Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To God Be The Glory

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

This beautiful hymn came to me yesterday evening, so it "had" to have come from God. Here it is, complete with lyrics:

Check the line where it says...

When Jesus, we see.

OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: To God Be The Glory

Here are the complete lyrics to the above video:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Words by: Fanny Crosby & Robert Lowry
Music by: W. Howarde Duane

To God be the glory, great things He has done;
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life an atonement of sin,
And opened the lifegate that all may go in.

Refrain:
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the hear His voice!
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the people rejoice!
O come to the Father through Jesus the Son,
And give Him the glory, great things He has done.

O perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,
To every believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

Refrain:

Great things He has taught us, great things He has done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will be
Our wonder, our transport, when Jesus we see.

~~~~

That last stanza I heard, kept repeating itself to me throughout the evening.

Valerie, do you suppose that God is sending us clues through these hymns and songs, that He is indeed getting ready to send His Son, Jesus, for us?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy with God all things are possible; God sends signs in various ways and perhaps these may be signs from the Lord as well.

What a Meeting in the Air

Music video by Bill & Gloria Gaither performing What a Meeting in the Air (feat. Rosa Nell Speer Powell, Mary Tom Speer Reid, Guy Penrod, David Phelps, Vestal Goodman, LaBreeska Hemphill, Glen Payne, George Younce and Rex Nelon) [Live]. (P) (C) 2012 Spring House Music Group. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable laws. Manufactured by EMI Christian Music Group,

Thank you, Valerie. For I believe so too.

I too, believe that "What A Meeting In The Air" also is still yet **ANOTHER** sign from God. Letting us know that our departure is nearer than we think, for when He gives both His to His Son, Jesus, to come for us.

Btw, that video too, is simply beautiful. I love the Gaither Family Singers' music!!! Thank you ever sooo much for adding it to this thread.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

BUMP UP!!!

Good Morning, Valerie!

Guess what!? The Gaither Gospel Family Singers' song (that you posted)--"What A Meeting In The Air!" floated into my heart 'n' mind as I was making my bed!!!

Somethin's up that's for sure, and I surely hope 'n' pray that it's our most imminent Rapture Flight To Heaven too.

So, what say you? Are you too, gettin' this same feelin' as well!?

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy