Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In the World We shall have Tribulation, Ours is a Life of Struggle & Hardship.........

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

Ours is a life of struggles, of hardship. Daily we feel the earthly futility of that curse brought low upon us by that first sinful act of Adam. Sorrow is the constant companion of all who dwell in the earth. The world is at odds with us and will ever seek to trample us under foot. If the world is against us, then who can possible be for us? Take heart, O believer, for the Lord is with you-and if the Lord is for you, how can anyone possibly stand against you? Christ has overcome the world and even now reigns upon the throne of His heavenly city. Rejoice in your citizenship in the kingdom of God and go boldly into the world proclaiming His peace making men of all tongues to be disciples of Him!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=332

Re: In the World We shall have Tribulation, Ours is a Life of Struggle & Hardship.........

Hi Valerie!

Some time during the night, the Lord put this Lynn Anderson song--"I Never Promised You A Rose Garden" into my head. So, I'll present it to you b/c Lynn's song fits perfectly here in your thread, don't you think so too?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Atleast I hope that her above song fits perfectly here.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: In the World We shall have Tribulation, Ours is a Life of Struggle & Hardship.........

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for the song, it does fit in the thread very nicely.

Yes Tammy, that's very true, as you stated.

Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but He said it would be worth it.

The scripture in my first post says it all.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Hi Tammy,

Thanks for the song, it does fit in the thread very nicely.

Yes Tammy, that's very true, as you stated.

Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but He said it would be worth it.

The scripture in my first post says it all.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Yes, Val, your scripture "does" indeed say it all.

And I thank you for reassurring me that Lynn's song too, fits very nicely here as well.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. (Lamentations 3:31-33)

Great is the faithfulness of the Lord. Sometimes it seems that He is at such a great distance, yet still He is near. And though it may seem that we are alone in our trials, yet still He is near. His kingdom is come-enter it by faith! Know that you are at His right hand, O believer, and know that He loves you!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=335

To read updated daily promises click the url above and then at the link

Valerie

For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. (Lamentations 3:31-33)

Great is the faithfulness of the Lord. Sometimes it seems that He is at such a great distance, yet still He is near. And though it may seem that we are alone in our trials, yet still He is near. His kingdom is come-enter it by faith! Know that you are at His right hand, O believer, and know that He loves you!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=335

To read updated daily promises click the url above and then at the link

Valerie,

Here is yet "another" appropriate video to post here. Let's listen to this beautiful song--"Great Is Thy Faithfulness" which is sung by the Gaither folks...

For indeed, is great is the faithfulness of our dear Lord, our Savior.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy