Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: From this Day forward; High Alert Rapture WATCH...MARANATHA!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Goodmorning Valerie
Thank you so much for your faithfulness, keeping up the site and encouragement through these years. I can't count how many times your postings encouraged and brought new joy and strength to faith. A few days ago, when almost awake and when I first woke, there was the sound of voices (dreaming? memory?) of children singing Baruch Hashem Adonai Blessed be the name of the Lord. I thought of the dear seven children who died in the fire, how they are in the presence of God and it seemed heaven was so close to hear the singing. I couldn't find a song, what I heard, on youtube, but here is another song below. what I heard at first waking,as i said, maybe still dreaming? was just children singing "baruch hashes adonai".
Its Elul 29, Valerie, the moon is 0 visibility now, so perhaps tomorrow, perhaps the next day will be the first sliver of the new moon- Yom Teruah/RoshHashana. Whatever day the Lord comes, thank you for your help and thanks to our Lord Jesus forever. He is a strong tower, a strong saviour, He is truly the Son of God.
Maranatha! Come and save Jerusalem, come and save Israel, Lord God of Israel. We long for Your return.

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/ywn-videos/295660/r-gavriel-sassoon-gives-ywn-edited-version-of-cry-no-more-recording-without-kol-isha-pinned-story-scroll-down-for-latest-news.html

Valerie,

I am in complete agreement with ALL that Regina said in her above post, for she totally echoes my thoughts exactly.

It is my hope 'n' prayer that this "will" indeed be our departure month for our much yearned for Rapture Flight To Heaven .

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you, Valerie for today's message, and for your past, present, and future work. I have so enjoyed this forum, and like many, it has been an inspiration to me. I whole heartily believe everything you said in your post. I've read and researched everything I can find, and everything points to now and the next few days regarding the timing of the rapture. Now I'm just waiting, and praying, and looking up. :) Come Lord Jesus! Come!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Wake Up! (Sept 13/23/28, 2015 ) 14 End Times Events - Prophetic Compilation.

Valerie & All--

Here is Dottie Rambo's song--"We Shall Behold Him" being sung by David Phelps, that I wanted to add here...for "very" shortly/soon, we'll will indeed being doing just that.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

This beautiful song came to me "this" morning.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy,

Some date setters are stating that the Rapture will take place today Sept 15th, 2015 this evening. We'll see, because most in the past were wrong.

If not today, maybe tomorrow, or the next day...there's still a High Alert Watch for the Rapture for all of this month. Maranatha!

People get ready, Jesus is Coming.

https://youtu.be/2jFPNbtflG0

I agree. I'm not holding my breath for this evening. We'll just have to see what develops. With that said, hopefully before this month is out! It's got to be this year, right?

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

i hope so.

Song of Solomon 1
1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.

4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

Remember we/the BRIDE are not appointed to wrath, therefore, we know, that we know, that we know;

ONLY THE PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE IS "IMMINENT". THEREFORE, BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS, THE LORD WILL TAKE US VIA THE RAPTURE.

Therefore, encourage one another, for only God knows the "EXACT DAY AND HOUR". HOWEVER, WE KNOW IT IS NEAR EVEN AT THE DOORS; BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN BIBLICAL PROPHECIES COMING TO PASS AT ACCELERATING SPEED NOW. THEREFORE, JESUS WILL COME WHEN WE THINK NOT...HE WILL COME.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!

The Torah Calendar has always said that Rosh Hashanah would be on the 16th of September because of the spotting of the moon. If they are correct, than our Rosh Hashanah watch should be thru the 4th watch of the night tonight in Israel. If not by then, then we continue to watch and hope for sometime soon!! 😊