Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FYI :"Just Like Windows 10, Windows 7 and 8 Also Spy on You – Here’s How to Stop Them"

Everyone, this is for your discernment, as to how you will handle your computer needs etc. This is to inform everyone, of what is taking place, and WHAT can be done to remedy the situation in question.

I will not be installing Windows 10 on my computer, for obvious reasons. However, will see what I can do in regards to my Windows 7 system operation.

Hope this information will be of help.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Monday, August 31, 2015

Just Like Windows 10, Windows 7 and 8 Also Spy on You – Here’s How to Stop Them

We have No plan to install Windows 10 due to Microsoft's controversial data mining and privacy invasions within the operating system!

Well, Windows 7 and Windows 8 OS users should also be worried as Windows 10 spying is now headed their way too…

Microsoft has been caught installing latest updates onto Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers that effectively introduce the same data collecting and user behavior tracking features used in Windows 10.

Under the new updates, the operating systems indiscriminately uploads mountains of data to Microsoft's servers, which might be a major privacy concern for many users.

Read and learn More At: http://thehackernews.com/2015/08/windows-spying-on-you.html

Re: FYI :"Just Like Windows 10, Windows 7 and 8 Also Spy on You – Here’s How to Stop Them"

Uh-oh. I already have!

Re: FYI :"Just Like Windows 10, Windows 7 and 8 Also Spy on You – Here’s How to Stop Them"

Note, Important:

Please do not attempt this, if you are a novice, and have never done this before removing something from your computer, make sure you have someone who is familiar with with this and other procedures, it's much safer this way. You don't want to remove something, that may shut down your computer from operating altogether. If you're not certain, then use incognito, more often instead. However, I cannot confirm incognito is private any longer.
Valerie

No plan to install Windows 10 due to Microsoft's controversial data mining and privacy invasions within the operating system?

Well, Windows 7 and Windows 8 OS users should also be worried as Windows 10 spying is now headed their way too…

Microsoft has been caught installing latest updates onto Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers that effectively introduce the same data collecting and user behavior tracking features used in Windows 10.Under the new updates, the operating systems indiscriminately upload data to Microsoft's servers, which might be a major privacy concern for many users.

Creepy Updates

The updates in question are:

KB3068708 – This update introduces the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service to existing devices.

KB3022345 (replaced by KB3068708) – This update adds the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service to in-market devices.

KB3075249

– This update adds telemetry points to the User Account Control (UAC) feature in order to collect data on elevations that come from low integrity levels.

KB3080149 – This package updates the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service to existing devices.

These recent updates released by Redmond install the "Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service" that is the most controversial component of the Microsoft's newest operating system.

Once installed, the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service immediately begins phoning home to Microsoft even if privacy controls are enabled – apparently with no option to stop it.

(See website for complete information here - wouldn't allow to be copied)

http://thehackernews.com/2015/08/windows-spying-on-you.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Stop Windows 7 and Windows 8 from Spying on You?
The bigger question for users who are uncomfortable with these changes is: How do I stop them?

The best way to prevent Windows 7 and 8 from tracking you is to not install the latest updates. Unlike Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8 updates are not mandatory, so you can choose not to download the updates.

However, if you have already installed these updates on your computers, you can remove them completely from your systems and the operating system will not automatically reinstall them without your permission.
Go to Control Panel > View installed updates > Remove all the four updates.
If you want to eliminate these updates faster, you can launch a command prompt window with administrator privileges and then type in the following commands one by one:

CODE

wusa /uninstall /kb:3068708 /quiet /norestart
wusa /uninstall /kb:3022345 /quiet /norestart
wusa /uninstall /kb:3075249 /quiet /norestart
wusa /uninstall /kb:3080149 /quiet /norestart
Once done, you can right-click on any updates shown by Windows Update and choose "Hide Update" to make sure that these updates won't be reinstalled in case you reboot your system.

http://thehackernews.com/2015/08/windows-spying-on-you.html

Valerie

Good Post. I uninstalled all 4 programs. It was good you came across this article.

If you've already installed Windows 10, is there anything you can do to protect yourself?

Kathy, I don't really know. I believe you can uninstall Windows 10, and reinstall window 7, or 8. I know the installation links are listed there for Windows 7 & 8, but I don't think they are free. If you go to the link I posted, you may be able to get an answer. In Windows 10, all updates are mandatory, you don't have a choice.

I wouldn't do it myself though, you might wipe out items that have been saved.

Did you by chance have a back up and saved all your programs, pictures, etc., on a separate external drive, before you installed windows 10? if you did, it might be that much easier, to uninstall windows, and reinstall Windows 7, or 8 back on your computer.

I know Windows 10 is free upgrade, which made me suspicious, and when I found out, that it saves all your things on "the cloud"...not on my computer, red flags went up, so I didn't install.

If I find out any other information I'll let you know, or perhaps, someone here, can help you out.

Valerie

No, I haven't; I don't know how.

Kathy G.
No, I haven't; I don't know how.

Kathy,

Don't worry about it right now. From this day forth go incognito.

This will help until someone, somewhere, a solution may be found.

Valerie

Go incognito? How?

Kathy & everyone , who may be concerned, I received the following email from Leslie.

Leslie wrote:

Hi Val,

I wanted to tell Kathy that you can change back from windows 10 within a month of it being installed just by removing the windows 10 update. It will automatically go back to your previous windows. After that you will need the windows disks and do a full reinstall. We did this on my son's computer and it was flawless.

Bless you,
Leslie