Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The 17th Day of the 2nd Month--God's Judgment Day throughout history!!!‏ - Ron Reese

Email received from Ron Reese

Sent: 9/29/2015 4:09:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: The 17th Day of the 2nd Month-- Judgment Day throughout history!!!

It has now been two or three weeks since I have written a post. This has been mainly because the vast majority of Bible Prophecy students have been so focused on Feast of Trumpets and Day of Atonement, that anything that I might have written about, concerning ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year, or Feast of Tabernacles of this year, would have been mostly ignored. Now, finally we can focus on the most exciting, and anticipatory time EVER in Bible Prophecy, which is from Feast of Tabernacles to 11/11/15.

I am making up for lost time here, so I have written FOUR extremely important posts, all of which are below. They ALL are MUST reads, even if you have to read them at different sittings. Please read them in order. Here are the titles:

1. THE FIRST HALF OF JOEL 2:31 HAS NOW BEEN FULFILLED. WE NOW AWAIT THE COMING OF THE GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD!!!

2. BY A MONSTER SANDSTORM, GOD HAS DELAYED THE ACTUAL DATES OF THE FALL FEAST DAYS!!!

3. THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH--GOD'S JUDGMENT DAY THROUGHOUT HISTORY!!!!!!!

4. OCT. 2ND--WILL THERE BE A 40--DAY WARNING???

The 3rd post, on the 17th Day of the 2nd month is the most important, and the only long post. The rest are fairly short. They really to need to be read in the order that they are presented below, to be fully understood. IT IS NOW TIME TO PREPARE OUR HEARTS FOR OUR LORD'S SOON RETURN, AND TO WARN OTHERS THAT THE WORLD NOW STANDS ON THE VERY EDGE OF THAT GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD!!!!!!!

THE FIRST HALF OF JOEL 2:31 HAS NOW BEEN FULFILLED, WE NOW AWAIT THE COMING OF THE GREAT & DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD

I want to remind all of you of one of my 11 SIGNS why 11/11/15 should be the first Day of the Tribulation. Here is one of my reasons that has been overlooked by so many, even some of you.

That reason is Joel 2:31, which says, "The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood BEFORE the coming of THE great and dreadful DAY OF THE LORD."

We have put such great emphasis on this blood red moon tetrad, and rightfully so. We just watched the moon turn to blood with the last of the blood red moon eclipses in the tetrad, and two weeks ago the sun turn to darkness with the solar eclipse. Yet so many Bible Prophecy scholars put so much hope in Feast of Trumpets, or Day of Atonement, this year to start the Tribulation. The GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD IS THE TRIBULATION!!! So, how could we expect the Tribulation to start BEFORE Sept. 28th. We saw the sun turned to darkness and the moon to blood, both in Sept., just like Joel 2:31 states. All the implications of this awesome tetrad, that will not take place again for hundreds of year in the future, are that THIS IS THE TETRAD WHICH IS POINTING TO THE DAY OF THE LORD!

So, why did so many ignore what the Scriptures are telling us that these two events on Sept. 14th and Sept. 28th HAD TO HAPPEN BEFORE the Tribulation, or Day of the Lord could begin??? I want to encourage all of you to not be discouraged one little bit, by what has not happened so far in September. We have not even entered the real prime time Red Alert for the Sudden Destruction/Rapture and the start of the Tribulation.

That prime time Red Alert starts TODAY, Sept. 29th, with the start of the first day of Feast of Tabernacles being Sept. 30th, which will begin this evening in Israel, and ends on ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year. Feast of Tabernacles is AFTER these two prophesied events that we just witnessed in the past two weeks, not BEFORE, like Trumpets and Atonement were.

ALL OF FEAST OF TABERNACLES HAS RAPTURE IMPLICATIONS. BE ENCOURAGED, AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS, FOR OUR REDEMPTION SURELY DRAWETH NIGH!!!!!!! THESE NEXT 9 DAYS ARE EXTREMELY CRUCIAL, AND FULL OF EXPECTATION, AND POSSIBLE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT. IF YOU BELIEVE THE RAPTURE WILL BE ON A FALL FEAST DAY, THEN FEAST OF TABERNACLES, IN 2015, SHOULD BE THE TIME TO BE FULL OF EXPECTATION, MORE SO THAN ANY FEAST DAYS EVER, THIS IS BECAUSE THESE ARE THE ONLY FEAST DAYS THAT TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SUN HAS TURNED TO DARKNESS AND THE MOON HAS TURNED TO BLOOD!!!!!!!

BY A MONSTER SANDSTORM, GOD HAS DELAYED THE ACTUAL DATE

OF THE FALL FEAST DAYS!!!

According to the first sliver of the new moon being sighted, there was a delay, ON GOD'S CALENDAR, for all of the Fall Feast Days. Feast of Trumpets actually was on Sept. 16th. Day of Atonement was Sept. 25th. Feast of Tabernacles begins on Sept. 30th. By sending a miraculous enormous sandstorm all over the Middle East, God has issued a delay in the Feast Days. Why??? I am convinced of one reason, and maybe two. The answers will be in my next two emails (below) about the 17th Day of the 2nd month, and about Oct. 2nd. I am confident that you will be totally amazed at what God has done. The extreme importance of these next two posts cannot be over-emphasized.

Here are 4 reports on this HUGE sandstorm, the same sandstorm and wind storm that knocked over that enormous crane onto the Great Mosque, and killed over 100 Muslims, and injured hundreds more:

1ST REPORT:

There's a huge sandstorm over Israel and the Middle East. It is also in Saudi Arabia where a crane fell and killed/injured hundreds.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/sandstorm-plaguing-israel-is-worst-in-countrys-history/

"The dense sandstorm that has blanketed Israel with thick yellowish-brown dust in recent days is the worst that the Jewish state has EVER endured, the Environmental Protection Ministry said Friday."

According to the ministry, the current storm, which began Tuesday, and the one experienced in February of this year have seen the highest concentration of dust particles in the air since the creation of the state in 1948, Channel 10 reported.

The storm is expected to continue throughout the weekend and begin dissipating Sunday.

A sharp rise in temperature on Wednesday added to the already difficult weather conditions, and forecasters on Thursday predicted that the dust, heat wave, and high humidity, would only taper off Saturday evening.

By its second day, the massive sandstorm broke both electricity usage and air pollution records across the country.

According to figures announced by the Israel Electric Corporation, power usage broke an all-time record, as Israelis tried to keep cool by surpassing an earlier all-time high, set during a heat wave last month.

By Wednesday afternoon, consumption was 12,867 megawatts, up from the 12,800-megawatt record, set during a week of soaring temperatures in early August.

The Environmental Protection Ministry reported in several parts of the country, that air pollution levels were at their worst in 75 years during the storm, which began on Tuesday morning.

On Tuesday, air pollution in Jerusalem was 173 times higher than average; in the Negev, 51 times higher than average; and in the Galilee, 32 times higher than average.

The ministry on Wednesday evening re-issued a warning, advising Israelis against being outside for extended periods, and reminded people to avoid any excessive outdoor physical activity."

Pasha

2ND REPORT:

"ALSO: ROSH HASHANAH HAS BEEN DELAYED. The Moon must be seen in order for the new year to begin. Some of you know the Mid-East has had a sandstorm of BIBLICAL proportions. In order for the Feast of Trumpets to start, the moon must have been seen, and also witnessed, by 2 or 3 witnesses. They did not see the moon last night, so the New Year could not begin. THIS IS A GOD DELAY..."

Ron, I did not watch the video but am sending this on because of what is written above by evangelist Anita Fuentes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBu5Hzc6puE

3RD REPORT:

Sandstorm ushering in High Holy Days

"We are in the last week of the Hebrew month of Elul. Tishrei and new Jewish New Year begin Sunday night with theFeast of Trumpets, which is the call for repentance,10 days before Yom Kippur.

The timing of the sandstorm (or haboob) did make me wonder, but busyness delayed more thought and prayer. The BBC reported that the sandstorm came out of Iraq (ancient Babylon), and Reuters quoted a Cyprus weather official who said, “We have had sandstorms before, but not of this intensity. It’s very rare for this time of year, too, and it’s covering the entire region.”

4TH REPORT:
>
> Ron,

> This is so astounding, what you have found (concerning the 17th Day of the 2nd month). I believe I can add even one
> more little wrinkle to it. Jesus said we would not know the day or the hour, and a lot of prophecy
> students believe it refers to the Feast of Trumpets, because that is
> the only Feast that begins on the first day of the month. No one knew when that was
> until the very night on which the new sliver moon was sighted in Israel.
>

Now what would make it difficult or impossible to sight the new sliver of
> moon? Perhaps a fog over Israel? But surely all of Israel would not be
> enveloped in a huge fog. Some places would be able to report seeing
> the moon. What has happened recently that might affect this? Did you all see my emails
> reporting the huge SANDSTORM all over the MIDDLE EAST?
> Hundreds died and were injured in Saudi Arabia, at the big mosque in
> Mecca. I also sent pictures of what the sandstorm looked like in Tel Aviv. THIS is how
> God has affected the sighting of the new sliver of the moon in Israel, ALL
> of Israel.
>

There were still too many dust particles in the air to be able to discern
> the sliver of the new moon!! They checked all over Israel, and no one reported
> seeing it. Of course not, because the effects of the HUGE SANDSTORM obscured their
> view!! By default, the first day of Tishri begins Sept. 16th, which officially is

the eve of September 15, 2015.
> That means that last night, at sundown, to tonight, at sundown, is the last day
> of the Shemitah (Elul 29). Sundown 9/15 to sundown 9/16 is the first day of
> the seventh month (Tishri) going by the Holy Bible, God's Word,and
> believe me, that is all that matters.

These 4 reports above mean that GOD DELAYED FEAST OF TRUMPETS UNTIL SEPT. 16TH AND DAY OF ATONEMENT UNTIL SEPT. 25TH. This begs the question as to WHY??? Be sure to read my next two emails to see why.

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH--GOD'S JUDGMENT DAY

THROUGHOUT HISTORY!!!

In my opinion, God may have just nailed the final nail in the coffin, for ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR to be the day of God's Great Judgment, in the form of the start of the Tribulation. This is one the most profound and exciting and compelling posts that I have ever written. When you combine this post, with all of the other posts that I have written this year, pointing DIRECTLY to 11/11/15, to be the first day of the Tribulation, we have an extremely compelling case for ELEVEN ELEVEN of 2015 to be the Day which starts God's Great Judgment, on all of mankind.

Why did God HAVE to delay the Feast Days in September of this year (See previous post)? SO THAT THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH WOULD NOW FALL ON ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR!!! It HAD to happen. God is a God of precision, patterns, and consistency. The 17th Day of the 2nd month could NOT fall on 11/9, or 11/10, in 2015, as was previously scheduled. So what did our God of miracles do? He sent a GREAT SANDSTORM, throughout the entire Middle East, to delay the sighting of the new moon, and thereby, delay each of the Fall Feast Days for 2015, ON GOD'S CALENDAR!!! WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!

Be prepared to be blown away, by our mighty awesome God, a God who has set the pattern for us throughout all of history, for bestowing His Great Judgments upon mankind, consistently, ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, AND WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS GETTING READY TO DO IT AGAIN, AS NOW ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR IS INDEED THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH ON GOD'S CALENDAR!

WHEN ALL OF THE OTHER SIGNS ARE ALSO POINTING DIRECTLY TO THIS VERY DAY, WHAT OUR LORD HAS JUST DONE SHOULD COME AS NO SURPRISE. DO YOU HEAR THAT LOUD POUNDING? THAT IS THE SOUND OF THE FINAL NAIL BEING DRIVEN INTO THE COFFIN FOR ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR TO BE GOD'S JUDGMENT DAY!!!

Below are two very compelling emails that I have written. The first was written a few days ago. The 2nd was written in 2011, but fully applies to today. Read and be prepared to be AMAZED at our mighty God, and to be confronted with the reality of what we have every reason to expect to happen on ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR, THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH!!!!!!! :

EMAIL 1 (from Sept. of 2015):

What Pasha just shared with us about the delay in the actual start of the Feast Days (see previous post) is so extremely exciting to me, because this is EXACTLY what I have been expecting. With Sept. 16th now being Feast of Trumpets, this makes Day of Atonement, on Sept. 25th. Why is this so important?

BECAUSE NOW NOVEMBER 11TH IS THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH OF THE JUBILEE YEAR!!!!!!! THIS IS THE DAY OF THE YEAR THAT THE GREAT FLOOD IN NOAH'S TIME CAME. THIS SHOULD MAKE NOVEMBER 11TH THE DAY OF THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, THAT WILL USHER IN THE TRIBULATION!!!!!!!

Before this latest development, Nov. 9--10th was scheduled to be the 17th Day of the 2nd month. When I listed my original "11 Signs pointing DIRECTLY to 11/11/15 as the 1st Day of the Tribulation", Noah's Flood on the 17th Day of the 2nd month was one of those 11 Reasons, even though it did not look like it was a perfect fit. I said back several months ago, when I wrote that, that something would change to make 11/11/15 the 17th Day of the 2nd month, AND NOW IT HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS!!!

I have to believe that the nuclear devastation upon the U.S. (the Great Satan) is the main goal of the NWO elite. This is what I am convinced will kick off the Tribulation, so that millions upon millions, in the Bride of Christ, will escape, in the form of the Rapture, the Sudden Destruction upon the United States.

AND THIS SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH,
SHOULD TAKE PLACE ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, ON NOVEMBER 11TH, TO USHER IN THE TRIBULATION!!!! Genesis 7:11 says, "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, IN THE SECOND MONTH, THE SEVENTEENTH DAY OF THE MONTH, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened." Jesus tells us in Luke 17:26, "as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man (Jesus)."

Day 1 of the Jubilee Year, Day of Atonement, is now September 25th, 9 Days after Feast of Trumpets starts. Day of Atonement is ALWAYS the first day of a Jubilee Year. All other years in a Jubilee cycle begin on Feast of Trumpets, except for the Jubilee Year. Day of Atonement, in 2015, is Day 1 of the Jubilee Year, and this Jubilee Year will end on Day of Atonement, in 2016.

Day of Atonement is Day 1 of the Jubilee Year = Sept. 25, 2015.

Add 30 days to arrive at the end of the 1st month and you arrive at Oct. 25, 2015.

Add 17 days for the 2nd month, to arrive at the 17th Day of the 2nd month, as in the Days of Noah (Genesis 7:11), and you arrive at November 11, 2015!!!!!!!

I have accumulated, over the years, some AMAZING historical data that shows that the 17th Day of the 2nd month, historically, has been God's Day of Judgment. I cannot wait to show it to all of you. I do NOT know what is going to happen on Sept. 23--25th, but I feel VERY strongly that the Sudden Destruction, which starts the Tribulation, will be on ELEVEN ELEVEN of this Year. I have never felt it any more than I feel it right now.

EMAIL 2, (from 2011):

In fact, THREE of the most important days in the history of mankind, have already taken place ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. Is God about ready to do it again? Will our Lord continue this pattern? Two of these extremely important dates in mankind's history have been days of Great Judgment, and the other date is also an extremely important date, and a solid case can be made that this third date was also a day of Great Judgment from God.

Are you ready for this? The judgment of the whole world in Noah's time, with the Great Flood, was not the first judgment of the whole world! It was the 2nd judgment of the whole world, and, believe it or not, it appears that the 1st judgment of the whole world was also ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH!!!

Where do we get this information from? It is written in the Book of Jubilees, which obviously is not part of the Bible, but it supplements the Bible. From Jubilees 3:17--18, we read, "And after the completion of the seven years (that Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden), which he had completed there, seven years exactly, (year and in THE 2ND MONTH ON THE 17TH DAY (of the month), the serpent came and approached the woman, and the serpent said to the woman, 'Hath God commanded you, saying, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"

This Fall of Man immediately brought GOD'S JUDGMENT on all of mankind, the very day that Adam and Eve sinned. Man was banished from the garden. The Dispensation of Innocence immediately ended. Man's perfect world had ended. Man was forced to work. A curse was put on mankind, starting AFTER THE 7 GOOD YEARS HAD ENDED, ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. Man's days were now limited by his imminent death.

In other words, A GREAT JUDGMENT ON ALL OF MANKIND CAME ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. It happened on this day of the year in the Garden of Eden, at the Fall of Man. This was God's 1st Great Judgment on all of mankind. It also happened on this same day of the year in the days of Noah.

We read about it in Genesis 7:11--12. "In the 600th year of Noah's life, IN THE 2ND MONTH, THE 17TH DAY OF THE MONTH, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights."

For the 2nd time in man's history, A GREAT JUDGMENT ON ALL OF MANKIND CAME ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. This was such a Great Judgment that only 8 people survived. Is God getting ready to execute a Great Judgment on the whole world once again? Will it be in the next few weeks? Will God's Great Judgment once again be ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH??? Surely, God is a God of order, precision, types, and patterns.

But wait. There is another extremely important Prophetic event that also transpired on this very same day of the year. It was one of the most important events in the history of mankind. A good case can be made that this date was also another Day of Great Judgment.

That event was the issuing of the very famous, and extremely important, Balfour Declaration, on November 2, 1917. This Declaration gave the Jews the legal right to once again finally return to their homeland of Israel. What an awesome turning point in history was this date! The amazing thing about the issuing of the Balfour Declaration, and the most pertinent to this post, was that the Balfour Declaration, on the Jewish calendar, was also ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH!!!

The Jewish people had been scattered all over the world, since 70 A.D., in the Roman siege and massacre of the Jews in Jerusalem. They had remained a people in exile for many centuries, a people without a homeland. On Nov. 2, 1917, on the Jewish civil calendar, ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, the long days of Jewish exile came to an end. They finally had the legal right to return to their homeland of Israel once again. This date marks a turning point in human history.

It was thirty years later, in November of 1947, that the United Nations, declared that Israel had the right to be a nation once again, which they did 6 months later. In one sense, the nation of Israel was born on Nov. 2, 1917. Yes, it was that important of a day. It was extremely important. And it happened ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH!!!

I wanted to send this post out last week, but I felt there was more that the Lord was trying to show me. Over this past weekend, I feel the Lord gave me a very important revelation, concerning this possible 3rd worldwide judgment, once again ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. Could this issuing of the Balfour Declaration, on the 17th day of the 2nd month, have been another day of Great Judgment? Was this day really a turning point in history? It certainly cannot be denied that it was a great, and miraculous, turning point for the Jews, and Israel.

I am suggesting to you that there is a good probability that this day of Nov. 2, 1917, ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, could have been the beginning of God's Judgment on all of mankind, which will culminate 100 years later. One hundred Prophetic years (of 360 days) will end in 2015, the year when we have every reason to believe will begin another of God's Judgments on all of mankind, in the form of the Tribulation. And, once again, we have EVERY reason to expect this 4th Great Judgment by God on all of mankind, to take place ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, ON ELEVEN, ELEVEN, OF 2015!!!!!!!

This year of 1917, the world was in World War 1, to be followed a few years later by World War 2. We stand today on the very brink of World War 3 and the Sudden Destruction/Rapture. These World Wars are a major part of God's Judgment on the whole world. Let's return to the days of Noah. "As in the days of Noah, so shall it also be in the days of the Son of man (Jesus)."

It is commonly accepted by many Bible scholars that Noah was given a 120-year warning to build the Ark (Gen. 6:3). 40 is a warning number, just as Jonah gave the people of Ninevah a 40-day warning, before God's judgment would fall on them. 40 + 40 + 40 = 120. The date of the forming of the 1st Jewish Congress in 1897, until the probable date of the Battle of Gog and Magog, on Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 6--7, 2015, comes out to EXACTLY 120 Prophetic years, RIGHT TO THE DAY. This is just one of MANY proofs we have of the Final 7--Year timeline of the Fall of 2015 to the Fall of 2022.

There is another possible timeline that may have been overlooked. I want to show you, from Scripture, what that might be. Genesis 5:32 says, "And Noah was 500 YEARS OLD: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth." The next few verses tell us about the giants of the earth (the fallen angels) taking women, and reproducing. This is one of the major reasons for the Great Judgment of mankind. Verse 6 says, "And it repented the Lord that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

Gen. 7:11 tells us Noah was 600 YEARS OLD, when God's Judgment came, in the form of the Great Flood. In other words, from the time that Noah started his preparation for entering the Ark, by having children who would enter with him, and from the time of the cause of God's Great Judgment, which was the fallen angels intermarrying with humans, was A PERIOD OF 100 YEARS UNTIL THE GREAT JUDGMENT CAME. From the time Noah was 500 years old, until he was 600 years old, mankind was steadily getting worse and worse during those 100 years, and God's wrath was being stored up. It took 100 years, before the culmination of God's wrath upon the whole world, in the form of the Great Flood.

"As in the days of Noah, so also shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of man (Jesus)." The starting of God's wrath, in the form of the Tribulation, will
almost certainly be in 2015. Did it start 100 YEARS before 2015, which in Prophetic years is 1917??? Did it start with World War 1 in 1917? Did it start the same day that God restored his chosen people to their homeland of Israel? Was Nov. 2, 1917, the issuing of the Balfour Declaration, the turning point in the closing days of mankind? I believe that the Lord is telling us, "Yes".

continues.....

Re: The 17th Day of the 2nd Month--God's Judgment Day throughout history!!!‏ - Ron Reese

Was this day, Nov. 2, 1917, the issuing of the all-important and monumental Balfour Declaration, ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, the turning point in God's Judgment? Did He temporarily suspend His judgment of the Jews for rejecting the Messiah, His Son Jesus, by beginning to restore the Jews to their homeland of Israel, and turn His Judgment upon the whole world, to culminate 100 PROPHETIC YEARS LATER, IN 2015???

In the days of Noah, it took 100 YEARS FOR GOD'S JUDGMENT TO BE COMPLETE. Is God using the same 100-year pattern in these end-days? Is this 100 years of God's Judgment, from Nov. 2, 1917, to the year of the Battle of Gog and Magog, and the Tribulation, both at the end of 2015, a parallel of the 100 years when God was storing up His wrath in the days of Noah? Does this once again make THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH A DAY OF GOD'S JUDGMENT??? With so very much compelling evidence pointing us DIRECTLY to 11/11/15, how can we believe otherwise?

To summarize this post:

1. GOD JUDGED THE WHOLE WORLD, IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, AT THE FALL OF MAN, WHEN ADAM AND EVE SINNED. IT APPARENTLY HAPPENED ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH.

2. GOD JUDGED THE WHOLE WORLD IN THE DAYS OF NOAH IN THE FORM OF A GREAT FLOOD. THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK 100 YEARS. IT HAPPENED ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH (GEN. 7:11).

3. GOD TEMPORARILY FINISHED HIS JUDGMENT ON ISRAEL, WITH THE ISSUING OF THE BALFOUR DECLARATION, ON NOV. 2, 1917. GOD APPARENTLY BEGAN HIS JUDGMENT ON THE WHOLE WORLD ON THIS SAME DATE. IT SEEMS TO REPRESENT A TURNING POINT IN GOD'S JUDGMENT. WE SHOULD ALSO EXPECT IT TO LAST 100 YEARS, AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH. FOR THE THIRD TIME, GOD'S JUDGMENT TOOK PLACE ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. IT CERTAINLY APPEARS THAT GOD HAS BEEN ESTABLISHING A PATTERN, TO POINT US TO THE DAY OF HIS NEXT GREAT JUDGMENT, THE 1ST DAY OF THE TRIBULATION!

4. THAT BRINGS US TO TODAY, IN LATE SEPTEMBER OF 2015. WE HAVE JUST ENTERED MODERN-DAY ISRAEL'S VERY FIRST JUBILEE YEAR. WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE THE TRIBULATION WILL BEGIN, ONCE AGAIN, ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH ON ELEVEN, ELEVEN, OF 2015!!! IS GOD NOW SAYING TO HIMSELF THE VERY SAME THING THAT HE SAID IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, "AND GOD SAW THAT THE WICKEDNESS OF MAN WAS GREAT IN THE EARTH, AND THAT EVERY IMAGINATION OF THE THOUGHTS OF HIS HEART WAS ONLY EVIL CONTINUALLY. AND IT REPENTED THE LORD THAT HE HAD MADE MAN ON THE EARTH, AND IT GRIEVED HIM IN HIS HEART." (GEN. 6:5--6)?

ARE WE NOT IN THE DAYS JUST LIKE NOAH? ARE WE ABOUT TO ENTER NOAH'S TIMELINE? WILL GOD CONTINUE HIS PATTERN OF USING THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, AS THE DAY OF GREAT JUDGMENT??? IN JUST A FEW MORE WEEKS, WE SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION. WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING THE ANSWER TO BE "YES".

TWO VERSES LATER, GOD SAYS, IN GEN. 6:8, "BUT NOAH FOUND GRACE IN THE EYES OF THE LORD". VERY SOON NOW, GOD'S GREAT JUDGMENT IS GOING TO STRIKE THIS EARTH ONCE AGAIN IN THE FORM OF A SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND THE GREAT TRIBULATION. NOAH WAS GIVEN A WAY OF ESCAPE, BY THE ARK OF SAFETY.

WILL YOU BE ONE OF THE FEW WHOM GOD WILL SAY, "HE, OR SHE, FOUND GRACE IN THE EYES OF THE LORD? HE, OR SHE, WAS FOUND WORTHY IN THE EYES OF THE LORD (REFERRING TO LUKE 21). HE, OR SHE, WILL BE ALLOWED TO ESCAPE ALL OF IT." IT IS TIME TO SEEK GOD LIKE NEVER BEFORE. IT IS TIME TO REPENT OF ALL SIN IN YOUR LIFE.

JESUS PROMISED A WAY OF ESCAPE FROM ALL OF IT, IN LUKE 21. NOAH AND HIS FAMILY ESCAPED. LOT WAS PROVIDED A WAY OF ESCAPE ON THE SAME DAY AS THE DAY OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. THE RAPTURE IS OUR WAY OF ESCAPE. IT IS OUR BLESSED HOPE. IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE TIME OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. IT
CERTAINLY LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE JUST A FEW SHORT WEEKS
AWAY. IT IS NEAR, VERY, VERY NEAR!!!

AS IN THE DAY OF LOT, AND AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, SO SHALL IT ALSO BE IN THE DAYS OF THE COMING OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST!!! BE READY!!!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

OCT. 2ND--WILL THERE BE A 40--DAY WARNING???

With all of the abundance of evidence pointing towards ELEVEN ELEVEN of 2015 to be the first day of the Tribulation, we HAVE to consider the possibility that God will give us a 40--Day Warning. God gave the city of Ninevah FORTY DAYS TO REPENT, OR FACE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. God's Biblical numbers for WARNINGS are 120, 40, and 7. I wrote a RED ALERT post in the middle of July, because I believe that God gave us a 120--Day Warning, with the announcement of the Iran NUCLEAR deal. This took place on July 14th, EXACTLY 120 days from the likely NUCLEAR Judgment on ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year.

One reason that I was not really anticipating the Rapture or the Sudden Destruction on Feast of Trumpets, or Feast of Atonement, this year, is because there were NO 120-day, or 40-day, or 7-day Warnings, for either of these dates. However, for 11/11/15 we are batting 1000, with this Iran NUCLEAR deal being announced to the world, EXACTLY 120 days before the probable NUCLEAR
Judgment upon this world on the first day of the Tribulation, on 11/11/15. This means we should be watching intently on Friday, Oct. 2nd, for a POSSIBLE FORTY-DAY WARNING.

There is absolutely NO limit on what God might use for a 40-day Warning. Let me just suggest a few possibilities, in no particular order:

1. The complete destruction of Syria (Isaiah 17:1).

2. Israel attacking Iran's NUCLEAR facilities.

3. The beginning of the Psalm 83 War.

4. Besides the above 3 suggestions, another event that starts World War 3.

5. The official signing of the Iran nuclear agreement. This seems to be a real possibility, because of what the 120-Day Warning was.

6. The stock market collapse, bringing about worldwide depression and economic disaster. (Many financial experts are calling for the stock market collapse to be in October, and also on a Friday). Oct. 2nd is this Friday.

7. A monstrous natural disaster, probably in the United States, because we should expect the Sudden Destruction (NUCLEAR) to take place in the U.S. (New York City--Mystery Babylon???), as that is the target of the NWO elite, in order to bring about their one-world government.

8. The Rapture. Could the Rapture POSSIBLY be the 40-Day Warning to the rest of the world to REPENT before the Tribulation is scheduled to begin on ELEVEN ELEVEN???

Let's look at this a little bit closer. I remain firm in my belief that 11/11/15 is the date that we have EVERY reason to expect the Tribulation to start. I remain firm in my belief that this is also the PROBABLE date of the Rapture. But I do not consider the Rapture Date to be a slam dunk, like I do the first day of the Tribulation.

So, let's examine a POSSIBLE Rapture of the Bride on Friday, Oct. 2nd, some more. What a totally AWESOME 40-Day Warning that would be, for all of the unsaved, and also all of the backslidden, worldly, compromising, unwatchful, and lukewarm Christians to get their hearts right.

Certainly with all of the MANY astonishing events on God's Day of Atonement, Friday, Sept. 25th, this day COULD have been a 7-Day Warning day for the Rapture. We had the Pope's (the False Prophet) address to the United Nations to CHANGE THE WORLD. We had Obama, the Antichrist, meeting with the head of China. We had the sudden resignation of John Boehner. We had a 6.6 earthquake in Indonesia. We had the unanimous vote in the U.N., approving the radical liberal 2030 Agenda. We also had the False Prophet committing blasphemy, by saying that the life of Jesus ended in failure by His death on the cross. It does not seem like a stretch that Friday, Sept. 25th, COULD have been a 7-Day Warning date, with the combination of Prophetic events that took place that day.

I am trusting that you have read my first of 3 posts today, where I asked the question, as to why God would send that MONSTER SANDSTORM, in order to delay the Feast Days this year. One reason was what I wrote in my 2nd post, which was in order to make 11/11/15 the 17th day of the 2nd month, which has historically been GOD'S DAY OF GREAT JUDGMENT. I am now going to give you a 2nd POSSIBLE reason.

Many Watchers still believe that the Rapture will be on Feast of Tabernacles. The most likely days in Tabernacles seem to be Day 1, Day 3, or Day 7. Indeed, Tabernacles does have Rapture implications. Before I go any further, I want to emphasize that I believe the probable date of the Rapture is the same day as Day 1 of the Tribulation, which we have EVERY reason to believe will be on 11/11/15. I am simply trying to cover ALL possibilities, and I do believe that there is a small POSSIBILITY that the Rapture COULD be on Feast of Tabernacles..

Is it POSSIBLE, that a 2nd reason for God's delay in the Fall Feast Days, with this miraculous blinding sandstorm, causing the sighting of the first sliver of the new moon to be delayed, was so that the THIRD DAY of Tabernacles would take place on Oct. 2nd, which is EXACTLY 40 days from ELEVEN ELEVEN???

Over and over again, the Scriptures teach us that Jesus is coming for us on the THIRD DAY. Yes, Tuesday is the THIRD DAY of the week, which, in Jewish tradition, is the day the Bridegroom comes for the Bride. Yes, the THIRD DAY also represents the 3rd Millennium, after Christ's First Coming. Either, or both, of those teachings, COULD be what the Word is trying to convey to us.

But COULD there be another POSSIBLE meaning to the THIRD DAY? With Feast of Tabernacles so full of Rapture implications, COULD all of the Biblical teachings POSSIBLY be referring also to the THIRD DAY OF TABERNACLES??? Let's also remember that the tetrad blood red moon eclipses were on Feast of Passover and Feast of TABERNACLES.

The Word is FULL of THIRD DAY teachings concerning the 2nd Coming of Christ, but I am only going to take the time to show you the most astonishing one. It is found in Exodus 19, which many Bible Prophecy scholars refer to as the RAPTURE CHAPTER OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, because it presents a TYPE of the Rapture to us. Surely, this AMAZING Chapter, in God's Word, is showing us the EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF THE THIRD DAY. The question we have to ask is this: Is our Lord pointing us to the THIRD DAY OF TABERNACLES???

Exodus 19:

Verse 4--I bare you on eagles' wings, and BROUGHT YOU UNTO MYSELF.

Verse 5--You shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people.

Verse 9--Lo, I COME UNTO THEE IN A THICK CLOUD.

Verse 11--And BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY; FOR THE THIRD DAY THE LORD WILL COME DOWN in the sight of all the people.

Verse 13--WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUNDETH LONG, THEY SHALL COME UP.

Verse 15--And he said unto the people, BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY.

Verse 16--And it came to pass ON THE THIRD DAY in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a THICK CLOUD upon the mount, AND THE VOICE OF THE TRUMPET exceeding loud; so that all the people in the camp trembled.

Verse 17--And Moses BROUGHT FORTH THE PEOPLE OUT OF THE CAMP TO MEET WITH GOD.

Verse 18--THE LORD DESCENDED upon it with fire...and the whole mount QUAKED GREATLY.

Verse 19--the VOICE OF THE TRUMPET SOUNDETH LONG, AND WAXED LOUDER AND LOUDER.

Verse 20--And THE LORD CAME DOWN...and THE LORD CALLED MOSES UP...and MOSES WENT UP.

WOW!!! How can anyone read Exodus 19, and say that this is not a type of the Rapture? Four times the Lord refers to the THIRD DAY. Three times the Lord refers to the sound of the TRUMPET. The verses you just read are FILLED with Rapture phrases.

I am convinced that God caused that MONSTER SANDSTORM in order to delay the Feast Days, so that ELEVEN ELEVEN would be the 17th day of the 2nd month. But we must also consider the POSSIBILITY that Oct. 2nd is now not only 40 days from 11/11/15, it also has now become the THIRD DAY OF TABERNACLES, because of this delay by God. Could the Rapture take place on Oct. 2nd, the THIRD DAY OF TABERNACLES??? Could the Rapture be a 40--Day Warning to the rest of the world, before the probable nuclear Destruction, on 11/11/15??? This is NOW a possibility, due to God's miraculous delay, using a monstrous sandstorm, to delay the sighting of the first sliver of the new moon.

In my opinion, because of the content of this post, we must consider this a POSSIBILITY. Exodus 19 tells us to BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY. ARE YOU READY???

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com