Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How will the anniversary of 9 11 be remembered on Sept 11 2015, especially, by POTUS?

My original post is listed under this thread below on Sept. 11, 2015.

"Israel September 2015 Calendar - High Expectations for the Rapture taking place during September", you'll find the link below. For those who haven't read it there, I posted my thoughts on a separate thread started here. A September to Remember.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1352831&cp=0

Time to remember that fateful day on Sept 11, 2001, a day that is etched in the minds of many people. A day I will never forget, as long as I live.

14 years later, the world has "changed" so much, by those who proposed to bring "change", as their agenda and platform. However, it has not changed for the better,
but for the worst and as each day passes many envy those who have died in the Lord, and do not have to experience the many horrors happening all over this planet.

I wish I could say, that from now and herein, things are going to get better, but we all know the truth, that this it not so, for most of the people on earth. We who are alive in these end times, are seeing daily prophecy come to pass, and the world becoming more violent, evil, by each passing moment. Just imagine, what awaits those who will be left behind in the great tribulation; there are horrors awaiting them, that have never been seen or experienced on earth before, or ever will seen again.

Let us today remember the innocent people who died on that day, especially their families who's lives were changed forever.

Our lives have changed as well, especially for Christians, who are being persecuted,
slaughter, and even imprisoned for their faith in God in countries where soldiers laid their lives down to live under "freedom".

Let us give thanks to God, that He has protected us to this very day, and is coming for His Bride via the Rapture; for she is not appointed to God's wrath.

May God hear and answer our prayers this very day, and keep us safe under His wing,
until Jesus comes to take us to our eternal home, which could be any moment.

God Bless,

Maranatha,

Valerie

Re: How will the anniversary of 9 11 be remembered on Sept 11 2015, especially, by POTUS?

Please do share news articles on the remembrance of Sept. 11, 2001, this Sept. 11, 2015. In the meantime, here are some interesting information on the meaning of number 11 in the Bible.

Interesting facts about the number 11...!

The Meaning of Numbers in the Bible: The Number 11

The number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos and judgment. In the Bible, 11 is used twenty-four times and "11th" can be found 19 times. Coming after 10 (which represents law and responsibility), the number eleven represents the opposite - the irresponsibility of breaking the Law, which brings disorder and judgment.

In Genesis 11, men rebelled against God and built the tower of Babel. He judged them by confusing their language, resulting in chaos.

Jehoiakim, one of the last kings over Judah, ruled for 11 years (609 to 598 B.C.). His successor, King Jehoiachin, rules for only three months before the Babylonians take control of Jerusalem in 597 B.C. and take him captive. After overcoming the city, King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon sets up Zedekiah as a puppet ruler of Judea. Zedekiah, however, soon rebels against his masters. His reign is ended in 586 B.C., after only 11 years, when Nebuchadnezzar once again conquers Jerusalem but this time he destroys the city and burns its temple to the ground. Any Jews that remained alive were taken captive.

The apostle John saw 11 things in connection with the final judgment (Revelation 20:12 - 14).

Read more:
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/11.html

Re: How will the anniversary of 9 11 be remembered on Sept 11 2015, especially, by POTUS?

Pope Francis' Meeting With 9/11 Families and Multi-Religious Service at Ground Zero to Be Highly Symbolic

That Sept. 25 meeting with 9/11 families will be held outside by the twin reflecting pools at the 9/11 Memorial and Museum in downtown Manhattan, Helen Osman, secretary of communications for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, explained during a briefing about the pope's U.S. visit with reporters Friday.

Read more:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pope-francis-meeting-with-9-11-families-and-multi-religious-service-at-ground-zero-to-be-highly-symbolic-144002/