Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Major Shifts in The Earth's Mantle are about cause Massive Earthquakes in Regions that AREN'T ....

Major shifts in The Earth's mantle are about cause massive earthquakes in regions that AREN'T near a fault line, claims study

Tremors in Mountain States away from continential plates were a mystery
Study claims they may be caused by semi-liquid rock in Earth's mantle
The slow-motion upwellings and downwellings in the rock pushes up on the overlying rock in the crust, causing tremors, the study found

Published: 00:27 GMT, 27 August 2015 | Updated: 11:23 GMT, 27 August 2015

Most of our understanding about earthquakes is based on plate tectonics.

But what about places that aren't along tectonic plate boundaries?

Tremors on the North American plate, for instance, can occur as far as southern Missouri, where earthquakes between 1811 and 1812 caused the Mississippi River to flow backward for hours.

Until now, the source of that seismicity has remained a mystery – but a new study claims the answer could lie in the currents of semi-liquid rock just beneath Earth's crust.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3212263/The-Earth-s-mantle-cause-massive-earthquakes-regions-AREN-T-near-fault-line-claims-study.html?printingPage=true

Re: Major Shifts in The Earth's Mantle are about cause Massive Earthquakes in Regions that AREN'T

Valerie,

This kinda reminds me of a movie I saw on the ScFi Channel this last weekend.

First, one saw pinkish auroral lights appear that let out an electrical charge; and then an EQ occurred next.

There also was still yet before this film, that aired before it that centered on Yellowstone Nat'l. Park's gigantic caldera (sp.) and volcano eruptions.

What perfect timing is this...especially since we are living in the last days, just before Jesus comes to Rapture us off of this planet, right!?

Maranatha!
Tammy