Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SHOCKING TRUTH - YOU WILL BE SHOCKED - AT WHAT PASTOR FARAQ HAS TO SAY..YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU WATCHED

Shocking Truth " A Must listen and watch video - This will fulfill 2 Bible Prophecies....!!!!

CHRISTIANS TIME HAS ARRIVED TO BE "BOLD".....THE TIME IS NOW.

SHOCKING TRUTH - YOU WILL BE SHOCKED - AT WHAT PASTOR FARAQ HAS TO SAY..YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU WATCHED AND LISTENED...I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENTS...!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – November 29, 2015

Published on Nov 29, 2015
Pastor J.D. presents a number of “what if” scenarios as it relates to the geopolitical reports, especially here in the United States, not comporting with the reality on the ground.

Re: SHOCKING TRUTH - YOU WILL BE SHOCKED - AT WHAT PASTOR FARAQ HAS TO SAY..YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU WATC

THE TIME HAS COME, LET GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT GIVE YOU BOLDNESS, TO CONTINUE YOUR WORK FOR THE LORD. PRAY FOR GOD'S PROTECTION, AND PRAY FOR HOLY BOLDNESS. MAY GOD PROTECT EACH AND EVERYONE WHO LOVES OUR LORD, AND GOD, AND MAY THE LORD TARRY NO LONGER.

CAPITALS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY...GOD BLESS YOU ONE AND ALL!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. (Lamentations 3:31-33)

Great is the faithfulness of the Lord. Sometimes it seems that He is at such a great distance, yet still He is near. And though it may seem that we are alone in our trials, yet still He is near. His kingdom is come-enter it by faith! Know that you are at His right hand, O believer, and know that He loves you!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=335

Re: SHOCKING TRUTH - YOU WILL BE SHOCKED - AT WHAT PASTOR FARAQ HAS TO SAY..YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU WATC

Valerie
THE TIME HAS COME, LET GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT GIVE YOU BOLDNESS, TO CONTINUE YOUR WORK FOR THE LORD. PRAY FOR GOD'S PROTECTION, AND PRAY FOR HOLY BOLDNESS. MAY GOD PROTECT EACH AND EVERYONE WHO LOVES OUR LORD, AND GOD, AND MAY THE LORD TARRY NO LONGER.

CAPITALS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY...GOD BLESS YOU ONE AND ALL!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. (Lamentations 3:31-33)

Great is the faithfulness of the Lord. Sometimes it seems that He is at such a great distance, yet still He is near. And though it may seem that we are alone in our trials, yet still He is near. His kingdom is come-enter it by faith! Know that you are at His right hand, O believer, and know that He loves you!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=335

Valerie,

What you added in the last paragraph of this, your 2nd post...this beautiful song--"Great Is Thy Faithfulness" which is sung by the Gaither folks, fit ideally here in your thread. Don't you think so too? Here it is:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes Tammy,

It is our faith in Jesus that will help us through these dark days on Earth at present.

For whom can we turn too, where can we go, but to the Lord.

God has not forsaken us, just like God the Father did not forsaken Jesus, during the Lord's trials on Earth. In the end, Jesus won victory over, death, hell and the grave. We too shall see victory all in due time; God's time.

Everyone, Stay 'STRONG IN YOUR FAITH IN GOD", waiver not; for GOD WILL HAVE THE VICTORY OVER ALL AND EVERYTHING, THEREFORE WE NEED NOT FEAR, FOR GOD IS WITH US. These are the days written in scripture, which are now coming to pass quickly.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, and not what may lie ahead. Each day is precious, and make it
worthwhile and count, for God's kingdom and Glory.

Maranatha!

Valeri

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update –December 6th, 2015

Published on Dec 6, 2015
Pastor J.D. presents three facts concerning the Islamic terrorist attack in San Bernardino California then provides Biblical and practical answers related to what our response should be.