Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lisaleenie,- Went home to be with the Lord on Sept. 28, 2015 at 4:30 am - She will be greatly mi

lisa fixed her sight and compass towards heaven, to be with her Savior. she has arrived, a faithful servant who loves her Lord Jesus. no more night or sorrow where our Lord God resides.

Re: Lisaleenie,- Went home to be with the Lord on Sept. 28, 2015 at 4:30 am - She will be greatly mi

I hate to hear this but am happy she is in no more pain enjoying Heaven. Does anyone know of her family's address where I can send a sympathy card? If so please post on here or email it to me. Thanks I feel like all of you on here are part of my family and I think we'll all know each other when we are in Heaven.

Stephanie,

From what I heard from Lisaleenie, she had no immediate family; as I remember her telling me she was quite alone. This is another thing that was very upsetting to me,
she didn't have anyone to help her out much. However, I read, that she had two nurses by her side when she past. She use to be in nursing many years ago, she had mentioned this on one of the posts here. I believe, that on Ritan, and on Rapture Flight to Heaven was her family. Now she has a family in Heaven, and is with Jesus; to comfort her for eternity. She was one of a kind, and she was a warm, caring, and loving soul.
She understood what it feels like living with pain, day in and day out, and she never took exception to anyone, if they were having a bad day because of it.

This is what I know about her, and her ongoing battle with cancer. Her faith was strong, and her love was deep, for the Lord, and for others.

May God reward her accordingly, and may I met her in heaven, and thank her once again,
for her kind words, and many prayers she prayed for me.

Rest in Peace Lisaleenie; Until we meet...!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Some how, I just can't feel sad about Lisaleenie (Eileen)'s passing. Infact, I feel very happy for her, just knowing that at long last, she's gone home before us to be with our dear Lord & Savior...and then when He comes for us, we'll be meeting her very soon during our Rapture Flight To Heaven in the air.

Rest in peace with the Lord, Lisaleenie.

& s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Lisaleenie

Yes you will be greatly missed. You were a very encouraging person and upbeat despite your grave illness. I will miss you but I will see you in heaven.

Tammy..

I like you am glad that Lisaleenie is out of her pain..The way she talked, sometimes the pain was so unbearable she could hardly stand it.

My prayer for her has been , that God would take her out of the pain she was in but not my will but His to be done.

I know that she is safely in the palm of His hands.

Rest in Peace Eileen..

Tammy & Sandy, I do understand your point of view, as from this post below from Lisaleenie herself, she was longing to go home, where there is no more sorrow or pain.

Re: Take Courage: Time Is About Up! By Dan Payne - Posted by Kathy

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1331509&cmd=show

Lisaleenie wrote:

"Thank you for this article, Kathy. Like everyone said, it is very encouraging. I long to go home to be with the Lord, where there is no more sorrow or pain, and He will wipe the tears from our eyes."

I'm sad and jealous at the same time. Godspeed, Lisaleenie. Your sweet spirit showed through with every post that you made.

I'm curious, Valerie, how did you know about her passing?

Valerie & fellow RFTH family members--

As I was ready this thread, Dottie Rambo's song--"Sheltered In The Arms Of God," which is now sung by The Rambos, instantly sprang to mind, re: Lisaleenie's passing...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

For she is now sheltered safely in the arms of God, isn't she?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Mark W
I'm sad and jealous at the same time. Godspeed, Lisaleenie. Your sweet spirit showed through with every post that you made.

I'm curious, Valerie, how did you know about her passing?

Valerie
Thank you Regina and Heidi, for emailing me, and letting me know, I was away for most of the day at my daughters' and found out checking my emails late at night.

It was a bittersweet day indeed she will be very much missed., May our dear Sister in Christ rest in the arms of Jesus.

I miss her already; I'm crying as I write this; I've grown to love her so much and to empathize with her, on going battle with cancer. She is finally out of pain, thanks be to God. I'm very sad, yet deep in my heart, I know she is happy at last.

I can't wait to meet her on the other side, and give her a big hug, and Christian kiss, and tell her how much she is loved. Thank you for telling me, as I was out at my daughter's most of the day, and just check in on my emails.

I know she wanted to be Raptured while still living; however, she will be the first to be Raptured when it happens. The dead in Christ will rise first and then we who remain.

I miss you precious Saint of the Lord...see you soon hopefully.

May she rest in the arms of Jesus, Amen!

God Bless,

Valerie

Valerie,

My bad for sliding through and not reading all the posts. My mistake.

Mark

Mark W
Valerie,

My bad for sliding through and not reading all the posts. My mistake.

Mark

Don't worry Mark, we all make mistakes.

I remember how much Lisaleenie liked reading "Today's Promise from the Bible"on RFTH
and mentioned one day on one of her posts here, they were a comfort to her in her
suffering.

Today, I posted Promises from the Bible thread once again as I do so each and every day, and this Promise, brought Lisaleenie to mind, through all the suffering she went through, and that she finally "finished her race", and is with the Lord.
For Lisaleenie...

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. (Hebrews 12:1-2)

We have so many 'witnesses' that have gone on before us. So many men and women of faith (Hebrews 11) that are the examples the Lord has given us to follow. We are to lay aside every weight. Now, what are these weights? They are the things that bring about stress and worries. They are the things Jesus wants to carry for us! We also need to lay aside our sin. Sin is inevitable. Even the lives of the very witnesses spoken of in Hebrews 11 are fraught with sins and the remorse of sin! Even though we cannot be perfect of ourselves, we must lay aside our wants and desires and choose to follow the Lord (Romans 6:15). This is a hard thing to do, but we must run with patience.

Jesus has given each of us a race to run. Each of our races are different, this means that we cannot compare our race with others. At times, our race is difficult. We become tired and worn out, but then God reminds us of how much we need Him! We are not running alone! We have the Creator of the world running beside us and He is willing to carry us when we cannot go on! In order to run and run well, we need to fix our eyes on Jesus.

There are so many things that can take our gaze off Jesus! People. Circumstances. Difficult struggles. Self-pity. But as Peter learned, it is when you take you eyes off Jesus that you sink! In all that we do, no matter the circumstances, we need to keep our eyes focused on Him for He knows all things (Proverbs 4:25-27)! If we fix our eyes on Jesus, our paths are made straight.

Jesus has endured the cross for us! We are the joy set before Him! He went through so much pain and shame, for us! Think about it, Jesus, the SON of GOD came to EARTH as a MAN and was crucified as a CRIMINAL!! What a humbling experience! We often do not recognize how much shame He went through for us! But now! Now He is seated at God's right hand! And He continually intercedes on our behalf!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=287