Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The True Story of Christmas: God with Us (Sean Gooding)

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/gooding3.html

Re: The True Story of Christmas: God with Us (Sean Gooding)

Thanks Kathy, for posting the link to this excellent article.

I also posted it on my blog "Rapture Flight to Heaven Now".

This is the True Story of why we celebrate Christmas.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Valerie

Re: The True Story of Christmas: God with Us (Sean Gooding)

Here's another good article by Greg May "Jesus is the Reason for the Season"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Jesus Is the Reason for the Season

By Greg May
“For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6).

God announced through Isaiah He was sending His Son seven hundred years before Jesus was born. God wants us to know these four titles about His only begotten Son: Jesus is a Wonderful Counselor, a Mighty God, an Everlasting Father and He is the Prince of Peace.

Two thousand years after His birth these titles still ring true of Jesus today. As for Wonderful Counselor, Jesus is all-knowing. He knows our hearts, our weaknesses and fears. He also knows our deepest, darkest secrets. But He can forgive us of our secret sins.

He is the Light when shined into the darkest chambers of our hearts we are forgiven and renewed. And He is Truth. The wisdom Jesus has is because He is God.

“To God belong wisdom and power; counsel and understanding are His” (Job 12:13).

That baby swaddled and placed in a manger was Almighty Mighty God; Jesus parted the Red Sea and said, “Let there be light” because Jesus is God.

“I and the Father are one” (John 10:30).

The place where Mary and Joseph laid baby Jesus was a Kingdom outpost – the pioneer of everlasting life had arrived! The broken world had long been pining for peace . Jesus is not just the Prince of Peace – He is the King of Peace.

When we submit to Jesus only then can we receive the gift of peace.

This Christmas let’s reflect upon what Jesus did in order that we can have everlasting life with God as well as have life and more abundantly here on earth as we eagerly await His return.

In this Scripture we see three powerful truths about God: He is giving, He is love and His desire is for our salvation:

“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16).

God sacrificed His only begotten Son in order to accept us as His children. God loves because it is his nature to love, but only those who respond to His love will be able to spend eternity with Him in His kingdom. Those who reject God’s invitation to salvation will not have everlasting life with Him.

Some people believe they can work their way into heaven by doing good works; only those who ask and receive the gift of everlasting life will be able to spend eternity in the kingdom of God – and that is the greatest gift of all!

Dr. Michael Youssef of Leading the Way ministries recently wrote: “Now, more than any other time in history, we need to be equipped to stand for the truth that ‘there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.’” (Acts 4:12)

Standing for Jesus must be our priority in these last days as we eagerly await the return of the Son of Man.

I cannot watch “The Passion of Christ.” I cannot bear to see Jesus being whipped, beaten and nailed to that cross. Remember the song, “He Could Have Called Ten Thousand Angels?”

Jesus had the power and authority to call ten million angels to rescue Him from His predicament at Calvary. He could have sent those iron spikes that were so brutally hammered into His wrists and feet into the eyes of those Roman soldiers that were torturing Him. But He didn’t . . . He went through the pain, agony and humiliation and do you know why?

Because He couldn’t bear the thought of spending eternity without you!

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/may16.html