Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Apocalyptic Floods UK, Texas, South America

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"The Texas Apocalypse"

Published on Dec 28, 2015
Texas is hit with tornados, rain, wind, lightning. Floods, snow, ice, sleet, hail, and a blizzard as the "The Texas Apocalypse" continues http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Dec 27, 2015
Rain, Wind,Tornados, floods, snow, blizzards hit South America the United Kingdom Texas Mississippi Arkansas and Tennessee extreme weather conditions go global http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/27/europe/... also http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35181139 also

Re: Apocalyptic Floods UK, Texas, South America

Valerie,

Texas Sue, Mike T., & my late Uncle Gary's daughter, Irene (& her family whom live in Austin) are in my thoughts and prayers...as I watch 'n' listen to these recent weather reports of diasters happening in Texas, and all over this world. I'm also thinking of Kathy G. too.

I hope that they're all OK, don't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I am, and I hope the others are, too!

We got a lot of rain here in southeastern Oklahoma on Sunday.

Hi Every one at RFTH

That photo in the background of the video is that of a 200 year old pub in Lancashire UK where I was born and spent the first 27 years of my life
Towns and citys where I grew up such as Bacup Rawtenstall Bury Rochdale Manchester have never had floods ever in the time I lived there Now York in Yorkshire near to where I live now is flooded I live at the top of a hill so I am safe but there is a storm due tonight to bring more heavy rain to already flooded towns The town where I live feels like spring with Daisies Dandelions and Daffodils growing in the gardens the whether is crazy

John T

Tammy, Kathy, & John T.

Tammy know that I remember in my prayers all those who are affected by disasters,
and even death by terrorist, and my thoughts are of all the Christians in our countries and across the world. I believe, that God is looking after them, as we continue to wait. Hoping like you mentioned, our brothers and sisters in Christ are alright.

Kathy, we've have had mild weather, almost spring like, until yesterday when the first snow fell. That is very unusual especially here in Toronto Canada. It also has been raining instead of snowing ever since, however, no major problems here in Toronto. I pray it stays that way, we were hit hard the last few winters, and were without power for days on end a couple years ago. I'm glad to hear you're alright, praying it will stay that way.

John T.,

Good to hear from you again, I'm sorry to hear that your area where you live is flooded.
We too, live on a hill top, so it does help when there are floods. The weather is strange isn't it, things that have never happened before, are becoming common place now.
I think the weather report was for rain, tomorrow, not certain, as I didn't watch the news last night. So many changes John, all over the world; no doubt another sign of the times. Stay safe.

God Bless,

Valerie