final Christmas,” she said bitterly, before BBC staff, under strict orders from palace advisors, cancelled the take and sent junior staff on an early lunch.

Later in the day the Christmas message was re-done, the second take proving less troubling to the establishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNza5k_tcK4

Re: The Queen's (Ominous) Christmas Speech Observation

"Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4zFnGuKucw

Pope Francis told crowds in St. Peter’s Square that this Christmas might be the last one for humanity.

In a grim speech, the Pope said that the current chaotic state of the world marks the beginning of the “end times”, and that this time next year the world is likely to be unrecognizable.

Francis, who previously announced the beginning of World War 3, had labeled this year’s Christmas as a “charade” during a Mass at the Casa Santa Maria earlier in the month.

“We are close to Christmas. There will be lights, there will be parties, bright trees, even Nativity scenes – all decked out – while the world continues to wage war,” he said earlier in December.

The Pontiff, who turned 79 on Thursday, elaborated on his views this weekend, telling a crowd, “While the world starves, burns, and descends further into chaos, we should realize that this year’s Christmas celebrations for those who choose to celebrate it may be their last“.

Re: The Queen's (Ominous) Christmas Speech Observation

Sharon G.,

Let's not rely on this conspiracy theory, what is going on, with the Queen, and what was said or not said especially from individual people, to gain their own notoriety, instead of "facts" that are true. Therefore, I take this with a grain of salt, and all the nonsense this person posted about the "green" codes and false flag,etc.etc. This is one individuals own personal interpretation, and then some...

I think it doesn't take a genius to figure out, that we all know, what dangerous times we are living in, Yes this may be our "Last Christmas" for many of us. Whether we die of natural causes, like sickness, diseases, or terrorist attacks, disasters, or are Raptured while still alive. This might be our last one on Earth, that is why many people, like the Queen and Pope, and many other individuals sense that the world is in turmoil and, that this indeed may be the year for our departure; prayerfully via the Rapture for the Bride.

I really dislike conspiracy theories, as many times they are filled with half truths.
I don't think it is wise for anyone to discuss Princess Diane's death, and the circumstances now, God sees all and knows all. Let the dead rest in peace and let God
give the final judgment on this case. Remember we are all sinners, and have come short of God's glory. If we say we never sinned, then we are liars.

Let us stick with the message the Queen gave at Christmas 2015 which I posted, and mentioned the gospel of John.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

The Queen's Christmas Message 2015 (with subtitles) Elizabeth II speaks to the Commonwealth

Published on Dec 25, 2015
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II delivers her annual Christmas message for 2015 to the peoples of the Commonwealth.

God willing, with Divine intervention, we will be safe under the Lord's wing, until the day of our departure.

Maranatha!

Valerie