Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STOP buying People Magazine!!!

Valerie & All--

BUYING PEOPLE MAGAZINES!!!

Why? B/c, due to what happened on Roseburg, OR's UCC Campus, I heard this morning on Fox10/Phoenix news that they're wanting their readers to write their congressmen about taking away our 2nd Amendment rights.

This is, don't you all agree, to show them where WE stand on our 2nd Amendment rights!? And that "they" want to make our world "more" unsafe, as well as being defenseless against those lunatics who want to kill us.

You can also write PEOPLE MAGAZINE, and tell them that they're totally wrong about this idiocy too.

Anyhoo, I just felt that you needed to know about this latest attack on our 2nd Amendment rights.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: STOP buying People Magazine!!!

BUMP UP!!!

From Rapture Ready:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

"Ban Satan, Not Guns" by Nathele Graham

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/g404.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: STOP buying People Magazine!!!

Tammy & Everyone,

Guns don't kill people, People kill people, whether it be a gun, knife, physical blow,
poison, etc. Yes indeed, Satan is the promoter of sin, and the person uses, the weapon of taking a life of another, be it a gun, or your fists, the person does the killing, and the object of choice to kill, is used by that person.

Remember, Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy, and urges others to follow in his footsteps and do likewise.

The Lord Jesus Christ gave very clear instruction to His disciples in the upper room after the Last Supper. They were to be sent on a mission, and were to take with them certain things - money bag, knapsack, and sword.

The Command of Christ

And He said to them, "When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?" So they said, "Nothing." Then He said to them, "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: 'And He was numbered with the transgressors.' For the things concerning Me have an end." So they said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough." -Luke 22:35-38