Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Praying Dailly - Major Changes Coming,on RFTH, After Year End.

RFTH

I've been praying about this daily - Major changes are coming, on RFTH, on January,2016 Hopefully, by the middle of the month, unless the God takes me/us home via the Rapture beforehand.

I have been praying about if and how the Lord wants me to continue, and what Major Changes to the subjects we usually post and remark on, especially the main one the Rapture.

My allegiance has always been to Jesus, and to God's Holy Word, therefore, throughout
the years, it's been a lonely hard rugged road at times, doing the right thing, and losing, friends, family members, along the way. Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but He sure made it worth it, by His sacrifice.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus, if we are still here, come January 2016, then you will see this website, will be in need of major changes. The Rapture is the main subject, on this forum. I believe, it really needs to be overhauled, because of past and present teaching and many let down experiences of the faithful ones who have been watching. It is having an affect on each and everyone watching, for the Lord's "Come Up Hither" call, to the Bride. It's been a giant roller coaster ride, for people like me who have been watching for decades. I can not stop watching, because Jesus commanded us to do so. However, I cannot continue the watch in the same manner, with so much input from so many different sources, which are confusing, disheartening, and discouraging some to give up the watch, and look the other way instead.

To say the Rapture will happen on "this and this day and hour", is an outright lie.

To say "it will never happen", is also an outright lie, for we have scripture to prove that it will.

To say "it will be a hundred years or more" down the road is a lie, as well, for we see the prophecies coming to pass, daily on our media, internet, newspapers, etc. therefore, we know "the Rapture is near even at the doors". Jesus said we would know when He was about to coming by keeping the watch..."Watch yea therefore"...!

The Pre Tribulation Rapture, is the only Rapture that is, was, and will always be considered "Imminent". It may happen, at any moment, any day, any hour," no warning
signs are needed or necessary", for the Rapture to suddenly take place.

Too many well intentional people, and some misleading people, have turned,the watching for the Rapture into their "own personal interpretation", instead, of sticking to Biblical views. Those that have stuck to biblical views on the Rapture, are very unpopular with the majority of Rapture watchers, and it has lead to all those who promise so much, and the end result are so little or none at all.

Too many calling themselves God's divine prophets, yet with some of them, mind you not all, God has very little to do with it, and it is their own belief and teaching.

Stand by and with me, I’m still continuing to pray daily on this subject and situation. I will let you know come January 2016, what the good Lord, wants me to do, change, or to Stop all postings on the Rapture, or even as far as to close the site down.

My heart is broken for all the faithful Rapture Watchers; I feel your pain and disappointments. We can’t give up the watch now, we come this far, what we must do,
joining together, in prayer, asking God, to guide us, on how we interpret and present the Rapture to one another, and to anyone who happens to come across it. We also must
use our God given discernment, when people present their views on it, through their
own studies, and forget about any “day or hour” someone presents us with, instead
stay steadfast, on the promise that Jesus made, he will come “when we least expect it”.
Therefore, we wouldn’t be totally unaware of the Lord’s Coming at the Rapture.

Please, please, pray for me, during this time, that God will guide me to do right by Him and His people come Jan. 2016, be it change, or be it my resignation…I will leave it up To the Lord, and your prayers.

My strength is failing, I’ve been very weak lately, and tired, in need to rest. Recently the Lord, had laid it in my heart to “Rest”, therefore, this is the best advice, anyone has ever given me. Perhaps, the Lord means “rest” now, I’m in control, and I need not worry anymore, my work is done?

I will continue, until I’m sure without any doubt, what direction the Lord guides and
Leads me, to follow.

In the Love of Jesus,

Valerie

My Favorite Psalm...

Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd

Psalm 23King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Re: Praying Dailly - Major Changes Coming,on RFTH, After Year End.

I pray that God will give you strength until your job is done, and that He will give you His guidance.

Kathy G.

Valerie,

I totally understand. I don't think God wants us to relive this disappointment anymore. The rapture is coming and I hope you'll keep this site up as fellowship between us watchers who share a common interest. I don't have many people in my life to discuss all these signs happening around us like you all. Praying is the best thing, as you said because we need God's will over ours on this. If nothing else, we could use this site to share current signs and events as we watch for our Lord. I'm praying for your health as well as salvation for all of our families. Soon and very soon we are gonna see the King!👑

Kathy G.
I pray that God will give you strength until your job is done, and that He will give you His guidance.

Kathy G.

Thanks Kathy G., God Bless You! I too pray God will give me strength and guidance to continue. Thanks so very much for your faithful support with helping me with Rapture Flight to Heaven from the very beginning, I really appreciate it. I pray your rewards in Heaven will be many.

In the Love of Jesus, Valerie

Stephanie C.
Valerie,

I totally understand. I don't think God wants us to relive this disappointment anymore. The rapture is coming and I hope you'll keep this site up as fellowship between us watchers who share a common interest. I don't have many people in my life to discuss all these signs happening around us like you all. Praying is the best thing, as you said because we need God's will over ours on this. If nothing else, we could use this site to share current signs and events as we watch for our Lord. I'm praying for your health as well as salvation for all of our families. Soon and very soon we are gonna see the King!👑

Thanks Stephanie, for your prayers and for your faithful participation on the site.
I understand, that there are people like yourself that need a place to share, signs and events to continue to give us encouragement of the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. I promise to continue with the Lord's strength and guidance, unless, the Lord has other
plans in mind for me and this site. Let God's will be done, not my own. Who am I,just a humble servant of the Lord, trying to please God, and follow His lead in my life and on this website. God knows what is best, for all of us, and He will surely lead us on the right path.

There's no doubt about it Jesus is Coming, at the "imminent" Rapture, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The "day and hour" may never be know to us, however, we do know without any doubt, Jesus' is coming and the Rapture is at the doors!

Look up our redemption draws near!

Maranatha!

In the Love of Jesus,

Valerie

Re: Praying Daily - Major Changes Coming,on RFTH, After Year End.

Please forgive my grammar and spelling, I know how to spell "daily", and it even didn't dawn on me that I had spelled it incorrectly, until today. When I'm not feeling well, I tend to make mistakes. I'm sure I'm still getting the message across, to everyone's understanding.

I need to get a new prescription for my glasses, as I noticed, that my vision has changed now, and the prescription has stayed the same for the past 3 years.

I continue to pray over this situation, awaiting, direction and guidance from above.
I'm thankful the Lord, is helping me daily, for I don't know how I would make it without Jesus, giving me clarity, for example as of today, to see my spelling errors etc.

Please keep me in prayer, pray for one another, and this site.
Keep watching our redemption draws near!

Maranatha!

God Bless,

Valerie

Hi Valerie, the Holy Spirit comfort you and fill you with the grace and peace of God and Jesus, in Jesus name, amen
Valerie, the dates get one's hopes up, but then when they don't come to pass, its a let down. Now I have to hope in each day because every time I ever hoped for a particular day, it was wrong. When dark times happen in our lives, the only comfort that reaches in to calm our heart and refresh us comes from the Holy Spirit. The Word of God, the bible, is where we can plant our selves to be refreshed. Sometimes I think about the Ephesians passage about our feet shod with the gospel. We wouldn't walk on hot sand or ice without foot protection, we wouldn't go outside to work, or anywhere barefoot because of the need to protect our feet. Yet God told Moses to take off his sandals because he was on holy ground. Only when we are safely in God's presence do we not need outward protection, because God is the refuge for His people. Prayer, God's word, the Holy Spirit draw us into nearness to God. You already know these things Valerie, and so this is meant to encourage you that you are doing what you need to do, in seeking God's will.

We are sealed when we accept Jesus as our Savior, but it is written that the Holy Spirit intercedes for us, so we know the work of the Holy Spirit in our life is ongoing-

Romans 8:26 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
Ephesians 6:14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

For all the times that I wanted the Lord to come, I have to admit that we are still here to pray. The world is full of lost hurting deceived people. Who is crying out to God for them except the church? So as much as I want the Lord here, there is good reason in God's eyes for why it has not occurred yet. Until He comes for His bride, we can continue on, each day as the Lord leads us and helps us to do. God bless you, I know that He will keep you. The Lord bless and keep the people who read here in Jesus name.

Hi Regina,

Thank you for your comforting, encouraging reply and reminder and especially for your faithful participation. I do appreciate, your reply and remarks.

Only God knows, why, we are all going through these days of steadily growing darkness, and somewhere, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, which will help us see more clearly. Soon we will be able to see what awaits us in the near future. It's all about having trust and faith in God, that no matter how bad these days ahead may look at present, or the nearby future, Jesus is Coming soon, to dispel the darkness,with His brilliant Light. God ways, are not man's ways. Let all of us make sure, we are following the Lord, and His Holy Word, and not any man/woman.

Our one and only sure hope is Jesus, our eternal hope of a glorious life, with our Savior. Surely God will not expose His Bride to the wrath that is coming upon the whole world. The worse it gets here on Earth, the closer we are to the Lord's coming at the Rapture. Jesus will catch us away in time, and we will be safe with our Lord forevermore. Prayer is what we all need, for God hears the prayers of the righteous, for they avail much.

May God's will be done, His ways are perfect; while man's/woman's was are fallible.

Keep looking up Regina, our redemption draws near!

Maranatha!

In the Love of Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie, all I can say is this site has been a daily blessing to my life. I have been a watcher with my husband for 35 years. Now that He has taken my husband and true soul mate to heaven. I am watching even more!! This site has given me a shared continual expectation of His soon return. It is wonderful to share with like minded believers who love the Lord and are tired of this sin sick world. I can always count on being lifted in spirit and kept up to date on world events. I pray He gives you the health and strength to continue your ministry. God's blessings!
Soon!

Hi Valerie and All,

Thank you Valerie for your steadfastness in following the
Lord's will.
The recent high Rapture watch period that began in September
this year certainly had a profound affect on all of us watchers.
My apologies to all of you that may have experienced the heartbreak
associated with my failed high Rapture watch period of Sept.13,2015 -
Nov.11,2015.
I write this letter to you as a source of encouragement, being my precious
brothers and sisters in the Lord.
After shedding a bucket full of tears, going before the Lord, and
pleading with Him for some much needed answers, here is what I believe
I heard.
Please understand that Jesus told us that at some point at the end of
this age, He would delay His rescue of His Bride (Matt.25:5).
And, if we have just entered into epic period of time, we must, with
everything within us, press in closer to Jesus than ever before.

The enemy of our souls, Satan, is in all likelihood, attempting to use
these present circumstances to persuade the true followers of Christ
that they have been deceived, and that our Lord will not Return for
His Bride for many, many years down the road (if ever).

Please do not buy into this lie, or the many others he is now using
in tandem with it, to weaken your relationship with Jesus.

Continue to stand upon the promises the Lord has given us in His
Word, 2 Peter 3;9 tells us that "the Lord is not slack concerning
his promise, as some men count slackness ; but is longsuffering
to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should
come to repentance."...
As a result of this delay, God will be adding many more precious souls
into His Kingdom.

If we have just experienced the delay of Matt.25:5, then we have every
reason to believe that our Wedding Day is just around the corner!

In reality, the glass is "half full".... not "half empty"! It surely
appears that we are now in "the final leg of our race".

Can you picture the angels in Heaven at this present point in time?..
looking on with eager anticipation, cheering us on to finish our race
(the only race that really matters) strong and victorious! ..

"Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of
witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily
ensnares us, and let us run the race with endurance the race that is set before us"...(Heb.12:1).

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in the air soon!
With the love of Jesus,
Steve K.

Karlag
Valerie, all I can say is this site has been a daily blessing to my life. I have been a watcher with my husband for 35 years. Now that He has taken my husband and true soul mate to heaven. I am watching even more!! This site has given me a shared continual expectation of His soon return. It is wonderful to share with like minded believers who love the Lord and are tired of this sin sick world. I can always count on being lifted in spirit and kept up to date on world events. I pray He gives you the health and strength to continue your ministry. God's blessings!
Soon!

Thank you Karlag, for your kind remarks, and faithful participation on Rapture Flight to Heaven. I especially thank you for your prayers which I'm really in need of, I know God hears the prayers of the righteous, for they avail much. My desire is to continue if I'm able to do so, with strength and guidance from God, I know that I can make it through to the end. However, like I stated before, changes need to be made, for the sake of all who are watching for the Lord's Coming. Soon and very soon, Jesus will come to take us home, and reunited with our loved ones in Christ.

In the Love of Jesus,

Valerie

Steve K.
Hi Valerie and All,

Thank you Valerie for your steadfastness in following the
Lord's will.
The recent high Rapture watch period that began in September
this year certainly had a profound affect on all of us watchers.
My apologies to all of you that may have experienced the heartbreak
associated with my failed high Rapture watch period of Sept.13,2015 -
Nov.11,2015.
I write this letter to you as a source of encouragement, being my precious
brothers and sisters in the Lord.
After shedding a bucket full of tears, going before the Lord, and
pleading with Him for some much needed answers, here is what I believe
I heard.
Please understand that Jesus told us that at some point at the end of
this age, He would delay His rescue of His Bride (Matt.25:5).
And, if we have just entered into epic period of time, we must, with
everything within us, press in closer to Jesus than ever before.

The enemy of our souls, Satan, is in all likelihood, attempting to use
these present circumstances to persuade the true followers of Christ
that they have been deceived, and that our Lord will not Return for
His Bride for many, many years down the road (if ever).

Please do not buy into this lie, or the many others he is now using
in tandem with it, to weaken your relationship with Jesus.

Continue to stand upon the promises the Lord has given us in His
Word, 2 Peter 3;9 tells us that "the Lord is not slack concerning
his promise, as some men count slackness ; but is longsuffering
to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should
come to repentance."...
As a result of this delay, God will be adding many more precious souls
into His Kingdom.

If we have just experienced the delay of Matt.25:5, then we have every
reason to believe that our Wedding Day is just around the corner!

In reality, the glass is "half full".... not "half empty"! It surely
appears that we are now in "the final leg of our race".

Can you picture the angels in Heaven at this present point in time?..
looking on with eager anticipation, cheering us on to finish our race
(the only race that really matters) strong and victorious! ..

"Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of
witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily
ensnares us, and let us run the race with endurance the race that is set before us"...(Heb.12:1).

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in the air soon!
With the love of Jesus,
Steve K.

Hi Steve,

I know that you meant well, and didn't mean to mislead anyone; therefore, you are like most of us, who have been mislead by others, and relay their information to others, a dominoe affect, and then the dominoes all fall down at the end. Therefore, don't feel so bad, I know your intentions were good. The Lord knows each of our hearts and our intentions as well.

I have been weeping tears on and off during each period of time and lately with my loss of my best friend, of 17 years, my dog Furby. It's just an icing on top of a cake, of loss and disappointment, sadness, to see the world in such a terrible state; and we're still here.

Forget the dates Steve, Jesus will come there is no doubt about it, we have scripture to prove it, and it is imminent. Jesus will come, when "we least expect" the Lord to come. We don't know the "day or hour", but we do know it is "near, even at the doors".

Is this a test for the faithful watchers, to see, how faithful we'll be watching for the Lord's coming? It could be, and then again, it could also be like you and I have mentioned in our posts. There are still souls to come to the Lord for salvation, and God is longsuffering that none should perish, but that all would come to God's given saving grace, through Jesus.

I thank you dear brother in Christ, for trying your best, and participating on the site, and I hope you will continue your faithful participation, with your eyes opened and constantly fixed on Jesus.

May each one of us continue to be set on staying with God's will, first and foremost.

In the Love of Jesus,

Valerie

I might look at the world and get down but I never looked at this website and got discouraged. You worked so hard to set up all these different forums and they are good. Many people are being blessed. A website like this will never be perfect by the very reality of how it is set up so nobody should beat themselves up for something that is unattainable.

We tend to be hard on ourselves but this website is pretty close to being where it should be as opposed to other websites where I have to go down and say, "Truth, error, truth.......oh no error.

I can relate to physical health as I just had to go to the hospital. I also fight other symptoms every day and it is not fun. I found myself being so thankful to get treatment when I was in need because I do believe there is coming a day when that will happen.

I will for sure pray Valerie but I cannot in a physical or spiritual way see how this website would be seen as not giving glory to God or helping other people. If I am the oddball please tell me because it won't be the first time and I am sure it will not be the last.

Bob D
I might look at the world and get down but I never looked at this website and got discouraged. You worked so hard to set up all these different forums and they are good. Many people are being blessed. A website like this will never be perfect by the very reality of how it is set up so nobody should beat themselves up for something that is unattainable.

We tend to be hard on ourselves but this website is pretty close to being where it should be as opposed to other websites where I have to go down and say, "Truth, error, truth.......oh no error.

I can relate to physical health as I just had to go to the hospital. I also fight other symptoms every day and it is not fun. I found myself being so thankful to get treatment when I was in need because I do believe there is coming a day when that will happen.

I will for sure pray Valerie but I cannot in a physical or spiritual way see how this website would be seen as not giving glory to God or helping other people. If I am the oddball please tell me because it won't be the first time and I am sure it will not be the last.

Bob, thanks so much for your prayers, remarks, encouragement, and especially for your faithful participation on this website.

I'm sorry to hear about your physical health, and recent hospital attendance and your daily suffering. I can empathize on your physical health, hospital, and chronic suffering, it's no picnic is it. I've had more hospital v, surgeries in my lifetime, that I feel I can not longer make it through another major one. I honestly understand how you feel, and as one gets older, it feels even worse, the battle with health related issues, and age, is a large load to bear, on a daily basis, along with chronic pain.

I'm glad to hear that you never looked at this website and got discouraged. Yes, I have worked hard to set up this site and to keep it up and running the past 6 years, going on 7 years, on April 9, 2016. With God's help, and the Mods, past and present,
I have been able to survive this far, thanks be to God.

Bob, I'm not looking for perfection, because only God is perfect in all His ways, and I don't think there is anyone who can compete with the Lord. I totally agree with you, that none of us should beat ourselves up, for how things were presented, we all did the best we knew how too. However, God always has the first and last word on everything, and in order to please Him, and do God's will, we must correct our ways, and strive to do better, for God's honor and glory.

Truth is more important, than popularity of a website. Errors, need to be corrected, so that others are not taught errors and pass them on. The truth must prevail, and be past on, so others too may learn from it, and not be deceived.

I pray God will give me the strength and guidance, to carry on to the end until the Jesus comes at the Rapture.

May God's will be done accordingly!

Maranatha!

In the love of Jesus,

Valerie

[hugs]

Good Morning, Valerie & Fellow RFTH Family Members--

I too, have been praying most every night for you, Val; for our Mods, and RFTH family members too!

RFTH has indeed been such a blessing to come to...to seek fellowship with y'all--my family, and fellow Rapture watchers.

More 'n' more I am getting sick to death of this miserable sick perverse world...sooo much so that I nolonger recognize it anymore as being our home. Heaven is our "true" home, and I can't wait to go there.

Val, I want you to know that I too, stand with you (& our fellow RFTH family members) re: "our" RFTH forum. And furthermore--I'll keep praying for you too. OK!?

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S
Good Morning, Valerie & Fellow RFTH Family Members--

I too, have been praying most every night for you, Val; for our Mods, and RFTH family members too!

RFTH has indeed been such a blessing to come to...to seek fellowship with y'all--my family, and fellow Rapture watchers.

More 'n' more I am getting sick to death of this miserable sick perverse world...sooo much so that I nolonger recognize it anymore as being our home. Heaven is our "true" home, and I can't wait to go there.

Val, I want you to know that I too, stand with you (& our fellow RFTH family members) re: "our" RFTH forum. And furthermore--I'll keep praying for you too. OK!?

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you for your kind remarks, and most of all thank you for praying for me. I really appreciate your faithful participation on Rapture Flight to Heaven. Yes, heaven is our true home Tammy, we're just passing through here on Earth. There's no place like home, and many watchers, are homesick, and awaiting for that glorious moment, when they are caught up with Jesus, and fly back to heaven.

This world is getting darker and darker by the moment, evil abides all over the world, and attacks of evil, are evident, and reported daily though the various media. It's worse than it's ever been, and it will even get more horrific, during the great tribulation.

However, our hope is in our beloved Savior, Jesus, who will remove us beforehand, for we are not appointed to wrath, which will come upon the world and all of it's inhabitants.

Therefore, look up, our redemption draws near, for it is closer than it's ever been, even at the doors. Maranatha!

In the Love of Jesus,

Valerie