Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Three major hurricanes pictured over the Pacific for the first time EVER

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Three major hurricanes pictured over the Pacific for the first time EVER and it could be thanks to this year's mega-El Nino

Three major hurricanes are simultaneously making their way across the Pacific Ocean for the first time in history. Hurricanes Ignacio, Kilo and Jimena were pictured together by NASA and astronauts from the International Space Station this weekend as they straddled the Pacific from Mexico to Hawaii. It is the first time that three storms classed as Category 3 or higher, meaning they have the potential to cause major damage, have been pictured together at the same time.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3217755/Three-major-hurricanes-pictured-Pacific-time-thanks-year-s-mega-El-Nino.html

Re: Three major hurricanes pictured over the Pacific for the first time EVER

Valerie

See my post "Another overlooked “sign”? Daniel 9:26"

Yes Tom D., I read this post too. It's very interesting, to see that it does have similarities. Notice that 3 major hurricane appeared together FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER ON THE FIRST OF SEPT., in the Pacific, and all the strange weather that has been happening, is another sign of the times.

Thanks for bringing this post up to my attention.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Tom D & Everyone, take a look at the following.... Mark 13:19"For in those days there will be suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the creation that God created until now, no, and never will be. And if the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would be saved, but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he has cut short those days."

Hurricanes 'unlike anything you've seen in history': Scientists warn grey swan megastorms will ravage areas ranging from Florida to Dubai

'Grey swans' are storms that can whip up devastating storm surges
Cannot be foreseen from the weather record alone
Could be anticipated using global simulations, along with historical data
Published: 19:03 GMT, 1 September 2015 | Updated: 19:39 GMT, 1 September 2015

Scientists have warned of a new class of devastating tropical storms.

'Grey swan' cyclones - extremely rare tropical storms that are impossible to anticipate from the historical record alone - will become more frequent in the next century for parts of Florida, Australia, and cities along the Persian Gulf, researchers say.

The shallow and warm waters of the Persian Gulf, where cyclones have never been recorded, might generate the storms in future as a side-effect of global warming, according to the study in the journal Nature Climate Change.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3218769/Hurricanes-unlike-ve-seen-history-Scientists-warn-grey-swan-superstorms-ravage-areas-ranging-Florida-Dubai.html?printingPage=true

Oh Wow, these news reports, just keep on coming, at an alarming rate. Sounds like we are ever so close to the Great Tribulation; therefore, how much closer we must be now to the Rapture, imminent. Mark 13:19"For in those days there will be suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the creation that God created until now, no, and never will be. And if the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would be saved, but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he has cut short those days." Maranatha! Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Look out! Forecasters warn El Nino will be strongest ever recorded and urge disaster response teams to prepare

Conditions bear a resemblance to the huge El Niño event of 1997-98
Forecast says El Nino conditions are likely to last until January
In previous El Niño events, California had 150 to 200% increase in rainfall
It can trigger heavy rains and floods in South America and scorching weather in Asia and as far away as east Africa
Published: 18:36 GMT, 1 September 2015 | Updated: 23:17 GMT, 1 September 2015

The current El Nino weather phenomenon is expected to peak between October and January and could turn into one of the strongest on record, experts from the World Meteorological Organization have warned.

Climate models and experts suggest surface waters in the east-central Pacific Ocean are likely to be more than 2 degrees hotter than average, potentially making this El Nino one of the strongest ever.

Typically, the warm air above the eastern Pacific is causing increased precipitation over the west coast of South America and dry conditions over the Australia/Indonesia archipelago and the Southeast Asia region, said Maxx Dilley, director of the WMO's Climate Prediction and Adaptation Branch.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3218747/Look-Forecasters-warn-El-Nino-strongest-recorded-January.html?printingPage=true

Valerie & Tom,

Only just "this" morning on Fox10 News/Phoenix, Cory McCloskey reported that Hurricane Kevin's remenants will be dropping his wet stuff in the Coshise County (where the infamous town of Tombstone is) as he heads in the westernly direction out to the open Pacific Ocean.

Tombstone was made famous by the Earp Brothers (Virgil, Wyatt & Morgan) and Wyatt's friend Doc Holliday, when they took on the Clanton gang nearby the OK Corral. See both Wyatt Earp (starring Kevin Costner in the title role), and Tombstone starring Kurt Russell (as Wyatt) films.

Could Hurricane Kevin (which is just off the coast of the Baja Peninsula of the Mexican side of California), be named for Mr. Costner, b/c he played Wyatt? Now "that's" food for thought, isn't it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy