Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trump’s Proposal Strategically Brilliant

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Trump’s incendiary proposal is a brilliant political tactic. More important than this, however, is his proposal’s strategic utility in compelling our illuminati to reveal themselves as the dangerous fools they are

Trump’s Proposal Strategically Brilliant

By Dr. Brad Lyles -- Bio and Archives December 9, 2015

Trump is a political genius! His Monday evening declaration – that we ban Muslims entering the country - “until our representatives can figure out what’s going on,” - is strategically magnificent! And the post-concussion polls tell us this.

But aside from the populist allure of the content of Trump’s message, his strategy is accomplishing something far more important for our culture. His declaration has instantaneously transformed the global information space occupied by the mainstream media, the Left, and establishment Republican political hacks.

Trump’s simple declaration is succeeding in highlighting the arrogant presumptions of the media/ruling class elites, calling them out for who they are and what they stand for, and in their own words.

Today’s headlines almost uniformly condemn Trump, and almost with identical language: “offense to Muslims,” “playing into ISIS’ hands,” “forcing us into an “us/them” situation, “fascist,” “this is not who we are (followed by obligatory reference to huddled masses), not our values,” “condemning an entire religion,” etc., etc.

The content of this uniform response illuminates the true nature of the Left (media/establishment) in our country: a) They have no clue about the real Constitution, b) They are ignorant of our country’s history, c) They will sacrifice our safety for political correctness. And now, the whole lot of them is on TV and in print declaring as much, and entirely unaware they are doing so.

Probably most abhorrent of all, our media and elites are conspicuous in their failure to address the actual issue at hand: Safety. Their diatribes begin with their shock over Trump’s proposal, as if this were a sufficient response. They almost entirely fail to address the core issues: We are not safe. We are less safe each day. We have a reasonable understanding about why this is the case. We need to do something differently than we’re doing already.

Trump bravely confronts our elites with these realities, yet none ever offers any reasonable proposal for addressing the profound safety issue – just more condemnation.

Trump’s incendiary proposal is a brilliant political tactic. More important than this, however, is his proposal’s strategic utility in compelling our illuminati to reveal themselves as the dangerous fools they are. Again, brilliant.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/77381

Trump is Right: Baghdadi Says Islam is a Religion of War!

Koranic Islam (historic Islam) is America’s Trojan Horse

Trump is Right: Baghdadi Says Islam is a Religion of War!

By Dr. Don Boys -- Bio and Archives December 9, 2015

Donald Trump’s declaration that all Muslims should be refused admittance into the U.S. has resulted in most of Washington’s effete prissy politicians and media moguls getting their knickers in a knot–a tight knot.

Note that he did not demand that all politicians tell the truth or go to jail–or worse, resign and go back to their backwater towns and live in obscurity. Nor did he demand personal accountability. Nor did he demand that each one take an oath of poverty or even an oath to be faithful to one’s own wife. Nor to take a pay cut! He simply demanded that Muslim immigration be stopped until someone somewhere, somehow can determine what is going on in our population. To date, no American has stepped up to that plate.

One major Muslim leader stepped up to the plate and ridiculed the “religion of peace” mantra that know-nothings spout. ISIS caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi said in a May 15 audio message: “Islam was never for a day the religion of peace. Islam is the religion of war. Do not think the war that we are waging is the Islamic State’s war alone. Rather, it is the Muslims’ war altogether. It is the war of every Muslim in every place, and the Islamic State is merely the spearhead in this war. It is but the war of the people of faith against the people of disbelief.” So, a top Muslim says Islam is not peaceful! He knows the Koran better than you. He may be a bigot, barbarian, and butcher but he’s being honest about what Islam is. He is more believable than CAIR spokesmen!

What sane person interested in security, safety, and stability can disagree with Trump’s demand? Muslims would not be rejected because of mere religion but all that goes with that religion. Islam is a political system, an economic system, and a legal system all totally adverse to freedom–our freedom!

It must be affirmed that no foreigner has a right to enter the U.S. It doesn’t matter that he or she is highly intelligent, a freedom lover, hard worker, or needs asylum. All those circumstances should be considered; however, would he or she be a positive addition to our nation? If not, I don’t want them if they are all Baptists.

Most Americans have been conned and neutered by the entertainment industry, the public school system, higher education, etc., to react emotionally to every issue. Few will work at garnering the facts, then thinking the issue through, then making a decision–often a difficult decision. Islam wants no discussions, deliberations, or debates because they can’t explain the distortion, destruction, and death that has pulsated through Islam since its beginning. Moreover, they are fearful that someone will point out the mistakes, misinformation, mishmash, and madness in their “holy” books.

So, there will be no discussions, no deliberations, no debates–because they can’t defend their seventh century religion that refuses to be dragged into the 21st century. Instead, we have U.S. officials threatening those of us who tell the truth about Islam!The following facts can be ignored since they don’t impact our lives but other facts must be faced. It is a fact that Mohammed took his son’s wife, slept with his Coptic slave (that caused havoc in his harem), and had a nine-year-old wife. See Encyclopedia Britannica; Encyclopedia of Islam; Tabari (most famous Muslim historian); and Hadith vol. 7, book 62, number 65 where Aisha admitted, “My marriage (to Mohammed) was consummated when I was nine.” She should know!

Forget the above but these following incontrovertible truths must be dealt with by everyone using the same facts. Each one can have his or her opinions but not his own facts. Some crucial facts:

*Islam permits lying! It’s called Al-taqiyya. With America’s future in view, we must keep this principle of Islam in mind whenever we deal with Muslims.

*It is a fact that Islam teaches that no one has a right to worship anyone but Allah. See Sura 9:29; 2:691; 47:4; etc. In fact, a Muslim is to be killed if he or she leaves Islam. See Hadith vol. 9, book 84, #64. Will some national official ask “moderate” Muslims to repudiate that teaching?

*It is a fact that jihad is considered the “sixth pillar” of Islam, and while jihad can mean inner struggle, etc., it has always meant, “holy fighting in the cause of Islam.” See New Encyclopedia Britannica; Dictionary of Islam, and footnote on page 39 of my official Koran published in Saudi Arabia.

*It is a fact that Muslims true to the Koran (and Hadith) are not moderate. The terrorists are carrying out the commands of Mohammed, and those terrorists are targeting true moderates (who would be considered the equivalent of modernists in Christian circles) with death.

*Koranic Islam (historic Islam) is America’s Trojan Horse (see my book by that title here) full of an enemy that has clearly proclaimed ambitions to conquer or destroy America. If our leaders do not recognize that fact and act accordingly, they are like a man wading waist-deep through a snake and alligator infested Everglade swamp. They are going to get bit!

What should U.S. authorities do to escape planned Islamic terror? First, recognize that our enemy is Koranic Islamists (not genuine moderates) because the first principle of war is to identify your enemy. Second, apprehend and arrest every person associated with terrorist groups. Third, freeze all terrorist funds in the U.S. and free world with cooperation of our European allies. Fourth, thoroughly investigate all Muslims in the military and academia, and then arrest those having terrorist connections. Fifth, stop playing games at the airports. Realize few Americans are terrorists and spend time on those who are more likely to cause harm. Sixth, stop all immigration for five years.

Build the wall then patrol the wall with high tech equipment. Seventh, fine astronomically the first time then arrest the second time any American businessman who hires an illegal alien.

Put this column aside for I guarantee that when the first U.S. city is bombed and burned, the above suggestions will be implemented–but too late.

I have been called a “hater” because I have reported the historical facts about Islam, Mohammed, and the Koran. I am not a hater, but a lover. It must be remembered that love without truth is not love. I am interested in truth not political correctness, unity, diversity, pluralism, multiculturalism, ecumenism, or making Muslims feel warm and fuzzy with their 7th century religion. Truth and honesty are still important.

In America, there is no guarantee that one will not be offended or embarrassed. Catholics don’t have to like Jews, Jews don’t have to like Baptists, and God knows some Baptists don’t like religions with names that don’t start with B.

If Americans do not wake up, we will go the same way many European nations are going. A recent survey of Muslims in America shows exactly where we are headed. The Center for Security Policy reported:

“A majority (51%) agreed that ‘Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.’ Even more troubling is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, ‘It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed. Nearly one-fifth of Muslim respondents said that the use of violence in the United States is justified in order to make sharia the law of the land in this country.” Better read that again!

Peaceful religion hijacked by extremists? For an American to vote for unlimited Muslim immigration is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.Any politician who does not know or believe the above facts should run, not walk, to hand in his or her resignation. Then get a real job where they can’t do irreparable harm to future generations of Americans.

My first choice for President is Ted Cruz but I will vote for Trump if the other choice is Hillary or Sanders. When you are in a battle where freedom is in the balance, you will even support as a reasonable temporary alliance a blind butcher with St. Vitus ’ dance wielding a sharp meat cleaver.

The U.S. and the free world are at war with Koranic Islam!

http://canadafreepress.com/article/77416

ISIS has not been contained and could spread across the globe, warns White House intelligence report

ISIS has not been contained and could spread across the globe, warns White House intelligence report

Report commissioned by the White House says ISIS' numbers could grow
Terrorists could spread unless the they lose territory in Iraq and Syria
Last month, President Barack Obama claimed ISIS had been 'contained'

For full news coverage of the Islamic State visit www.dailymail.co.uk/isis
Published: 15:29 GMT, 7 December 2015 | Updated: 19:19 GMT, 7 December 2015

The Islamic State could spread across the globe, a report commissioned by the White House has predicted.

The intelligence report, compiled by agencies including the CIA and DIA, says ISIS' numbers could grow unless they lose territory in Iraq and Syria, US officials told The Daily Beast.

Less than a month ago President Barack Obama's claimed the terrorists had been 'contained'.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3349452/ISIS-not-contained-spread-globe-warns-White-House-intelligence-report.html?

Re: ISIS has not been contained and could spread across the globe, warns White House intelligence re

Donald Trump has MY vote!!!

As far as the other field of GOP candidates are concerned, they're nothing but a bunch of cowardly woosies. And the same goes for the equally cowardly Democratic candidates too.

Valerie, & fellow RFTH family members, do you notice that Donald is "now" 35% ahead of his fellow GOP field in the polls!?

I say--YOU GO, DONALD!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: ISIS has not been contained and could spread across the globe, warns White House intelligence re

Tammy, Since I'm a Canadian citizen, not an American, it really doesn't matter what I think or believe about Donald Trump or any other candidate running for President of the U.S.A. Some people like him others vilify Trump. I neither like him nor do I dislike him either, however, on this one point, "safety for the American people should come first and foremost". I agree with the reporter who wrote the article above, especially when it comes to the following Quotes.

" He simply demanded that Muslim immigration be stopped until someone somewhere, somehow can determine what is going on in our population. To date, no American has stepped up to that plate."

'What sane person interested in security, safety, and stability can disagree with Trump’s demand? Muslims would not be rejected because of mere religion but all that goes with that religion. Islam is a political system, an economic system, and a legal system all totally adverse to freedom–our freedom!"

"One major Muslim leader stepped up to the plate and ridiculed the “religion of peace” mantra that know-nothings spout. ISIS caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi said in a May 15 audio message: “Islam was never for a day the religion of peace. Islam is the religion of war. Do not think the war that we are waging is the Islamic State’s w war alone Rather, it is the Muslims’ war altogether. It is the war of every Muslim in every place, and the Islamic State is merely the spearhead in this war. It is but the war of the people of faith against the people of disbelief.”

" Nearly one-fifth of Muslim respondents said that the use of violence in the United States is justified in order to make sharia the law of the land in this country."

We must help people in need, for we are told even to love our enemy to do good. We can sent help and establish people back in their own countries, with humanitarian help from countries who have, to those who have not. However, we must also be wiser than our enemy, and stay ahead of them, so that they don't over run us, be it in America or Canada, etc., with their ideology, religion, and especially sharia laws which promotes, violence, lying, killing; to wage a jihad or holy war, because their
religion commands them to do so.

When you have a Christian person like Pastor J.D. Faraq, who is an Arab in nationality and can speak and read their language and has read what is written, what it states in their Korean, that Islam is not a peaceful religion you should take his word as truth. He stated that Islam commands, those who are infidels who do not believe in the Islamic religion or accept it, the faithful Muslim is to smite the infidel across the throat; in other words kill them by behead them...This is not a peaceful religion, instead a religion of violence and war.

I'm not writing this with hatred as I do not hate, those who are of other religions, nationalities, skin color, or sexual orientation.

I am a Christian I therefore, can not condone, their values, their way of life, and I certainly don't want anything whatsoever, to do with their religion. I in turn, do not want them to condemn me for my way of life, morals, beliefs, and make me pay with my life, just because I am a Christian. My faith is rooted in the Holy written word of God the Bible. Nor should I be condemned to die, because, I love Jesus, and long to be able to freely worship God the Father, without prejudiced, imprisonment, or being forced to accept their faith; Knowing well, that rejection would bring my death by their hands. I can not accept something I don't believe in. My faith is in Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God as well as my allegiance.

I long that everyone will come to Jesus, and that includes the Muslims, but I certainly would never force them, or threaten them to covert or else, their life would be at stake here on earth. I would let them know their eternal life would be at stake, however, the oneness would be on them, not on me, because I let them know.

If they would only listen to Jesus, that He died for all sinners, including Muslims, because He loves them. Mohammed, never died for them, he instead, expects them to kill and be killed and die for him. Jesus rose from the dead and is alive and well in Heaven, Mohammed is still in his grave.

We are living in dangerous times my brothers and sisters in Christ. Let no one deceive you, before things will get better, they are going to get much worse, for Christians and Jews alike. However our hope lies in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, that God will do what is right for His own, on Earth and in Heaven.

May Jesus Come Soon now, things are going south quickly, and I don't mean "Florida".

MARANATHA!

Valerie

EXPERTS: TRUMP MUSLIM BAN LIKELY CONSTITUTIONAL

EXPERTS: TRUMP MUSLIM BAN LIKELY CONSTITUTIONAL

Some of the more restrained reactions to GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s suggestion that Muslims need to be excluded from American immigration programs until Congress gets a handle on the issue of terror have come from his competitors in the race.

“Unhinged” came from Jeb Bush. “Offensive” was from Marco Rubio. And more.

But the most pointed attacks came from those who simply said it was unconstitutional.

William Banks of Syracuse law school told the Wall Street Journal, “Aside from being outrageous, it would be unconstitutional.” Laurence Tribe at Harvard’s law school agreed.

Talking to U.S. News & World Report, Harvard Law professor Gerald Neuman said the idea is “discriminatory in a fashion that’s totally inconsistent with constitutional principles.”

However, that doesn’t mean it’s unconstitutional, apparently.

Eric Posner, a professor at the University of Chicago Law School, pointed out that the Supreme Court “has held consistently, for more than a century, that constitutional protections that normally benefit Americans and people on American territory do not apply when Congress decides who to admit and who to exclude as immigrants or other entrants.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/experts-trump-muslim-ban-likely-constitutional/#mwLJw7ERylSrfRH2.99

‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalisation

‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalisation

One officer in London said the firebrand presidential hopeful was “pointing out something plainly obvious” whilst another in Lancashire said the police have to ask local Muslim leaders for PERMISSION before sending patrols into their communities.

Read more:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

My Comments on the Reporters Articles and Donald Trumps Comment....

Valerie
Tammy, Since I'm a Canadian citizen, not an American, it really doesn't matter what I think or believe about Donald Trump or any other candidate running for President of the U.S.A. Some people like him others vilify Trump. I neither like him nor do I dislike him either, however, on this one point, "safety for the American people should come first and foremost". I agree with the reporter who wrote the article above, especially when it comes to the following Quotes.

" He simply demanded that Muslim immigration be stopped until someone somewhere, somehow can determine what is going on in our population. To date, no American has stepped up to that plate."

'What sane person interested in security, safety, and stability can disagree with Trump’s demand? Muslims would not be rejected because of mere religion but all that goes with that religion. Islam is a political system, an economic system, and a legal system all totally adverse to freedom–our freedom!"

"One major Muslim leader stepped up to the plate and ridiculed the “religion of peace” mantra that know-nothings spout. ISIS caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi said in a May 15 audio message: “Islam was never for a day the religion of peace. Islam is the religion of war. Do not think the war that we are waging is the Islamic State’s w war alone Rather, it is the Muslims’ war altogether. It is the war of every Muslim in every place, and the Islamic State is merely the spearhead in this war. It is but the war of the people of faith against the people of disbelief.”

" Nearly one-fifth of Muslim respondents said that the use of violence in the United States is justified in order to make sharia the law of the land in this country."

We must help people in need, for we are told even to love our enemy to do good. We can sent help and establish people back in their own countries, with humanitarian help from countries who have, to those who have not. However, we must also be wiser than our enemy, and stay ahead of them, so that they don't over run us, be it in America or Canada, etc., with their ideology, religion, and especially sharia laws which promotes, violence, lying, killing; to wage a jihad or holy war, because their
religion commands them to do so.

When you have a Christian person like Pastor J.D. Faraq, who is an Arab in nationality and can speak and read their language and has read what is written, what it states in their Korean, that Islam is not a peaceful religion you should take his word as truth. He stated that Islam commands, those who are infidels who do not believe in the Islamic religion or accept it, the faithful Muslim is to smite the infidel across the throat; in other words kill them by behead them...This is not a peaceful religion, instead a religion of violence and war.

I'm not writing this with hatred as I do not hate, those who are of other religions, nationalities, skin color, or sexual orientation.

I am a Christian I therefore, can not condone, their values, their way of life, and I certainly don't want anything whatsoever, to do with their religion. I in turn, do not want them to condemn me for my way of life, morals, beliefs, and make me pay with my life, just because I am a Christian. My faith is rooted in the Holy written word of God the Bible. Nor should I be condemned to die, because, I love Jesus, and long to be able to freely worship God the Father, without prejudiced, imprisonment, or being forced to accept their faith; Knowing well, that rejection would bring my death by their hands. I can not accept something I don't believe in. My faith is in Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God as well as my allegiance.

I long that everyone will come to Jesus, and that includes the Muslims, but I certainly would never force them, or threaten them to covert or else, their life would be at stake here on earth. I would let them know their eternal life would be at stake, however, the oneness would be on them, not on me, because I let them know.

If they would only listen to Jesus, that He died for all sinners, including Muslims, because He loves them. Mohammed, never died for them, he instead, expects them to kill and be killed and die for him. Jesus rose from the dead and is alive and well in Heaven, Mohammed is still in his grave.

We are living in dangerous times my brothers and sisters in Christ. Let no one deceive you, before things will get better, they are going to get much worse, for Christians and Jews alike. However our hope lies in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, that God will do what is right for His own, on Earth and in Heaven.

May Jesus Come Soon now, things are going south quickly, and I don't mean "Florida".

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Just wanted to make sure, that everyone, who wants to know where I stand on this subject, are informed. Therefore I decided to re-post the above in quotes, for your
information.

You may agree, or disagree with my comments, it matters not, it matters that the people know the truth, and use their own God given discernment. Love the sinner, but hate the sin. For we have all sinned, and would have missed our home in Heaven, if it wasn't for the sinless one, Jesus, and His loving gift of Salvation only through our Lord & Savior. This is why we celebrate Christmas in remembrance, of the Lord's first coming to Earth. There is no greater gift then the gift of Salvation, for all who willing repent, accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.

The battle that is being wage at the moment, is in the Spirit world, and Satan knows
his time is getting shorter.

Trusting God will do what is in the best interest for everyone involved, and that more souls may be won for His Kingdom, while God provides divine protection for His own.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: My Comments on the Reporters Articles and Donald Trumps Comment....

From Rapture Ready:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

"Pay-Per-View Presidential Race" by Donna Wasson

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/wasson164.html

Valerie, this IS a "must" read, letme tell ya'!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: My Comments on the Reporters Articles and Donald Trumps Comment....

"Fair Use for Information & FOR YOUR "OWN" INTEREST........SOME "HEATED AND EXPLISIVE WORDS" IN REACTION TO SOME OF THE COMMENTS."

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"

THANKS TAMMY, THIS ARTICLE, NEEDS TO BE POSTED HERE, FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED
AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS PRESIDENTIAL RACE....BEFORE SOMEONE REMOVES IT FROM
THE INTERNET.

Pay-Per-View Presidential Race
By Donna Wasson

The race for the presidency is taking on a hilarious, side-show quality worthy of a theatrical pay-per-view professional wrestling match! I’m surprised the networks aren’t charging the general public $29.50 a household to watch the debates. Politics hasn’t been this much fun in years! And it’s all due to the uncontrollable mouth of Mr. “I’m-REALLY-rich” himself, Donald Trump.

I’ve written about the shadow government for years, pointing out that our supposed two-party system of Republicans vs. Democrats is a complete and utter sham. They are simply two sides of the same Globalist elite controlled coin. There is NO difference between them whatsoever, and this has never been more apparent than it is right this very moment.

Let me make it clear that I do not endorse any particular candidate. I don’t trust any of them as far as I could throw them, but I can’t help but make some observations here.

The White House administration and mainstream media, as well as the Republican and Democratic candidates for president are so beside themselves, incredulous and disbelieving of The Donald’s rising poll numbers, that some of them are likely to develop stress related physical manifestations such as eye-twitching, occasional barking or foaming-at-the-mouth.

The establishment players don’t know what to make of this guy. They can’t control him! There’s obviously nothing in his background with which they can blackmail him into silence, or we’d have heard about it by now.

He isn’t beholden to any Super PAC or mysterious foreign campaign donations, as is usually the custom. He doesn’t need their money, which has probably caused some in the political establishment to develop a serious case of chafing due to chronic knicker twisting.

He speaks his mind, and to heck with the consequences. And every time he opens his mouth, he seems to say the very thing the average American on Main Street is feeling and thinking, resulting in a soul crushing rise in his poll numbers. I’m actually beginning to feel slightly sorry for his opponents. It’s like watching a slow-motion train wreck. It’s fascinating!

Trump sort of presents the same conundrum as your average jihadist; the same way they’re unafraid to die in the quest to spread their religion, Donald Trump has no fear of the political consequences of what he blurts out. He really doesn’t care what the establishment in Washington thinks! It’s like he goes verbal commando every day.

In the early days of Trump’s candidacy, the political players and media thought the whole concept of his running was a farce. No one took him seriously until his poll numbers started defying their expectations. As the talking heads continued to mock him, the dogs were unleashed and directed to find dirt on him. They came up empty. Even his ex-wives stand solidly behind him, stating he would make an excellent president.

His children are all exceptionally well educated, productive young men and women who have a loving, devoted, close relationship with their father. Those in the business world have great respect for him, as his creativity and negotiating skills are legendary. Apparently, he must play fair because NO ONE in the business world has stepped forward to accuse him of ripping them off or betraying a deal. It’s remarkable, really.

Despite the increasingly desperate attempt by his political enemies to spin one of his statements in order to turn the public against him, he takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin.’ The latest unforgiveable sin was his statement that the United States should temporarily suspend all muslim immigration until the government figures out how to properly vet those who worship allah, and want to enter this country.

By the volume of feigned outrage from the beltway pundits and his fellow presidential candidates, you’d think he suggested Homeland Security set all muslim immigrants on fire! What exactly did he say to engender a response of such hysteria?

On 12/7/15, he released a statement that called for a “total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the United States.” He cited polling data that he says shows “there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the muslim population. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in jihad, and have no sense or reason or respect for human life.”

Allow me to pause for a moment to give you a quote from one of our Founding Fathers. “Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” John Adams.

The FACT is folks, islam IS at war with the West. The ideology of islam is diametrically opposed to our way of life and the Judeo/Christian values upon which this nation was founded.

It might not be politically correct to point that out and call for a halt in allowing even more muslims into the country, but we’re down to a matter of life and death now. Quite frankly, screw political correctness!

Let’s look at some of the GOP reactions to Trump’s suggestion. My comments follow in italics.

“Donald Trump always plays on everyone’s worst instincts and fears and saying we’re not going to let a single muslim into this country is a dangerous overreaction.” Carly Fiorina---Hey Carly, our open borders have allowed thousands of muslims to enter, many of which undoubtedly plan to do us harm. It ain’t islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill us!

“This is the kind of thing that people say when they have no experience and don’t know what they’re talking about. That’s a ridiculous position.” Chris Christie---Yes Chris, I’m sure you have a plethora of experience dealing with homicidal muslims there at the Jersey shore.

“Every candidate for president needs to do the right thing and condemn Trump’s comments.” Lindsey Graham---If they do so, their poll numbers are gonna tank!

“Everyone visiting our country should register and be monitored during their stay as is done in many countries. We do not and would not advocate being selective on one’s religion.” Ben Carson---Why the heck not? Besides, it isn’t a ‘religion.’ It’s a political ideology with a religious component.

Ted Cruz simply stated “that is not my policy.”---A rather classy way of disagreeing.

On the Democratic side White House spokesman, Josh Earnest, stated “It’s entirely inconsistent with the kinds of values that were central to the founding of this country.”---Shut up, Josh. You’re a putz. Nobody asked your opinion.

“This is reprehensible, prejudiced and divisive. @ReadDonaldTrump, you don’t get it. This makes us less safe.” The Hildabeast---YOU, Madam, are partially responsible for this islamic mess with your lame Secretary of State policies! Why aren’t you in prison yet??

“Demagogues throughout our history have attempted to divide us based on race, gender, sexual orientation or country of origin. Now Donald Trump and others want us to hate all muslims.” Bernie Sanders---Uh no Bernie, you’re confused. We’re not talking about Obama here.

“@RealDonaldTrump removes all doubt: he is running for president as a fascist demagogue.” Martin O’Malley---Security! Who let this homeless guy in here?

All of these people, with the exception of Cruz, are giving the American people a load of worthless sentimentality which will do little except set us up for more attacks. Many are saying what Trump is proposing is “unconstitutional.” Oh really? Are we now exempt from following the rule of law? Oh yeah…Obamadinajad is still president.

However, one of the most frightening aspects of this whole, manufactured debate is that these people who want to hold the most powerful office on earth; those reputed to be the smartest, best and brightest, don’t even know what our own law and history holds.

Introducing The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, otherwise known as 8 U.S. Code 1182, Inadmissible Aliens, passed by a Democrat controlled House and Senate, and signed into law by a Democrat president. This law states:

“Suspension of entry of imposition or restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non immigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

Well now. Isn’t THAT special! Read it again if you need to. This is the law of the land, people. Given to us by the Democratic Party back in 1952. All immigration into the United States was shut down from 1924-1965.
So why did the government pass such a law?

Because of illegal immigrants sneaking into this country! It was written to allow the president to not only bar but remove undesirables from American soil.

Interestingly, Jimmy Carter, the 2nd most deplorable excuse for a president this country has ever known, invoked and used this law back in 1979 to keep Iranians out of the United States.

Remember the Iranian hostage nightmare? In November 1979, the U. S. Attorney General gave all Iranian students one month to report to their local immigration office. Seven thousand were found to be in violation of their visas and a total of 15,000 Iranians were forced to leave the United States.

Yes, Jimmy Carter proudly stood before the TV cameras and publically announced his plan to ban Iranian immigration into America.

Fast forward 36 years, when the Marxist tool of political correctness has brought this country to her knees in supplication to a wide assortment of the most asinine policies imaginable, and Donald Trump dares suggest the very plan the elder wuss-extraordinaire, Jimmy Carter applied, the hounds of hell are loosed on him.

I’m not sure what bothers me more…The blatant hypocrisy of the political players and media, or the fact that those running for the most powerful position on the planet are so ignorant of the laws of the nation they want to rule! God help us.

Once again, I have to hand it to you straight up. If you’re trusting this next presidential election will restore America to what she was before the Bush, Clinton and Obama cartels darkened the doors of the White House then you’re in for a VERY big disappointment! I highly doubt there will even be another election.

The ONLY hope we have at this point is Jesus Christ. If you haven’t asked Him to forgive your sins and surrendered your heart to Him, I strongly suggest you not waste another second. What are you waiting for anyway? The evil and violence on this earth will only grow stronger each day. You can’t change it and you can’t fight it, politically, militarily, or otherwise.

Today is the day of salvation, so don’t put it off any longer. Like those unfortunate souls in San Bernardino found out, you never know when your number will be up.

Tammy I agree with especially this statement she made:

"The ONLY hope we have at this point is Jesus Christ. If you haven’t asked Him to forgive your sins and surrendered your heart to Him, I strongly suggest you not waste another second. What are you waiting for anyway? The evil and violence on this earth will only grow stronger each day. You can’t change it and you can’t fight it, politically, militarily, or otherwise."

I too don't believe there will actually be an Election...BHO will find a way through the laws he has passed to stay in power as P.O.T.U.S. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE US, AND REMOVE US FROM THIS EVIL THAT GROWS EACH DAY, LIKE "BLACK MOLD" AND SPREADS AND KILLS
IF NOT ERADICATED.

TAMMY & EVERYONE, SHOULD TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS VIDEO, WHICH IS OUTSTANDING,
BY PASTOR J.D. FARAQ. THIS IS A MUST WATCH, AND SO RELEVANT TO THE POST ABOVE.

YOU WILL SEE "PROOF", BEYOND ANY DOUBT AND YOU'LL KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THOSE WHO MAY
ASK YOU...WATCH, LISTEN AND LEARN FROM THIS PASTOR.

Mid-East Prophecy Update –December 13th, 2015

Published on Dec 13, 2015
Pastor J.D. provides answers to four questions concerning what Islam really is, and what Islam is not in response to the continuing lies that the Islamic State has embraced a perverted interpretation of Islam. Note: Christmas sermon will be given in place of the prophecy update on Sunday 12/20/15.

John 24:6

KJ21 Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

Re: Trump’s Proposal Strategically Brilliant

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/issues/53763-franklin-graham-s-surprising-social-media-response-to-donald-trump

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's policy statement regarding Muslim immigration has been rebuked seemingly everywhere, but Franklin Graham has a decidedly different take.

The president of Samaritan's Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association took to social media Wednesday morning to offer his thoughts. In short, he said, Trump was merely saying what he himself has been suggesting for a long time.

"For some time I have been saying that Muslim immigration into the United States should be stopped until we can properly vet them or until the war with Islam is over," he said. "Donald J. Trump has been criticized by some for saying something similar."

Graham then noted Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) had denounced Trump's statements, linking to a news article in which Ryan said, "Such views are not what this party stands for and more importantly it's not what this country stands for." Graham then dropped the microphone.

"Politicians in Washington seem to be totally disconnected with reality," he said. "Research shows that there are 2.75 million Muslims living in the U.S. According to a poll commissioned by the Center for Security Policy, 51 percent of Muslims living in America believe 'Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah' (Islamic law) instead of the U.S. Constitution."

He further noted the poll found that 29 percent of American Muslims agreed that "violence against those who insult Muhammad is acceptable," and 25 percent agreed that "violence against America can be justified as part of global jihad."

Thanks Sharon G., for posting this article.
I respect Dr. Billy Graham and his advise, by the way here's someone else that thinks
highly of Donald Trump.

Putin Considers Trump The Presidential Leader

Published on Dec 17, 2015
Russian President Vladimir Putin considers Donald Trump the absolute US Presidential Leader http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://tass.ru/en/politics/844947

Now that we have Russia's Vladimir Putin onboard for Donald Trump winning the 2016 election.

I hopin' of all hopin' that we also hear from Israel's PM Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu next, telling us how he too feels about the possibility of Donald Trump becoming our next "legal" President.

I believe that I heard Donald say that he is on the side of the Israeli people, and that he thinks of Bibi as being a close friend of his. Have you heard that too?

Maranatha!
Tammy