Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Tetrad Blood Moons Sign of Tribulation,Lord's Second Coming to Earth on The Feast of Tabern

Our Abba is wise and His ability to do all His pleasure is on display now, by that I mean this super moon that is red.
God hung the moon at the time of creation, set it in orbit, then at the time of the prophets foretold the coming of Daniel's 70th week and prophecies of Ezekiel 38, foretold His plans to bring Israel back to Himself.
Centuries, thousands of years before the UN or isis or palestinians or any of the events of this UN General assembly meetings, before China and Russia have stationed themselves to be involved with Iran, there is the moon now, right at this time being a super moon and turning red over Jerusalem. nations talk of red lines (and then do not keep their word) but God in heaven had a plan for the world when He designed it; He has brought salvation to men through His Son. He has given us His word to know what is coming, and now, at this time when the nations have isolated Israel and powerful military forces are in place for Ez38 and Is17 to come about, He has caused a blood moon to be in place, set in motion since it was created so long ago.
A fingerprint of God in the sky, this is what it seems like to me, that He is showing us His presence at this time.

Genesis 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

Ez 38 and Is 17
The Lord of the harvest knows how to take care of His planting upon the earth: Is 18
The Lord will appear for His bride and again to earth, right on time.
P.S., I saw this today on ritanow, another hope for Tabernacles:Deut 31:9-11, that at the end of seven years (shemitah) was the feast of tabernacles, the time of release and freedom is tabernacles rather than Elul 29.

Re: The Tetrad Blood Moons Sign of Tribulation,Lord's Second Coming to Earth on The Feast of Tabern

This post from Randy on 5 Doves today lines right up with yours Valerie!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"Blood Moons POINTING to Rosh Hashanah 2015 for the Rapture..... ?"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2015/randy412.htm

This post could be a HUGE insight to all of us !!

The history of the BIG EVENT and the TIMING of the Past Blood Moon Tetrads (1948 and 1967)

Is there some insight we can glean to the current Blood Moons?
In 1948, Israel declared herself a nation on May 15, 1948 and the Blood Moons ALL happened AFTER.....over 1 year after.
In 1967, Israel won back Jerusalem in the Six Day War in June, 1967. Only ONE Blood Moon happened before the war and 3 happened after.

We can see this all now.....LOOKING BACK, to see God's Hand in the "Signs in the Heavens" as He used the Blood Moons to show US--------TODAY-------- that they DO MEAN SOMETHING !!!! Mark Biltz only discovered this unique astronomical event in 2008..... just 7 years ago.......the year of the DOW drop of 777 !!

Question: Why.....is it that we have had 3 Blood Moons already happen with NO big event yet? It seems the Blood Moons normally come AFTER a big event for the Jews. So, why is that not the case this time?

There are only 2 possible answers:

ONE - This Blood Moon Tetrad does NOT mean a thing. (Let's ignore this possibility)
or
TWO- THIS time, the BIG EVENT will happen on or near the FINAL Blood Moon.

WHY......why is it different THIS time?
Answer: For those who are WATCHING......it gives them (US) MORE TIME to be watching....to be SURE what it IS that we are watching...to SHARE this with other people.... to be sure THOSE WHO WATCH WOULD KNOW !!!!!!
We are watching for "the appointed times" on God's Calendar....on God's Prophetic Calendar.
We KNOW---Christ's return should be in the fall...on Rosh Hashanah (KNOWING that Jesus fulfilled the spring feasts right on time with His first coming----we should be looking for His 2nd Coming for the Fall Feasts.)
AND-----
WE KNOW.......ALL eyes are on THIS Rosh Hashanah ----2015-----September 13, 2015....for so many reasons !!!!!

THAT IS WHY.........the BIG Event happens at the END of the Blood Moons and not BEFORE the Blood Moons as they did before !!! THIS IS IT!! Tick Tock
BTW.......the expectation is that the Blood Moons signal a BIG event for the Jews. If so, what is it? The next BIG prophetic event for the Jews is:
1948 - They came home
1967 - They won back Jerusalem.....
NEXT? - They get the ability to build the 3rd Temple.
But.....BEFORE they can do that.....WHAT MUST HAPPEN? You would have to have the RAPTURE!! The Rapture would "clear the political hurdles" to see the Anti-Christ come on the scene, set the 7 Year False Peace Treaty with Israel AND allow the Temple to be built. BUT......the RAPTURE would HAVE to HAPPEN FIRST !
Thus.......could the Rapture be on September 13, 2015??? I have always believed the Rapture would be on Rosh Hashanah !1
Tic Toc ------------------------ The next 5-1/2 months could be:
1- Very exciting......(depending on news in the Middle East) or
2 - A LONG WAIT.......like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid. (UGH!!!)

YFIC,
Randy

Part of email received from Ron Reese

OCT. 2ND--WILL THERE BE A 40--DAY WARNING???

With all of the abundance of evidence pointing towards ELEVEN ELEVEN of 2015 to be the first day of the Tribulation, we HAVE to consider the possibility that God will give us a 40--Day Warning. God gave the city of Ninevah FORTY DAYS TO REPENT, OR FACE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. God's Biblical numbers for WARNINGS are 120, 40, and 7. I wrote a RED ALERT post in the middle of July, because I believe that God gave us a 120--Day Warning, with the announcement of the Iran NUCLEAR deal. This took place on July 14th, EXACTLY 120 days from the likely NUCLEAR Judgment on ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year.

One reason that I was not really anticipating the Rapture or the Sudden Destruction on Feast of Trumpets, or Feast of Atonement, this year, is because there were NO 120-day, or 40-day, or 7-day Warnings, for either of these dates. However, for 11/11/15 we are batting 1000, with this Iran NUCLEAR deal being announced to the world, EXACTLY 120 days before the probable NUCLEAR
Judgment upon this world on the first day of the Tribulation, on 11/11/15. This means we should be watching intently on Friday, Oct. 2nd, for a POSSIBLE FORTY-DAY WARNING.

There is absolutely NO limit on what God might use for a 40-day Warning. Let me just suggest a few possibilities, in no particular order:

1. The complete destruction of Syria (Isaiah 17:1).

2. Israel attacking Iran's NUCLEAR facilities.

3. The beginning of the Psalm 83 War.

4. Besides the above 3 suggestions, another event that starts World War 3.

5. The official signing of the Iran nuclear agreement. This seems to be a real possibility, because of what the 120-Day Warning was.

6. The stock market collapse, bringing about worldwide depression and economic disaster. (Many financial experts are calling for the stock market collapse to be in October, and also on a Friday). Oct. 2nd is this Friday.

7. A monstrous natural disaster, probably in the United States, because we should expect the Sudden Destruction (NUCLEAR) to take place in the U.S. (New York City--Mystery Babylon???), as that is the target of the NWO elite, in order to bring about their one-world government.

8. The Rapture. Could the Rapture POSSIBLY be the 40-Day Warning to the rest of the world to REPENT before the Tribulation is scheduled to begin on ELEVEN ELEVEN???

Let's look at this a little bit closer. I remain firm in my belief that 11/11/15 is the date that we have EVERY reason to expect the Tribulation to start. I remain firm in my belief that this is also the PROBABLE date of the Rapture. But I do not consider the Rapture Date to be a slam dunk, like I do the first day of the Tribulation.

So, let's examine a POSSIBLE Rapture of the Bride on Friday, Oct. 2nd, some more. What a totally AWESOME 40-Day Warning that would be, for all of the unsaved, and also all of the backslidden, worldly, compromising, unwatchful, and lukewarm Christians to get their hearts right.

Certainly with all of the MANY astonishing events on God's Day of Atonement, Friday, Sept. 25th, this day COULD have been a 7-Day Warning day for the Rapture. We had the Pope's (the False Prophet) address to the United Nations to CHANGE THE WORLD. We had Obama, the Antichrist, meeting with the head of China. We had the sudden resignation of John Boehner. We had a 6.6 earthquake in Indonesia. We had the unanimous vote in the U.N., approving the radical liberal 2030 Agenda. We also had the False Prophet committing blasphemy, by saying that the life of Jesus ended in failure by His death on the cross. It does not seem like a stretch that Friday, Sept. 25th, COULD have been a 7-Day Warning date, with the combination of Prophetic events that took place that day.

I am trusting that you have read my first of 3 posts today, where I asked the question, as to why God would send that MONSTER SANDSTORM, in order to delay the Feast Days this year. One reason was what I wrote in my 2nd post, which was in order to make 11/11/15 the 17th day of the 2nd month, which has historically been GOD'S DAY OF GREAT JUDGMENT. I am now going to give you a 2nd POSSIBLE reason.

Many Watchers still believe that the Rapture will be on Feast of Tabernacles. The most likely days in Tabernacles seem to be Day 1, Day 3, or Day 7. Indeed, Tabernacles does have Rapture implications. Before I go any further, I want to emphasize that I believe the probable date of the Rapture is the same day as Day 1 of the Tribulation, which we have EVERY reason to believe will be on 11/11/15. I am simply trying to cover ALL possibilities, and I do believe that there is a small POSSIBILITY that the Rapture COULD be on Feast of Tabernacles..

Is it POSSIBLE, that a 2nd reason for God's delay in the Fall Feast Days, with this miraculous blinding sandstorm, causing the sighting of the first sliver of the new moon to be delayed, was so that the THIRD DAY of Tabernacles would take place on Oct. 2nd, which is EXACTLY 40 days from ELEVEN ELEVEN???

Over and over again, the Scriptures teach us that Jesus is coming for us on the THIRD DAY. Yes, Tuesday is the THIRD DAY of the week, which, in Jewish tradition, is the day the Bridegroom comes for the Bride. Yes, the THIRD DAY also represents the 3rd Millennium, after Christ's First Coming. Either, or both, of those teachings, COULD be what the Word is trying to convey to us.

But COULD there be another POSSIBLE meaning to the THIRD DAY? With Feast of Tabernacles so full of Rapture implications, COULD all of the Biblical teachings POSSIBLY be referring also to the THIRD DAY OF TABERNACLES??? Let's also remember that the tetrad blood red moon eclipses were on Feast of Passover and Feast of TABERNACLES.

The Word is FULL of THIRD DAY teachings concerning the 2nd Coming of Christ, but I am only going to take the time to show you the most astonishing one. It is found in Exodus 19, which many Bible Prophecy scholars refer to as the RAPTURE CHAPTER OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, because it presents a TYPE of the Rapture to us. Surely, this AMAZING Chapter, in God's Word, is showing us the EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF THE THIRD DAY. The question we have to ask is this: Is our Lord pointing us to the THIRD DAY OF TABERNACLES???

Exodus 19:

Verse 4--I bare you on eagles' wings, and BROUGHT YOU UNTO MYSELF.

Verse 5--You shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people.

Verse 9--Lo, I COME UNTO THEE IN A THICK CLOUD.

Verse 11--And BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY; FOR THE THIRD DAY THE LORD WILL COME DOWN in the sight of all the people.

Verse 13--WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUNDETH LONG, THEY SHALL COME UP.

Verse 15--And he said unto the people, BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY.

Verse 16--And it came to pass ON THE THIRD DAY in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a THICK CLOUD upon the mount, AND THE VOICE OF THE TRUMPET exceeding loud; so that all the people in the camp trembled.

Verse 17--And Moses BROUGHT FORTH THE PEOPLE OUT OF THE CAMP TO MEET WITH GOD.

Verse 18--THE LORD DESCENDED upon it with fire...and the whole mount QUAKED GREATLY.

Verse 19--the VOICE OF THE TRUMPET SOUNDETH LONG, AND WAXED LOUDER AND LOUDER.

Verse 20--And THE LORD CAME DOWN...and THE LORD CALLED MOSES UP...and MOSES WENT UP.

WOW!!! How can anyone read Exodus 19, and say that this is not a type of the Rapture? Four times the Lord refers to the THIRD DAY. Three times the Lord refers to the sound of the TRUMPET. The verses you just read are FILLED with Rapture phrases.

I am convinced that God caused that MONSTER SANDSTORM in order to delay the Feast Days, so that ELEVEN ELEVEN would be the 17th day of the 2nd month. But we must also consider the POSSIBILITY that Oct. 2nd is now not only 40 days from 11/11/15, it also has now become the THIRD DAY OF TABERNACLES, because of this delay by God. Could the Rapture take place on Oct. 2nd, the THIRD DAY OF TABERNACLES??? Could the Rapture be a 40--Day Warning to the rest of the world, before the probable nuclear Destruction, on 11/11/15??? This is NOW a possibility, due to God's miraculous delay, using a monstrous sandstorm, to delay the sighting of the first sliver of the new moon.

In my opinion, because of the content of this post, we must consider this a POSSIBILITY. Exodus 19 tells us to BE READY AGAINST THE THIRD DAY. ARE YOU READY???

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com