Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has anyone recently had a dream of the Number 44?

The reason I asked this question, a couple days ago, I had a very short dream of seeing the number 44. I dismissed this and thought nothing more of it until today. Then something keep urging me to look up it's Biblical meaning. We I did, and I found it most interesting, and I'm sure you will too. Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

The biblical meaning of 44
Oct 17, 2011

I showed earlier that the number 43 speaks of "contention" in Scripture. That number figures prominently in the rivalry between those who wanted to be the chosen inheritors. As we saw, the number also applied to the two covenants, under which men contend with each other.

The number 44 naturally follows 43 as if in sequence, because 44 is the number of "chosen people." For this reason, the contentions of number 43 are designed to bring us the resolution of the conflict that is manifested in the number 44.

For example, in the transfiguration scene on the mount we see first how God contends with Peter, and then resolves the dispute with the resolution: "This is My Son, My chosen One; listen to Him" (Luke 9:35).

Hence, when Luke mentions the name "Jesus" for the 43rd time in verse 33, it is followed by the contention. When Jesus is mentioned for the 44th time in verse 36, "Jesus was found alone," because the divine decree had settled the issue forever.

The number 44 is rooted in the number 4, which is the number of the creation, particularly the earth. But the four is doubled, almost as if to illustrate to us the contention between two people who each have the desire to be chosen to rule or inherit the earth. Yet 44 is also a double 22. The number 22 is the number of the Sons of Light. So the true chosen ones (44) are closely linked to the Sons of Light (22).

Likewise, there is a Holy Spirit factor involved in this as well. The 44th time that Peter is mentioned in Scripture is in Acts 8:14, 15,

(14) Now when the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent them PETER and John, (15) who came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit.

There is no Sonship apart from the Holy Spirit. In fact, there are three levels of Sonship that spring from our levels of experience with the Holy Spirit. Our Passover experience brings us to birth as spiritual babes in Christ. Our Pentecostal experience brings us to the next stage, corresponding to the Jewish bar-mitzvah, when a son reaches the age of 13. That is when his training begins in earnest.
Thirdly, only a Tabernacles experience can bring us to full Sonship (huiothesia), which is the mature Son that inherits the estate of the Father.

In the book of John, the name of Jesus appears for the 44th time in John 4:50 when He tells the Nobleman, "Go your way; your SON lives." This too shows the connection between 44 and 22. The number 22 is about the Sons of Light, but 44 has to do with chosen ones who are Sons that have been given Life.

The various levels of Sonship are well illustrated in Scripture and are bound up in the number 44. As most of you know, God often added the Hebrew letter hey in a person's name in order to indicate the breath of God and inspiration of the Holy Spirit. So Abram was renamed Abraham, and Sarai was renamed Sarah. It was only after Abram became Abraham that he was able to beget Isaac, the Son of inheritance.

Read more:

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2011/10-2011/the-biblical-meaning-of-44/

Re: Has anyone recently had a dream of the Number 44?

More interesting facts on the number 44.

44 also means the judgment of the World.
Properties of the number 44

Snippets:

Bible

The 4th book of the Bible, the book of Numbers, contains 1288 or 400+400+400+44+44 verses. It is 44 times more shorter than 3x444 or 666+666.

It misses to the New Testament 44 verses to reach the total number of 8000 verses, this one representing the celestial beatitude.

Gematria

The numerical value of Hebrew words AEIE HIE meaning "I am the Life", BBLI meaning Babylonian, HVL meaning phoenix, and DM meaning blood with the final letter "mem" equal to 40, gives each one 44.

Occurrence

The number 10000 is used 44 times in the Bible.

The sum of the occurrences of all numbers of the Bible higher or equal to 144000 gives 44. And on the whole, 44 books of the Bible use the number 3.

The word tribulations is used 44 times in the Bible - 11 times in the OT and 33 times in the NT.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu44.php

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Massive Asteroid To Hit Earth September 2015! Jade Helm To Go Live!

Published on Sep 3, 2015
Massive Asteroid To Hit Earth September 2015! Jade Helm To Go Live!

My Dream of the number 44

My Comment: Strange this video is 00:14:44 in length; just a few days back I had a dream of the number 44 ....Could this be some short of warning that judgment is coming for the world? 44 also means the judgment of the World.

"Hence, when Luke mentions the name "Jesus" for the 43rd time in verse 33, it is followed by the contention. When Jesus is mentioned for the 44th time in verse 36, "Jesus was found alone," because the divine decree had settled the issue forever.

The number 44 is rooted in the number 4, which is the number of the creation, particularly the earth. But the four is doubled, almost as if to illustrate to us the contention between two people who each have the desire to be chosen to rule or inherit the earth. Yet 44 is also a double 22. The number 22 is the number of the Sons of Light. So the true chosen ones (44) are closely linked to the Sons of Light (22).

Likewise, there is a Holy Spirit factor involved in this as well. The 44th time that Peter is mentioned in Scripture is in Acts 8:14, 15,

(14) Now when the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent them PETER and John, (15) who came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit."

WoW, this just blew me away, when I was listening to Pastor J.D. Faraq speak on his October 4th, 2015 Mid East Prophecy Update, at 17:07 on the video, about the number 44.

Apparently, that Speech Netanyahu made to Congress, the silence and Netanyahu's stare was 44 seconds long, with utter silence. He had corrected the News interviewer from Fox News when she said the silent stare lasted for 45 seconds he said no it was exactly "44" seconds. It has been said, they believe it was towards the 44th President of the U.S.A. Obama.

Now I understand my dream, and the number 44 in my dream...praise God, for this interpretation, and "The Silence that was heard around the World for 44 Seconds, believe to be intended for the 44th President."; God is Amazing!!!

Maranatha,

Valerie