Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture in Connection with the Feast of Trumpets and Blood Moon Tetrad[ - Published in Sept. 2014

Listen and watch this wonderful video, which speaks of 2015 Sept. probable Rapture
and good advise given to all watchers. Listen, Watch, Read, and be blessed! Maranatha, Valerie

Rapture in Connection with the Feast of Trumpets and Blood Moon Tetrad

Video published Sept. 2014...

Published on Sep 23, 2014

Jewish tradition holds that Rosh Hashanah celebrates the anniversary of the creation of the world, a day when “God takes stock of all of His Creation,” which of course includes all of humanity. Translated from the Hebrew, Rosh Hashanah means “head of the year” – rosh means head, while hashanah means year. Jews believe that God’s judgment on this day determines the course of the coming year.

Rosh Hashanah is a Jewish festival in which most work ceases, just as on the weekly Sabbath. It’s celebrated both in joy and solemnity. During the daily prayer service a ram’s horn, or in the Hebrew, shofar, is sounded:

“And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation. Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.” (Leviticus 23:23-25)

God does not do things in vain, or without purpose. The Old Testament Holy Days were not just some sort of Divine make-work project to keep the Israelites busy while they were out wandering in the desert. All of the Old Testament Holy Days (Passover, Days of Unleavened Bread, The Feast of Weeks, The Feast of Trumpets, The Day of Atonement, The Festival of Tabernacles and the Last Day) were, and continue to be, living symbols of the stages of God’s Plan of Salvation for all humanity. Those events are now in progress, and true Christians are the manifestation of it.

In the Christian world, Rosh Hashanah is known as The Feast of Trumpets. Many Christians observe this festival for its Christian prophetic application – the Rapture of the Church.

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” (1 Corinthians 15:51-53)

“For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)

All the Spring Feasts were fulfilled at Christ’s first coming. All the Fall Feasts picture the Second Advent, and the Feast of Trumpets is the first of the fall feasts, picturing the Rapture.

Now there are more feasts to be fulfilled with the second coming.

Yom Teruah (Rosh HaShanah) / Feast of Trumpets The Rapture; the last trump; wedding of the Messiah; New Moon; Open Door
Yom Kippur / Day of Atonement
Sukkot / Feast of Tabernacles (Booths)

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration ( NASA ) defines the occurrence of 4 consecutive total lunar eclipses as a Tetrad. In the years 2014 - 2015 a rare Tetrad sequence will occur on the Jewish Holidays of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles. In addition to the Tetrad occurrence, 2 total solar eclipses will complement the 4 lunar eclipses on the Jewish New Year and the Feast of Trumpets.
Tetrad Total Lunar Eclipses ( Red Blood Moons )
1. Passover: April 15, 2014 - Total eclipse visible in Australia, Pacific, Americas
2. Tabernacles: October 8, 2014 - Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas
3. Passover: April 4, 2015 - Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas
4. Tabernacles: September 28, 2015 - Total eclipse visible in East Pacific, Americas, Europe, Africa, West Asia (visible from Jerusalem at moon-set)
Solar Eclipses
1. Adar 29/Nisan 1 (Jewish New Year for Kings - Beginning of the religious calendar): March 20-21, 2015 Total eclipse visible in Iceland, Europe, North Africa, North Asia
2.Rosh Hashanah Feast of Trumpets September 13, 2015 Partial eclipse visible in South Africa, South Indian, Antarctica.

Related terms:
end of times miracle miracles angel angels HAARP Conspiracy theory Maya calendar Maya prophecies military Nostradamus orb orbs paranormal Phoenix lights Psychic Phenomenon Red planet Religion Roswell 1947 Solar maximum Time traveler time travel time machine UFO disclosure coast to coast am near death experience near death experiences NDE NDE's heaven hell bible code Virgin Mary web bot Loch Ness monster Nessy Sasquatch bigfoot strange odd weird creature creatures unknown guardian angel miracle miracles unidentified creature strange creature strange object harpazo rapture blood moon blood moons blood moon tetrad blood moon rapture rapture feast of trumpets 2014 isis isil russia syria islamic state