Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Day Christians Were Martyred on American Soil

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

The Day Christians Were Martyred on American Soil

Christians were martyred for their faith -- on American soil -- a fact mostly ignored by most of the Mainstream Media and the White House.

http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2015/10/02/the-day-christians-were-martyred-on-american-soil-n2060316?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=

Re: The Day Christians Were Martyred on American Soil

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

James Woods: Obama, Media Ignore Christian Hate Crime

Actor James Woods is blasting the Obama administration for ignoring what he describes as the plight of Christian hate crime in the wake of the murders at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.

Chris Harper Mercer, 26, opened fire on the campus on Thursday, killing nine people and wounding seven. Mercer reportedly singled out Christians for death by asking the religion of potential victims before firing on them. Mercer was then shot and killed by law enforcement.

Tweeting on Friday, Woods said it was clear that the victims were killed because they were Christian but that President Obama and the media were ignoring that. CNS News first reported on Woods tweets.

Read more:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/james-woods-christian-hate/2015/10/03/id/694547/?ns_mail_uid=612513&ns_mail_job=1638460_10042015&s=al&dkt_nbr=x2xxqhrk

Liberals Trash Christianity Non-Stop, Then Blame The 2nd Amendment When Someone Murders Christians

[He started] asking people one by one what their religion was. ‘Are you a Christian?’ he would ask them, and if you’re a Christian, stand up. And they would stand up and he said, ‘Good, because you’re a Christian, you are going to see God in just about one second.’ And then he shot and killed them,”

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2015/10/03/liberals-trash-christianity-nonstop-then-blame-the-2nd-amendment-when-someone-murders-christians-n2060673?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=

Valerie,

You are sooo very right on target.

This was indeed a HATE CRIME against Christians. That's precisely what I've been thinking all a long, but NO...the media totally fails to mention this.

I hate the way they immediately launch in to this gun control idiocy (even that Idiot in the White House too) every time, but totally ignore the HATE CRIME launched against Christians.

So, go figure. Right? Oy-A-Vey!!!

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Yesterday morning, as I was watching Jack Van Impe...I heard him mutter that Obama, the Antichrist, is a Muslim.

Yes Tammy I agree with you! Hopefully, the Rapture will take place and we can all go home via the Rapture!

Here's more news, and I don't blame the people for the way they feel.
I would feel the exact same way being a resident, and that happened in my Christian community. Who needs his BHO's fake fork tongue speech, at the funeral, after all, he hushed up the truth, and spoke about gun control, instead of the Christians who were killed for confirming their faith.

Roseburg, Oregon City Leaders: Obama IS NOT WELCOME to Come Grandstand at the Funerals of Shooting Victims

David Jacques, publisher of the Roseburg Beacon, told Bill O’Reilly on Monday that the people of Roseburg would not welcome Barack Obama if he came to town to politicize the funerals of the Umpqua College shooting victims.

Read more:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/roseburg-oregon-city-leaders-obama-is-not-welcome-to-come-grandstand-at-the-funerals-of-shooting-victims-video/

Here's a hearty to the people of Roseburg, for NOT welcoming the Antichrist Obama to their pretty little seaside town to politicize the funerals of the Umqua College shooting victims!!!

I totally agree with them 100%!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. It seems to me that either Dr. Ben Carson or Franklin Graham would be more welcomed there, wouldn't they!?