Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama "State Of The Union" Squeeze Every Ounce Of Change" - January 12th, 2016

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Obama "State Of The Union" Squeeze Every Ounce Of Change"

Published on Dec 28, 2015
President Barack Obama expected to "Squeeze Every Ounce of Change" in his last State of the Union Address http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/obama-...

Re: Obama "State Of The Union" Squeeze Every Ounce Of Change" - January 12th, 2016

Valerie,

I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to watch Zero's upcoming State Of The Union address--PERIOD!!!

And please forgive me if I don't watch this one of Paul's videos either. I really like Paul, but not Zero. Thanks anyway.

Here, however, is something from Rapture Ready to read:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

"Obama is Neither Inept Nor Inexperienced-He is diabolical and Every Action is Calculated" by Geri Ungurean

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ungurean78.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Obama "State Of The Union" Squeeze Every Ounce Of Change" - January 12th, 2016

I have no intention of watching the State of the Union address, either. Period. End of story. And I really can't bring myself to watch Paul's video, either.

Tammy S
Valerie,

I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to watch Zero's upcoming State Of The Union address--PERIOD!!!

And please forgive me if I don't watch this one of Paul's videos either. I really like Paul, but not Zero. Thanks anyway.

Here, however, is something from Rapture Ready to read:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

"Obama is Neither Inept Nor Inexperienced-He is diabolical and Every Action is Calculated" by Geri Ungurean

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ungurean78.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy,

I totally understand your personal choice and view on this subject.

However, there are those who want and need to know, what evil deeds done dirt cheap, are in BHO agenda, for this coming year. It will affect all the people in the U.S.A., and most likely many other parts of the world, like Canada, you're next door neighbor. We must be informed as horrific as things continue to grow, in this governing body, like black mold, suffocating the life of every living thing, what is next, and what now.

Scripture states, my people perish, because a lack of knowledge; we need to inform, and let everyone make their decision and choices.

I'm extremely sadden, over everything that has been transpiring and is happening, and it's hard to go on at times. I can state with all certainty: THEREFORE, BY GOD'S GRACE, I GO ON, AND I'M AT THE POINT OF, I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I'M ABLE TOO...ONLY GOD KNOWS. (CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY)

Here is the write up, for those that don't want to watch Pastor's Paul Begley's video Read if you desire too. May God have mercy on us, and strengthen us, to continue,
on, for some have given up, and others.....fill in the blanks...

I'm so Tired, but I must go on, God help me to go on.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

OBAMA IN EMAIL VOWS TO CONTINUE HIS ASSAULT ON THE CONSTITUTION TILL THE BITTER END

BARACK OBAMA IS PREPARING FOR HIS FINAL STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS, WHICH HE’LL DELIVER JANUARY 12. AND THE PRESIDENT IS NOT LOOKING TO SLOW DOWN AS THE END OF HIS PRESIDENCY NEARS

Obama, in an email to his supporters, vowed to continue the brutal Marxist assault on the American way of life in his last lame duck year in office:

“I’VE GOT 12 MONTHS LEFT TO SQUEEZE EVERY OUNCE OF CHANGE I CAN WHILE I’M STILL IN OFFICE. AND THAT’S WHAT I INTEND TO DO,” OBAMA WRITES IN AN EMAIL TO SUPPORTERS. WE’VE DONE A LOT OF REMARKABLE THINGS TOGETHER THIS YEAR, AND IT’S BECAUSE OF COMMITTED CITIZENS LIKE YOU THAT THIS COUNTRY KEEPS MOVING FORWARD. YOU KEEP PROVING THE CYNICS WRONG.ON JANUARY 12, I’LL BE GIVING MY LAST STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS. I WANT YOU TO WATCH, AND SAY YOU’RE READY TO KEEP UP THE FIGHT IN 2016 — BECAUSE YOUR VOICE MATTERS JUST AS MUCH AS MINE DOES. ORGANIZING FOR ACTION IS ONE OF THE GROUPS GETTING PEOPLE FIRED UP TO TAKE ACTION IN 2016. SAY YOU’LL WATCH THE STATE OF THE UNION, AND COMMIT TO TAKING ACTION NEXT YEAR. AS LONG AS YOU’RE OUT THERE ORGANIZING, ON WHATEVER ISSUE YOU’RE ORGANIZING AROUND, AMERICA HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD.

(Video is at the link listed at the bottom of this article)

The Obama regime has been filled with nothing but half-truths mixed with all-out lies, as you can clearly see in the above video. He has lied about nearly everything he ever spoke about. So we view his latest email as an unveiled threat to America and on America.

Like Hitler, Obama is a pathological liar, incapable of telling the truth. His last year in office, if indeed he does actually leave, is going to be an unqualified, privacy-robbing, income stealing, debt raising assault on what’s left of America.

Change it certainly has been.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/obama-email-vows-to-continue-his-assault-on-constitution-till-bitter-end/