Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Focus on a Specific Date for the Rapture, You may Miss Out ..................

It's so good to hear of no more RA attacks. Praises and thanksgiving to our Abba Father for answering prayers!
what a privilege to be able to come to the maker of the universe, creator of our being, to ask Him for healing and sustaining and He hears our cry. Until the Lord Jesus returns, we can keep praying for the needs of our family in Christ; the Lord Jesus will never leave us or forsake us

With a grateful heart we thank You Lord God Almighty for the gift of forgiveness of all sin, and for never leaving or forsaking Your people...
You Are Wonderful

Re: Focus on a Specific Date for the Rapture, You may Miss Out ..................

Thanks Regina, for the beautiful videos!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

Focus on Jesus

Keep Your Eyes on Jesus, A Race To Run

Let us continue to keep our eyes focused on Jesus, as we continue to watch for His imminent coming at the Rapture. Maranatha! Valerie

Valerie
Focus on a Specific Date for the Rapture, An important Lost opportunity/blessing/event may still waiting for YOU from God.

Don’t put your focus on a specific date for the Rapture, you may miss out on extraordinary events,The Lord has in mind, prepared especially for you or perhaps, a close loved one. God is a God of purpose, and He works all things for good to those who love Him.

To focus on “a date” you may miss the full experience of extraordinary events; leading up to the Rapture, which may turn out be to your benefit here on earth and rewards in Heaven. Not only you’ll miss out on what that period of time left, has to offer, but like many beforehand, who focused on a certain “day” predicted for the Rapture, will be left empty with great disappointment instead, because your focus was your distraction, and your loss. This is the main reason I no longer, put my focus on any particular “date”, instead I’m putting my faith, and focus on the Lord, Jesus will do what He had promised. The Lord said He has gone to prepare a place for us in Heaven, and will return, to take us there; so that where He is, we will be with Him also.

Jesus will keep His word, you can be sure of it, God’s word is a sure thing, and will come to pass.

I have to warn people who are all wrapped up in “a particular date/dates, for the Rapture; “we can not predict” the Rapture with 100% accuracy; however, “we can expect the Rapture”, within a certain period of time mentioned because we have been watching the prophecies in scripture coming to pass.

We are told, we would know when it is “near, even at the doors” if we watch. We are commanded by Jesus to watch. We are told to watch so we wouldn’t be unaware of the day as it approaches; therefore we do know it’s closer than ever, because of our faithful watch.

We are “never told we will know the exact day or hour”, which is for God to know, and for us to continue to watch for daily. Therefore, the Rapture is imminent, we “expect that it may happen sometime this September 2015”, however, “we can not predict the exact day or hour”. Will the Rapture happen on a, day/days in September 2015? God only knows 100% if this is will be the case. We are expecting the Rapture imminently; therefore, the probability is there; for with God all things are possible.

Continue to occupy, spreading the “Gospel; The Good News”, to everyone you can.

Don’t get focused on any one date; there’s no guarantee that it will happen then, or any other specific date. However, it doesn’t mean it can’t happen on that date if that’s God’s day for the Rapture. Therefore, don’t discount it altogether as well. Watch daily, today, tomorrow and the next day.

Keep your focus and faith on Jesus, you wouldn’t want to miss any blessings that God has prepared for you on this Earth, before, the Rapture. Jesus is Coming, no doubt about it, any time, any day now. All the signs and prophecies are pointing to it. We are therefore, so blessed to be the generation that will see this come to pass

The Rapture will happen, it’s imminent, and Jesus will come for His Bride.

Jesus is coming, be it today, tomorrow, or the next day or September; He is Coming, He said He would.

There's nothing wrong with watching for the Rapture on any date, mentioned or not; but there is something wrong, to be consumed with putting your total focus and trust on any date exclusively.

May your eyes be focused on Jesus, day and night, here on Earth and in Heaven.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Just a refresher here...I hope some of you took my advise to keep your eyes on Jesus, and not on any specific date. Just because Rosh Shannah this year has past without what many were speculating while others were dead certain, the Rapture would take place on a certain day; we're still here. When the Lord spoke and said that no man knows the day or hour; God meant what He said "no man knows the "exact day or hour". Therefore, believe God's word, not man's or woman's word. However, that doesn't mean we would not know it is near even at the doors; if we watched, we would know how close it would be.

However, we are also told in scripture, by Holy men of God who inspired by God wrote the Bible, that "we would know when it's near even at the door". Yes that is also the truth, for we can confirm this to be fact, because we have been watching, for the signs, prophecies, etc., Jesus spoke of, and the many that have come to pass and are still coming to pass almost daily now. We are doing what Jesus commanded us to do; to watch for His coming, so that we wouldn't have to be taken unaware what was coming; and we know exact what's coming for the bride, and those left behind. Jesus also told us to spread the good news (The Gospel) that through Jesus, one can be saved, for Jesus died for all sinners, not just some. Come to Jesus, lost sinner, and accept your one and only true God and Savior, and you can be assured, that your sins will be forgiven, and you too can spend eternity in Heaven, with God, and all the Angels and Saints through Jesus our Lord and Savior, who paid the price in full for your redemption.

Jesus is coming at any time now, don't delay. Repent, of your sins if you haven't done so as yet, and ask Jesus to forgive your sins and come abide in your heart. Ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, and follow His teaching, His ways, and look forward to His soon coming in the clouds, to take His bride home, any moment now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Watch Until Our Lord’s Return

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Watch Until Our Lord’s Return

By Tucker Whitaker & Andy Coticchio
Excerpted from Life on the Highest Plane – Ruth Paxson (1928):

Matthew 24:36-42 “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.”

Mark 13:33-37 “Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.”

“Watch.” Life will be flowing on its ordinary channels when “the day of Christ” finally comes. We will rise to the ordinary tasks; we will be in our accustomed haunts; we will be eating, drinking, working and sleeping as usual.

No warning will be given us that we may hastily prepare ourselves to meet the Lord. No time will be given to change our occupation or our garments. So there is but one attitude for the Christian to have toward the coming of the Lord and that is the attitude of watchfulness. He may come any moment, therefore I should be watching every moment.

Words of Grace for Strength

Is this your attitude? Do you live in a state of watchfulness every day, every moment? We daresay that this is not the attitude of the majority of people who profess to be Christians. However uncomfortable it may be to admit, most Christians go about their everyday lives as if the return of Jesus is still a millennium away. Who concerns themselves with events 1000 years into the future? No one, quite frankly.

Yet we are told to be watchful, to be in a constant state of alertness for the return of our Lord and Savior. There is not one prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled before His Father tells Him to step out on the clouds and call His church, His bride to meet Him in the air, and join Him at His Father’s throne. This rapture, as He appears in the clouds, is in fact our Blessed Hope, and the imminence of that Blessed Hope should be at the forefront of the mind of every believer.

From an attitude of watchfulness, expecting our Savior’s return at any moment, should grow a desire to share the reality of His return and His free gift of grace with everyone who does not already have a personal relationship with Him. In fact, from this attitude of watchfulness should grow an ever-increasing sense of urgency to do more for Christ in obedience to His instruction to go out and make disciples of all the nations.

There should be an urgency for each of us to accomplish those things which He has made us responsible for in His call on our lives, living consistently in our walk and witness to others, in order to bring Christ to them, and them into a relationship with Christ, which leads to eternal life.

This is not a stand on the mountaintop and await His return watchfulness; It is living our lives daily in such a way that we are going about our Father’s business until the day of the Son’s return. Doing His will as we should every day, yet doing so in the realization that today could be the day.

Our watchfulness should be like that of any good soldier, wary of any attack or ambush of the enemy, while moving forward toward the goal which the Captain of our salvation has placed before us. Watching as we move, for Him and the victory He brings when He appears before us.

Our watchfulness should also be like that of the faithful servant who longs for his Master’s return. Having been obedient in accomplishing the tasks He has placed before us, we long to hear Him say; “well done, good and faithful servant.”

His return is imminent! Watch therefore!

Even So Come.

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/wc78.html

Re: Watch Until Our Lord’s Return

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Valerie, from now on, I'm going to do "just" that...that being no more listening to date setters, b/c they don't know no more know when Jesus is going to come Rapture us than we do.

I do know, however, that He will come at a time when we think not, won't He!? So just like the above to songs imply...let's keep our eyes focused upon Jesus.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie
Valerie
Focus on a Specific Date for the Rapture, An important Lost opportunity/blessing/event may still waiting for YOU from God.

Don’t put your focus on a specific date for the Rapture, you may miss out on extraordinary events,The Lord has in mind, prepared especially for you or perhaps, a close loved one. God is a God of purpose, and He works all things for good to those who love Him.

To focus on “a date” you may miss the full experience of extraordinary events; leading up to the Rapture, which may turn out be to your benefit here on earth and rewards in Heaven. Not only you’ll miss out on what that period of time left, has to offer, but like many beforehand, who focused on a certain “day” predicted for the Rapture, will be left empty with great disappointment instead, because your focus was your distraction, and your loss. This is the main reason I no longer, put my focus on any particular “date”, instead I’m putting my faith, and focus on the Lord, Jesus will do what He had promised. The Lord said He has gone to prepare a place for us in Heaven, and will return, to take us there; so that where He is, we will be with Him also.

Jesus will keep His word, you can be sure of it, God’s word is a sure thing, and will come to pass.

I have to warn people who are all wrapped up in “a particular date/dates, for the Rapture; “we can not predict” the Rapture with 100% accuracy; however, “we can expect the Rapture”, within a certain period of time mentioned because we have been watching the prophecies in scripture coming to pass.

We are told, we would know when it is “near, even at the doors” if we watch. We are commanded by Jesus to watch. We are told to watch so we wouldn’t be unaware of the day as it approaches; therefore we do know it’s closer than ever, because of our faithful watch.

We are “never told we will know the exact day or hour”, which is for God to know, and for us to continue to watch for daily. Therefore, the Rapture is imminent, we “expect that it may happen sometime this September 2015”, however, “we can not predict the exact day or hour”. Will the Rapture happen on a, day/days in September 2015? God only knows 100% if this is will be the case. We are expecting the Rapture imminently; therefore, the probability is there; for with God all things are possible.

Continue to occupy, spreading the “Gospel; The Good News”, to everyone you can.

Don’t get focused on any one date; there’s no guarantee that it will happen then, or any other specific date. However, it doesn’t mean it can’t happen on that date if that’s God’s day for the Rapture. Therefore, don’t discount it altogether as well. Watch daily, today, tomorrow and the next day.

Keep your focus and faith on Jesus, you wouldn’t want to miss any blessings that God has prepared for you on this Earth, before, the Rapture. Jesus is Coming, no doubt about it, any time, any day now. All the signs and prophecies are pointing to it. We are therefore, so blessed to be the generation that will see this come to pass

The Rapture will happen, it’s imminent, and Jesus will come for His Bride.

Jesus is coming, be it today, tomorrow, or the next day or September; He is Coming, He said He would.

There's nothing wrong with watching for the Rapture on any date, mentioned or not; but there is something wrong, to be consumed with putting your total focus and trust on any date exclusively.

May your eyes be focused on Jesus, day and night, here on Earth and in Heaven.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Just a refresher here...I hope some of you took my advise to keep your eyes on Jesus, and not on any specific date. Just because Rosh Shannah this year has past without what many were speculating while others were dead certain, the Rapture would take place on a certain day; we're still here. When the Lord spoke and said that no man knows the day or hour; God meant what He said "no man knows the "exact day or hour". Therefore, believe God's word, not man's or woman's word. However, that doesn't mean we would not know it is near even at the doors; if we watched, we would know how close it would be.

However, we are also told in scripture, by Holy men of God who inspired by God wrote the Bible, that "we would know when it's near even at the door". Yes that is also the truth, for we can confirm this to be fact, because we have been watching, for the signs, prophecies, etc., Jesus spoke of, and the many that have come to pass and are still coming to pass almost daily now. We are doing what Jesus commanded us to do; to watch for His coming, so that we wouldn't have to be taken unaware what was coming; and we know exact what's coming for the bride, and those left behind. Jesus also told us to spread the good news (The Gospel) that through Jesus, one can be saved, for Jesus died for all sinners, not just some. Come to Jesus, lost sinner, and accept your one and only true God and Savior, and you can be assured, that your sins will be forgiven, and you too can spend eternity in Heaven, with God, and all the Angels and Saints through Jesus our Lord and Savior, who paid the price in full for your redemption.

Jesus is coming at any time now, don't delay. Repent, of your sins if you haven't done so as yet, and ask Jesus to forgive your sins and come abide in your heart. Ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, and follow His teaching, His ways, and look forward to His soon coming in the clouds, to take His bride home, any moment now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus,

Just a reminder, about this thread I started which is extremely important to keep in mind to, keep your eyes on Jesus. Trust God in all things and matters, have faith that God's Word will come to pass in God the Father's perfect timing.

Will Jesus come today, I honestly don't know, but I'm hoping that Jesus will, because the Pre Tribulation Rapture has always been "imminent".

I look forward more than ever to the Lord's coming at the Rapture, I so long to finally be in my eternal home with our Lord and Savior Jesus.

I know that whatever does or doesn't take place today, is in God's will, for the sake
that the Lord longs that all would come to His saving grace, and not perish.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, and pray, that the Lord will no longer tarry.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Keep Your Eyes on Jesus

Amen Valerie, the day of Jesus coming for the church has always been known to God. He made plans for salvation from the foundation of the world. our comfort ever comes from the Holy Spirit with us, on days when we hoped He would return, but on all other days as well. Every day our focus needs to be on Jesus because spiritual victory comes from Him.
Maranatha! May Jesus return soon. the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ fill your heart.

Amen Regina,
A big Amen! I totally agree with you, and my thoughts are very similar to
yours as you'll see by the message in reply I posted to Kathy in regards to the Rapture not taken place on Ron Reese' thread and study.

This was my reply to the thread below to Kathy,
which is exactly how I feel about this whole situation.

Read and be blessed.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Messages from Ron Reese (Five Doves)

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1354515&cmd=show

My Reply:

Valerie
Kathy, I agree with you, we're still here. I'm 100 percent sure, that no one, knows the day or hour, Jesus will come at the Rapture.

I know for certain the tribulation has not yet started, and I know that everyone who ever has tried to speculate on a date, or set a date for the Rapture, its been 100 percent inaccurate. Therefore, who can really know the mind of God; no one, for no one is greater than He.

Right now I'm at a crossroad, not knowing what to say except, keep watching for the Lord's coming.

Will the Rapture take place this year; only God knows for certain. Honestly, I have no idea, if this will be the year of our departure.

Something that came to mind today, don't look to the past, it's gone, and there's nothing we can do about it. Each day, we are alive, is a God given gift, to make
the best with what we can, with what talents the Lord has bestowed on each of us. Today, this very moment is what we have, and tomorrow, may never be ours here on Earth. Therefore, know this, that the future here on Earth is facing us
daily, unless death has taken us beforehand. Know that each one of us will have to leave this Earth be it by death or Rapture. Our dear Sister Lisaleenie went to be with the Lord, and she is blessed to be in the Lord's presence daily. She was a faithful Rapture Watcher, waiting for Jesus to Rapture her, and yet the Lord chose instead to take her home via death, along with other Brothers and Sisters in Christ that I have met online, have gone to be with the Lord, in this fashion.

Therefore, once again, I say, who can really know the mind of God; no one,
for no one is greater than God.

We don't have all the answers to why some people in Christ are taken by death, and others are still alive, and watching faithfully for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. We don't know why the Rapture hasn't taken place as yet as well.
Why are we still here? What is God's further plan and purpose, besides saving souls, or is this the main reason for the Lord's delay to date? When will the last person to be saved come to the Lord before the Rapture can take place? Many questions, but very few answers. I only have one answer, God longs that no one should perish, but that everyone, would come and receive His saving grace through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Keep looking for the Lord's coming, but remember the Lord said to "occupy" until He Comes. Jesus will come when "we least expect" the Lord to come.

May the good Lord, not tarry too much longer, these days are getting darker,
by the minute, and at the moment the future here on Earth looks pretty bleak.

Look up our redemption draws near!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

I say a hardy AMEN!!! to that!!!

The Lord will come when we least expect Him to come to take us home in the Rapture. Therefore--until that day/or evening happens, aren't we to occupy until that momentous moment of "all" moments happens?

And the way things are happening in todays' world...surely, we must not have time to wait much longer for when He does come, have we?

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!! COME!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Watch Until Our Lord’s Return

Tammy S
FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Valerie, from now on, I'm going to do "just" that...that being no more listening to date setters, b/c they don't know no more know when Jesus is going to come Rapture us than we do.

I do know, however, that He will come at a time when we think not, won't He!? So just like the above to songs imply...let's keep our eyes focused upon Jesus.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I'm so glad to hear that you are going to do "just" that..forget the dates, Jesus will come when we think not, or when we least expect it. I believe, it may be any time now, because of so many failed dates, and disappointed date watchers "think not", that it will happen now.

Live your life one day at a time, and be prepared to meet Jesus at any moment of any day or hour, in the air, as He calls His Bride to "Come Up Here"!

Look up Tammy, our redemption draws near!

Maranatha!