Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Messages from Ron Reese (Five Doves)

Fair Use for Information and Educational Purposes

Hi Kathy, years back there used to be posts here about the 21 pieces of the comet. since then, this world has continued on its path, a collision course of self justification. i don't know if Ron Reese is correct or not. Nov is not far off, but I would be glad for the Lord coming sooner than 11/11 and I know that what ever day our Father God has chosen will be at the perfect time in His perfect plan.

there are still decisions for Jesus every day
it's a comfort to know that God is in control. Timing is in His hands. i've been sad about Jack Kelley's death. I know he is alive with the Lord in heaven. in memory of him and for the hope of being with the Lord, here is an mp3 of Jack teaching on the rapture:
https://gracethrufaith.com/?s=mp3+rapture

Maranatha

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

"For Your Discernment"

Will there be a 7--Day Warning on Nov. 4th, as in the Days of Noah?

Last blood red moon eclipse on Sept. 28th Points DIRECTLY to 11/11 & Dec. 6th!!!

I miss Jack Kelley, too.

an email message from Jim Bramlett

"For Your Discernment"

Jim Bramlett
Tuesday, November 03, 2015 8:49 AM
The comets' urgent message

Dear friends:

You probably remember the amazing celestial event of 1994 when comets slammed into the planet Jupiter. I wrote the following about it 18 years ago in 1997:

April 3, 1997

There is more evidence that the 21 fragments of the Shoemaker-Levy Comet that slammed into the planet Jupiter on July 16-22, 1994 was a heavenly sign of Messiah's soon return. The total force of the 21 collisions is estimated at 100 million megatons of TNT (World Book Encyclopedia); the first collision alone at 200,000 megatons, more than all the combined nuclear arsenals of the world, leaving a hole in Jupiter half the size of the Earth.

Historically, the planet has been linked to the Jewish Messiah. The nine planets of our solar system may symbolize the pattern of the nine-lamp Hanukkah menorah. Jupiter, the fifth planet, is in the position of the "servant lamp," an apt symbolism of Messiah (we know as the "suffering servant"). According to J. R. Church, at the time of the collision, Jupiter was near Scorpio (a serpent in the Egyptian zodiac, symbolic of Satan and the antichrist) and moving toward the lamp of Libra. Church suggests the signs may indicate that Lucifer may be trying to seize the lamp and become the light of the world in place of Christ! He also points out that the moon was under Virgo on the night of July 16, 1994, and that Revelation 12 states that the moon is under the feet of Virgo when the great red dragon tries to "devour" the Messiah, all this portraying warfare in the heavenlies.

The date of initial impact, July 16, is significant. It was the anniversary of the date of the very first atomic explosion on Earth at Alamogordo, New Mexico, (exactly 49 years earlier, a good biblical number of 7 X 7) when one scientist exclaimed, "My God, we have created hell."

End quote

When I wrote this 18 years ago I had no idea that the 21 fragments probably represented years and that 1994 + 21 years = 2015, exactly where we are today. In fact, friend and prophecy writer Ron Reese believes that takes us to precisely where we are today.

Ron wrote:

This Shoemaker--Levy Comet broke off into 21 pieces representing the 21 JUDGMENTS in the Tribulation. It also represented 21 Years, taking us to the Year of 2015. The first impact, of this monumental and Prophetic collision, struck at EXACTLY 11:11 a.m., Jerusalem time. There were many, many more Prophetic aspects of this most spectacular astronomical event in our lifetime, as you can read about below, from my previous post.

I believe that our all-powerful God was giving us the year of 2015, and also the day of the year of ELEVEN ELEVEN (November 11) for the starting time of His 21 Judgments to fall on mankind. This conclusion is backed up even further with this latest brand new discovery that I have made this week.

21 fragments of the Comet leads us to the 21 JUDGMENTS in the Tribulation. 21 fragments also leads us to 2015, as the start of these 21 Judgments in the Tribulation. 21 years to the day from 9th of Av, July 16, 1994, leads us to July 16, 2015. So, I then added the number of days until November 11, 2015, and the total number inclusively, counting July 16h as Day 1, and counting Nov. 11th as the Final Day, is 119 days. At first I was a little bit disappointed that it did not come out to 120 days, as that is a REAL important Biblical number.

In my "BIBLICAL MATHEMATICS" book, there are only 9 triple digit numbers that are listed with Biblical meanings. I did not think that 119 was one of those numbers with a Biblical meaning. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. There were SEVEN complete pages, written exclusively about God's extremely important number of ONE HUNDRED NINETEEN. It turns out to be one of the most important numbers in the entire Bible!!!

Are you ready for this? Adding 119 days inclusively to July 16th of this year (which is 21 years from the date of this historic and extremely Prophetic Day, of this most spectacular event in the heavens, in our lifetime, takes us EXACTLY to ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year. So, what does the number one hundred nineteen mean? It means THE RESURRECTION DAY!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!

But July 16-17, 1994 is even more significant. It overlaps with the 9th of Av on the Jewish calendar, a date that historically has meant destruction and tragedy for the Jews, and is commemorated by them as a dark day. The Midrah states that God marked the 9th of Av as a day of catastrophe and declared it an eternal day of mourning. Both Solomon's and Herod's Temples were destroyed by invaders on that very same day.

July 16 and the 9th of Av do not always coincide. Friend Randy Bullock has discovered that the first fragment of Shoemaker-Levy hit at exactly 4:11 p.m. eastern time, or 11:11 p.m. Jerusalem time, July 16, exactly five hours into the 9th of Av. That brief overlap, he states, "is a very poignant one to remember war and destruction."

Why? He checked his Hebrew calendar starting with 1920 through 2020 and found that the two dates overlap only six hours every 19 years, one of which was on July 16, 1994. Further calculations revealed only a 1 in 27,759 chance of the overlap occurring at the time the comet hit Jupiter. In view of all the historical symbolisms involved, it is extremely unlikely that the timing was a coincidence. It is more likely that this is a "sign" in the heavens, revealing to those who have ears to hear the soon rise of antichrist and the "time of Jacob's trouble" just ahead.

This is speculation, but it may be no accident that the comet collisions extended over seven days, possibly representing the seven years of the Tribulation. The 21 separate comet collisions may represent the seven seals, seven trumpets and seven bowls of Revelation. Also, the seven-day collisions ended July 22, the very day before the Jewish joyous celebration of Tu Be-Av, which I am told could symbolize the Millennium.

There seem to be several celestial signs in 1996-1997. In 1996, there were two full "red-moon" eclipses over Jerusalem during important religious festivals: April 3 (Feast of Passover) and September 26 (eve of Feast of Tabernacles). Apparently, such is rare, maybe unprecedented. In 1997, the extremely rare, bright and only recently discovered Hale-Bopp Comet will appear brightest in the heavens on or about March 23, coinciding with the Feast of Purim, and also a 90 percent lunar, probably "red moon" eclipse seen in Jerusalem on that same day. And on September 16, 1997, there will be another full "red moon" eclipse seen in Jerusalem coinciding with "Days of Teshuva (repentance)."

The Hale-Bopp comet reminds us of the comet, reported by the Jewish-Roman historian Josephus, that hovered "like a sword" over Jerusalem just before the Jewish-Roman War of A.D. 66-73 when Jerusalem was last destroyed. This seven-year war may have been a type of the end-time Tribulation as both are described in Matthew 24. Interestingly, recent scientific estimates of the comet's path indicate it has been about 4,200 years since Earth dwellers last saw it. According to biblical chronology, this places it during Noah's lifetime! This immediately reminds us of Jesus' words that at His coming the world will be "as it was in the days of Noah."

Re: an email message from Jim Bramlett

Thanks Kathy,

I'm glad you posted this message as "For Your Discernment"

Since September ended, with all the speculation, for the Rapture taken place then,
and it was a high watch, I just can't seem to get excited about any date anyone mentions now, even if it is a speculation. Therefore, I'm just not expecting much to happen come Nov. 11th, etc. or any other date mentioned.

However, after stating the above, I still have a high hope of the Rapture happening any time now, prayerfully, before, year end. Nevertheless, the Rapture is imminent, therefore, it could happen, when we least expect it to happen...perhaps today, tomorrow,
Nov. 11th? God knows, and one day soon we'll find out, when it finally takes place.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: an email message from Jim Bramlett

So true! We will see what happens between now and a week from tomorrow. Either we will be caught up in the Rapture during that time, or poor Ron will end up with egg on his face when November 12th arrives. Needless to say, I would much prefer the former to the latter. Time will tell which way it goes.

With that said, I do not expect the Rapture to take place on the same day that the Trib begins.

"For Your Discernment"

Well, everyone, the moment of truth is rapidly approaching. In just a few days, we will either all be in Heaven with Jesus, or poor Ron Reese will find out that he was sorely mistaken about everything. If we are still here on Thursday, it will be the latter scenario and not the former. Time will tell us which way it will go, and we do not have much of it as of now.

With that said, here are the links to Ron's letters that were posted on Five Doves this morning:

Did we receive a 7--Day Warning, Pointing DIRECTLY to 11/11/15?

Is the world about to see the fulfillment of Daniel 9:27?

Well, it's the 11th of November, and we are still here. While we could yet be Raptured before this day is over, the chances of the Tribulation officially starting today are virtually nill. We will see what, if anything, develops between now and tomorrow.

Kathy, I agree with you, we're still here. I'm 100 percent sure, that no one, knows the day or hour, Jesus will come at the Rapture.

I know for certain the tribulation has not yet started, and I know that everyone who ever has tried to speculate on a date, or set a date for the Rapture, its been 100 percent inaccurate. Therefore, who can really know the mind of God; no one, for no one is greater than He.

Right now I'm at a crossroad, not knowing what to say except, keep watching for the Lord's coming.

Will the Rapture take place this year; only God knows for certain. Honestly, I have no idea, if this will be the year of our departure.

Something that came to mind today, don't look to the past, it's gone, and there's nothing we can do about it. Each day, we are alive, is a God given gift, to make
the best with what we can, with what talents the Lord has bestowed on each of us. Today, this very moment is what we have, and tomorrow, may never be ours here on Earth. Therefore, know this, that the future here on Earth is facing us
daily, unless death has taken us beforehand. Know that each one of us will have to leave this Earth be it by death or Rapture. Our dear Sister Lisaleenie went to be with the Lord, and she is blessed to be in the Lord's presence daily. She was a faithful Rapture Watcher, waiting for Jesus to Rapture her, and yet the Lord chose instead to take her home via death, along with other Brothers and Sisters in Christ that I have met online, have gone to be with the Lord, in this fashion.

Therefore, once again, I say, who can really know the mind of God; no one,
for no one is greater than God.

We don't have all the answers to why some people in Christ are taken by death, and others are still alive, and watching faithfully for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. We don't know why the Rapture hasn't taken place as yet as well.
Why are we still here? What is God's further plan and purpose, besides saving souls, or is this the main reason for the Lord's delay to date? When will the last person to be saved come to the Lord before the Rapture can take place? Many questions, but very few answers. I only have one answer, God longs that no one should perish, but that everyone, would come and receive His saving grace through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Keep looking for the Lord's coming, but remember the Lord said to "occupy" until He Comes. Jesus will come when "we least expect" the Lord to come.

May the good Lord, not tarry too much longer, these days are getting darker,
by the minute, and at the moment the future here on Earth looks pretty bleak.

Look up our redemption draws near!

Maranatha!

Valerie