Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God says: honour your father and your mother

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

FYI, a new law in Israel:

Gov't approves law cancelling parents' rights-Bill takes away parental status as legal guardians of their children, would empower social workers.

...The law would make Israel the first country in the world to take away parents' rights as legal guardians of their own children.

It would hand over vast power to social workers, who will be able to initiate proceedings against parents who, in their opinion, fail to respect a list of ten "children's rights" enumerated in the bill.

These rights include the right "to physical, mental, spiritual, moral and social development and to develop their talents and personal abilities" as well as "the right to be educated to a life of responsibility in society and respect for the basic rights of all people regardless of race, sex, religion, nationality or origin."

In addition, the children will have the right "to freedom of thought, expression, conscience and religion."

All these and more will be enforced by social workers. Parents who fail to uphold their children's rights, in their eyes, will face court proceedings that could take away the already limited parental rights they enjoy as part of their "parental responsibility" – which is the term that will replace legal guardianship.

Proceedings against parents will be initiated by one parent against the other, by the child himself, or by the state.

The law will also require parents not to solve disputes with their children through excessively authoritative means. Rather, disagreements are to be resolved peacefully, and if need be, a third party such as a psychologist or mediator should be involved to mediate the conflict. There is no minimum age for children to be able to take legal action against their parents.

The bill will be brought before the Knesset for a preliminary vote. Meanwhile, the government will prepare its own version of the bill, and is expected to submit it in two months' time.

Malachi 4:4 "Remember the law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel. 5 "Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the LORD. 6 "He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse."

Re: God says: honour your father and your mother

I hope 'n' pray, Regina, that Bibi vetoes this stupid idiotic bill!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: God says: honour your father and your mother

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

I hope the government comes up with a different version, only in the most extreme of circumstances such as when children are taught to assault others with knives...
Israel needs their Messiah, may He remove their blindness to Him soon. May the two witnesses arrive soon.
Here is more about instructing children, and it does not include tolerating false gods.
Israel was supposed to recognize what pleases God and what doesn't.

Deut 4:8 "Or what great nation is there that has statutes and judgments as righteous as this whole law which I am setting before you today? 9 "Only give heed to yourself and keep your soul diligently, so that you do not forget the things which your eyes have seen and they do not depart from your heart all the days of your life; but make them known to your sons and your grandsons. 10 "Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when the LORD said to me, 'Assemble the people to Me, that I may let them hear My words so they may learn to fear Me all the days they live on the earth, and that they may teach their children.'…

and also,

Genesis 18:19
For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."

Exodus 10:2
that you may tell your children and grandchildren how I dealt harshly with the Egyptians and how I performed my signs among them, and that you may know that I am the LORD."

Exodus 23:13
"Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips.

Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

Genesis 15 where God made a covenant with Abraham
the God of Israel is God. He instructs parents to teach their children about Him.