Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aniversary of 9-11, Elul 29 & Rosh Hashanah

Hmmm... Today is the Anniversary of September 11, 2015 which is 14 years after 9-11-2001 (7+7). As explained by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, it was a Shemitah event followed by a Stock Market Crash. There was a major Stock Market Crash in 2008... A Shemitah event. There have been other Shemitah events including Israel becoming a Nation, the capture of Jerusalem in 1967, the Great Depression, and World Wars I and II. The Shemitah of 2015 is THIS Sunday!!! It is Elul 29, 2015 or September 13, 2015 - Rosh Hashanah, The Feast of Trumpets! Will something of Major Significance (or even possibly more than one event) happen around this Shemitah?
...Only God knows, and Time will Tell!!!

It is being reported that the words "Jonathan Cahn" "Harbinger" and "Shemitah" are all found in the Bible codes! I am telling everyone to watch "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment" "The Harbinger Decoded" and "The Mystery of the Shemitah Unlocked" DVDs! They are shocking and truly awesome videos! They can all be found on Amazon.

They are eye opening and truly Amazing MUST SEE Videos!

The Last Super "Blood Moon" is on Sept. 28, 2015, which is Sukkoth "The Feast of Tabernacles" or "Booths." The "Partial Solar Eclipse" is on Sept. 13, 2015 "Rosh Hashanah" known as "The Feast of Trumpets" which is Elul 29, the last day of the Shemitah and a VERY significant date in this believed to be Start of the Jubilee year. The perfect red heifer born recently is needed to cleanse the new Temple in Jerusalem, Israel and two cows were just born with "7s" on their foreheads! Heavy stuff!!!

If these aren't supernatural signs from the Lord, I don't know what is!!!

Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Revelation 3:10

Re: Aniversary of 9-11, Elul 29 & Rosh Hashanah

Rick
Hmmm... Today is the Anniversary of September 11, 2015 which is 14 years after 9-11-2001 (7+7). As explained by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, it was a Shemitah event followed by a Stock Market Crash. There was a major Stock Market Crash in 2008... A Shemitah event. There have been other Shemitah events including Israel becoming a Nation, the capture of Jerusalem in 1967, the Great Depression, and World Wars I and II. The Shemitah of 2015 is THIS Sunday!!! It is Elul 29, 2015 or September 13, 2015 - Rosh Hashanah, The Feast of Trumpets! Will something of Major Significance (or even possibly more than one event) happen around this Shemitah?
...Only God knows, and Time will Tell!!!

It is being reported that the words "Jonathan Cahn" "Harbinger" and "Shemitah" are all found in the Bible codes! I am telling everyone to watch "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment" "The Harbinger Decoded" and "The Mystery of the Shemitah Unlocked" DVDs! They are shocking and truly awesome videos! They can all be found on Amazon.

They are eye opening and truly Amazing MUST SEE Videos!

The Last Super "Blood Moon" is on Sept. 28, 2015, which is Sukkoth "The Feast of Tabernacles" or "Booths." The "Partial Solar Eclipse" is on Sept. 13, 2015 "Rosh Hashanah" known as "The Feast of Trumpets" which is Elul 29, the last day of the Shemitah and a VERY significant date in this believed to be Start of the Jubilee year. The perfect red heifer born recently is needed to cleanse the new Temple in Jerusalem, Israel and two cows were just born with "7s" on their foreheads! Heavy stuff!!!

If these aren't supernatural signs from the Lord, I don't know what is!!!

Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Revelation 3:10

Hi Rick,

Good to see you posting at Rapture Flight to Heaven. You make very interesting points, which I agree with totally; for they point to many things happening this September 2015. God only knows the exact day or hour of the Rapture, however, because we have been watching we know it's near even at the doors.

I too believe that God will keep the bride of Jesus from wrath which will befall the whole world and all of it's inhabitants. Because the Pre Tribulation Rapture has always been imminent, and the great tribulation is approaching at expanding speed and closeness, we know the Pre Tribulation Rapture happens beforehand. Therefore, look up, dear Brother in Christ, our departure draws nearer than ever before - imminent without a doubt in my mind.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Anniversary of 9-11, Elul 29 & Rosh Hashanah

Thank you, Valerie, and thank you all for your awesome prayers, for me and my heart health! I am much better, Praise the Lord! (My wife, Denise needs healing prayer for a possible tumor, as well! Thank you!) I really appreciate the support and encouragement and I love you all, dear brothers and sisters!

We attended the Perry Stone Prophecy Summit 2015 in Cleveland, TN in April of 2015 and had the privilege of hearing and meeting with Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, featured guest speaker. It was tremendous! All of the DVD videos or CD audios are available on Perry's site http://www.voe.org/

Re: Anniversary of 9-11, Elul 29 & Rosh Hashanah

You are very welcome Rick; I'm glad to hear you are recovering from your heart problems,
God is good, He answers prayers.

Of course we will keep your wife in our prayers as well. Remember nothing is impossible for God, absolutely nothing. We serve a loving and caring God, and He knows our needs, but like a loving Father that He is, He loves to hear His children communicate with Him, through prayers. Faith and prayer can move mountains, if need be.

Rick, I sent you an email the other day, explaining that I'm not able to change the spelling of your very FIRST post for the word "Anniversary". It has been corrected in the replies, however, it can't be done on your first post as bravenet is not set up for this. The only thing I can do is delete the first post. The problem is if I delete the first post the rest of the thread is deleted. It's just that bravenet for whatever reason is set up this way.

What I would suggest, start a new post on a separate thread ("COPY your original message and PASTE it on the NEW thread").

Then in the "Subject line" ; you can type the Correct Spelling of "Anniversary".

Then I could copy the replies posted and paste them on the new thread you started and I could delete the old post/thread.

If not, I could repost everything and put in the subject title, your name in the subject line.

"Anniversary of 9-11, Elul 29 & Rosh Hashanah - by Rick
and my name Valerie would show up as the person posting the message.

Please let me know which you would prefer, thanks.

Valerie