Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What are a Priest, a Rabbi, and an Imam Trying to Build Together in Berlin?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

What are a Priest, a Rabbi, and an Imam Trying to Build Together in Berlin?

Three religious leaders in Germany, representing Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, are spearheading a project to build a proposed shared prayer space, called the House of One, on the now-empty site of a 13th century Berlin church.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/56339/a-priest-a-rabbi-and-an-imam-walk-into-a-house-of-one-2-biblical-zionism/#pREj5UWTKyVGMS3r.99

My Comment:

No Thanks I'll pass on this so called the House of ONE, and stay home and pray
in my prayer closet.

What will they think of next? God knows, and perhaps we'll find out as well.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: What are a Priest, a Rabbi, and an Imam Trying to Build Together in Berlin?

Foreshadowings of the upcoming one-world religion! I'll bet you anything that Pope Francis will found it and run it when the time comes.

Kathy G.
Foreshadowings of the upcoming one-world religion! I'll bet you anything that Pope Francis will found it and run it when the time comes.

Kathy,

We really "must" be on the same page here, what with our similar way of thinking! For I totally agree with you 100%!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yeah, really!

And that means that Pope Francis is NOT the future False Prophet! The False Prophet and the head of the one-world religion will be two different men. The Antichrist will destroy that religion when he decides that he no longer needs its help, and that will mean killing its leadership and confiscating its money and property. If, as we surmise, Pope Francis is going to be that religion's leader, he is going to be murdered on the Antichrist's orders when that time comes.

The False Prophet, on the other hand, will order the world to worship the Antichrist and to take his mark. He will order a statue built that people will be required to worship.