Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another article about tomorrow Sept. 23rd
Re: Another article about tomorrow Sept. 23rd

Stephanie & Everyone,

Biblical meaning of the number 23 is Death. However, the good news we have comes to all who trust in the Lord through the 23rd Psalm,

The lord is My Shepherd.

King James Version (KJV

Psalm 23King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Twenty Three : 23 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference towards things or situations that involves death or extinction.

I believe that Judgment and God's wrath will soon fall upon the whole world; especially the countries that have forgotten God, and obey not His Holy written word.

It's time for God to cleanse the Earth, His way, for many have harden their hearts, and stopped up their ears, and closed their eyes to the atrocities carried out in this world, without raising an eyebrow. God's only choice now, is take everything into His own hands, and deal with those, who have contributed, to these evil deeds, and their evil doers. The worst is yet to come for this planet.

The door on God's Grace is about to close, and His wrath is about to be poured out.

May God have mercy on the innocent children, and people in this world, that had no part, or partaken, in the deaths and sufferings of multitudes, and continue in their destructive behavior.

Whatever God allows to happen tomorrow Sept. 23rd, 2015, I totally understand. God the Father has been long-suffering and His desire, has been that none should perish but that all would be saved., Now, God is about to shake Heaven and Earth, to make the inhabitants of the Earth, be reminded, that God is still alive and well, and that His will be done accordingly. Woe to those who call good, evil and evil good; for that day is at hand. Repent, and call out to God for forgiveness, the time is now, tomorrow may be to late.

Come Lord Jesus Come, may the Rapture be any minute now, I pray!

Valerie

Re: Another article about tomorrow Sept. 23rd

hello, well here we are on Sep 23 (already in Israel). what will be the outcome of this YomKippur day we will see as the day passes. I'm just struck tonight by the passage that says when we begin to see these things, then look up for our redemption draws nigh. Also about the High Priest entering the Holy of Holies on YomKippur to offer atonement and coming out, proclaiming the sins are forgiven. Will Jesus our High Priest open heaven and call believers home with Him?
Time will tell. Keep trusting as you faithfully have, in Jesus. He will come when it is the appointed time on the Father's calendar. Could it be this day of Sept 23? We'll see. If not, we continue to watch for Him and let us thank God for saving us and everyone who is saved eternally in the age of grace.
God the Father bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace