Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Want a chance to share the Gospel via the Web before we leave? Read this email, everybody!

"Fair Use Educational Purposes"

yesHEis

USA September news 2015

#goeverywhere // usa.goeverywhere.global

There are 7 days left to join the #goeverywhere movement.

Did you know that there are 3.4 billion users on the Internet? What if tens of thousands of Christians shared their faith online on the same day, at the same time, in a single moment?

We challenge YOU to join the #goeverywhere movement taking place on September 30th and share the Gospel with the world!

Lets flood the Internet with the good news of Jesus because YOUR voice can make a difference.

Go to usa.goeverywhere.global and join TODAY!

yesHEis

Phone +(305) 231 7704
Email usa@yesHEis.com

Address CV North America.
2150 S Central Expwy,
Ste. 110, McKinney,
TX, 75070, USA

Connect

https://www.facebook.com/yesHEis?fref=ts
https://twitter.com/_yesHEis
https://www.youtube.com/user/yesHEiscom
https://plus.google.com/+yesheis/posts?hl=en

Re: Want a chance to share the Gospel via the Web before we leave? Read this email, everybody!

53,000 Christians will reach over 26m

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON...

motionmailapp.com

HAVE YOU JOINED #GOEVERYWHERE?

When this timer runs out, the same gospel message will be automatically posted on the Twitter or Facebook accounts of every signed up participant. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this incredible opportunity. Help us unite every Christian voice and make the gospel go viral.

Imagine Christians all over the world, standing together in a single moment in time, declaring their faith. Imagine millions receiving the answer of the Gospel, transforming their lives and their worlds. Imagine you’re sending that message to a friend, a family member, or to someone you know who is looking for answers. This is #goeverywhere 2015.

Those who watch the gospel video and have questions about God and faith, or who want to make a decision to follow Christ, can respond online. Teams in our 17 regions worldwide will be ready to answer questions and help connect people to a local church.

Simply visit the website to view the gospel video that will be shared, and schedule your #whyibelieve post on twitter or facebook.

Add your voice today at goeverywhere.global.

Signed up already? Double Check, Keep track, and Share
• Make sure you're signed up properly, not just authorised your Facebook or Twitter account (Try signing up again, if you get an "Oops you've already signed up" message it's all ready to go.)
• Check out what the total global number of signups are up to at the bottom of your #goeverywhere page, and watch it grow hour by hour... it's really exciting!
• Tell your Church, family, and friends to add their voice to help make the Gospel go viral.

Re: Want a chance to share the Gospel via the Web before we leave? Read this email, everybody!

Join believers worldwide sharing their faith in a single moment.

goeverywhere.global is going viral TONIGHT.
60,000 Christians with a social reach of over 30 million.

This is going to be HUGE - Signup Now.

The same gospel message will be automatically posted on the Twitter or Facebook accounts of every signed up participant. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this incredible opportunity. Help us unite every Christian voice and make the gospel go viral.

Those who watch the gospel video and have questions about God and faith, or who want to make a decision to follow Christ, can respond online. Teams in our 17 regions worldwide will be ready to answer questions and help connect people to a local church.

Simply visit the website to view the gospel video that will be shared, and schedule your #whyibelieve post on twitter or facebook.

Add your voice today at goeverywhere.global.

Signed up already? Double Check, Keep track, and Share.
• Make sure you're signed up properly, not just authorised your Facebook or Twitter account. (Try signing up again, if you get an "Oops you've already signed up" message it's all ready to go.)
• Check out what the total global number of signups are up to at the bottom of your

Sep 29th, 2015 - 9:20 PM