Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"It's Coming" December 31, 2017 "Micro-Chip Obamacare 666"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Uploaded on Feb 17, 2012
The New Health Care (Obamacare) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com Perry Stone also has http://my.blogtalkradio.com/coming-ap... confirmed this info will be fully implemented world wide end of 2017 Also Congressman Ron Paul on Fox News confirms the RFID micro chip is implantable also Brian Williams of NBC reported it could be implanted world wide by 2017 BREAKING UPDATE: Congress has delayed the implementation of the RFID microchip until the description of the Secretary of Health and Human Services is fully ready to implement the Chip or Patient Identifier is ready no later than December 31, 2017. Dem. Sen. Nancy Pelosi was correct "the bill needed to passed to find out what is in it."

Re: "It's Coming" December 31, 2017 "Micro-Chip Obamacare 666"

Valerie,

I surely hope 'n' pray that Jesus comes to Rapture us off of this planet "B4" the latter date!!!

Just listening to Paul, he was referring to a sign. I surely hope that he meant that that this would be a sign of our Rapture happening "before" this all takes place, aren't you? For we, Jesus' bride aren't meant for this to be done to us, but that we are to be takened out here waaay before then.

So, with that thought in mind, does that mean that hopefully 'n' prayerfully...we'll be Raptured--some time in 2016?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

Hopefully, we will be Raptured in 2015 yet, if not, then
hopefully, sometime early in 2016.

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S.
Tammy & Everyone, we have a wonderful promise from scripture, let your faith
rest upon the Lord our God through Jesus Christ His beloved Son.

Read and be blessed during this Christmas Season!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

[A Psalm] of David.]] The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)

The Lord is ever with the child of His right hand. Mercy, protection, grace, and love are ever the believer's company. By the precious blood of Christ, we are made partakers of the heavenly promise. Hide yourself in Christ, O believer, and embrace the true rest He so lovingly grants His children! Rest and do good!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=354

Valerie

Uploaded on Feb 17, 2012
The New Health Care (Obamacare) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com Perry Stone also has http://my.blogtalkradio.com/coming-ap... confirmed this info will be fully implemented world wide end of 2017 Also Congressman Ron Paul on Fox News confirms the RFID micro chip is implantable also Brian Williams of NBC reported it could be implanted world wide by 2017 BREAKING UPDATE: Congress has delayed the implementation of the RFID microchip until the description of the Secretary of Health and Human Services is fully ready to implement the Chip or Patient Identifier is ready no later than December 31, 2017. Dem. Sen. Nancy Pelosi was correct "the bill needed to passed to find out what is in it."

Valerie, Kathy G., & All--

This is, just as Paul Begley suggests, that Zero is indeed "the" Antichrist...

Zero's Obamacare, has this implementation in it. Remember Nancy Palosi saying that Obamacare must be passed, so that we'll know what's in it? Now, you know.

There's still more...more that I found in my 3rd Edition Jack Van Impe Prophecy Bible:

Mark of the Beast (666) [Emphasis, mine] RFID Chip: 12/31/2017

During the Tribulation, the False Prophet (Pope Francis) will insist that people loyal to Antichrist wear a mark which will be placed either in their right hand/or their forehead. This must be shown to buy/or sell (Revelation 13:16-18), or to transact any business. This mark will consist of either the name of the Beast (Antichrist)/or his #666 (Revelation 14:11).

It is likely that the Image of the Beast, a forth-coming master computer, will give Antichrist all the information necessary for him to govern the world. Its memory bank will know the number, record, and history of every living person. Perhaps, this number would be composed of an international, national, and area computer code plus an individual number, such as one's social security number. The present generation of credit card users should readily understand this concept unknown before.

At the final judgment of God (Great White Throne), all those who received this mark will be tormented with fire and brimstone...and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever (Revelation 14:11).

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S
Valerie

Uploaded on Feb 17, 2012

Valerie, Kathy G., & All--

This is, just as Paul Begley suggests, that Zero is indeed "the" Antichrist...

Zero's Obamacare, has this implementation in it. Remember Nancy Palosi saying that Obamacare must be passed, so that we'll know what's in it? Now, you know.

There's still more...more that I found in my 3rd Edition Jack Van Impe Prophecy Bible:

Mark of the Beast (666) [Emphasis, mine] RFID Chip: 12/31/2017

During the Tribulation, the False Prophet (Pope Francis) will insist that people loyal to Antichrist wear a mark which will be placed either in their right hand/or their forehead. This must be shown to buy/or sell (Revelation 13:16-18), or to transact any business. This mark will consist of either the name of the Beast (Antichrist)/or his #666 (Revelation 14:11).

It is likely that the Image of the Beast, a forth-coming master computer, will give Antichrist all the information necessary for him to govern the world. Its memory bank will know the number, record, and history of every living person. Perhaps, this number would be composed of an international, national, and area computer code plus an individual number, such as one's social security number. The present generation of credit card users should readily understand this concept unknown before.

At the final judgment of God (Great White Throne), all those who received this mark will be tormented with fire and brimstone...and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever (Revelation 14:11).

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I agree with your statements, especially when it comes to the A.C.
It is better to suffer even unto death once, then to be tormented in Hell for eternity.

We know that the law for this chip was passed by Zero and administration, therefore,
now we have this time limit they have set, to have everyone, received this chip,
just as the bible states. Those that do not will not be able to buy or sell anything,
unless they do accept it, however, then it's too late their eternal destiny is sealed forevermore.

Now is the time for all Christians, all over the world, to unite together, in prayer,
and strengthen their faith, so none will fall for this Satanic trap, with no redemption.

May our God continue to be our help liken to ages passed.

Lord hear our prayers! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I have just one thing to say in response to you-know-who: Over my dead body!

You think we're still going to be waiting for the Rapture, then, on December 31, 2017? The Mark of the Beast isn't supposed to be implemented until the middle of the Tribulation, or past. As of now, it's only just a little over 2 years until that 12-31-17 deadline , and we haven't even been Raptured yet.

We've already seen many dates come and go for this chip in the USA, so don't worry about it.. The "Mark" will come out of the main AC headquarters where ever that will be located..

I'm just living one day at a time now, not worrying about when it will happen, because of all the possible dating that I had figured out from the Bible hasn't happened yet..

If one reads and understands REV.12 about the woman clothed in the sun, ready to give birth, that seems to be pointing to Sept. 23rd 2017, but subtracting the days 1260 has already passed, UNLESS we are already into part of the seven years..

Another Bible clue is the "restoring and rebuilding Jerusalem" then 49 years later Jesus will be on the earth.. That took place in May-June 1969.
1969 plus 49 = 2018..

http://www.jewish-quarter.org.il/chevra.asp

So like I just said above, I have no ideal anymore.. But we will be leaving soon.

God bless

RJB