Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's 1992 All over Again: Agenda 2030 Threatens Our Way of Life

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

It's 1992 All over Again: Agenda 2030 Threatens Our Way of Life

Re: It's 1992 All over Again: Agenda 2030 Threatens Our Way of Life

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

By Nancy Thorner and Bonnie O'Neil

(ILLINOIS REVIEW)—If it were possible to have a time machine traveling back to 1992 to visit the United Nation's "Earth Summit" in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, we would repeatedly hear the phrase "Sustainable Living" drilled into the minds of the 178 nations and state officials that attended, including President George H. Bush. The purpose of the "Earth Summit" was to warn World leaders that the Earth could no longer sustain the consumptive appetite of the United States of America. The solution was a plan for "Sustainable Development" that would be implemented throughout the World.

George H. Bush not only bought into the fear-factor rhetoric, but also praised the Earth Summit, that soon became known as U.N. Agenda 21. Thereafter our government partnered with the U.N. and began a quiet, carefully crafted plan to implement this U.N. plan into numerous agencies of our government in all states, and thus began what has become the most intrusive agenda in our history. Governing agencies, such as the EPA, began covertly injecting new laws and regulations into our lives, making changes that affect every citizen.

Today, twenty-three years later, Agenda 21 mandates are firmly entrenched and its tentacles can be seen within all levels of government. Agenda 21 has even been inserted into most classrooms throughout America, largely due to liberal college professors and the controversial Common Core curriculum in grades K through 12.

AGENDA 2030 SUPERSEDES AGENDA 21

Promoters of Agenda 21 seem to have had success, as we see facets of influence in all our lives. But apparently those who strongly support and sponsor Agenda 21 had hoped for better results, disappointment becoming apparent when the United Nations arranged a massive new gathering of members for the purpose of rebooting Agenda 21. On September 25-27, 2015, thousands of leaders from all over the World met in New York City to present a new fifteen-year plan entitled "Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development." In spite of the name change, Agenda 2030 has basically the same plan and goals of Agenda 21. It's only going deeper with its intentions to change the planet to United Nations' specifications. It's Agenda 21 on steroids!

Read more:

http://www.bibleprophecyblog.com/2015/10/its-1992-all-over-again-agenda-2030.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BibleProphecyBlog+%28Bible+Prophecy+Blog%29