Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Number 239 23/9 …23rd September 2015. Satan Will Receive Full Reign Over the World - Videos

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

'FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT" NO PERSONAL COMMENTS - NEWS REPORTS RE SUBJECT WELCOMED AS REPLIES"

The Number 239 23/9 …23rd September 2015. On September 23, 2015 Satan Will Receive Full Reign Over the World. [Video]

2015 – 1776 = 239 or 23/9 (23/9 European date format 9/23 US date format)

Pope arrives in the USA 923 days (9/23) after he was elected..

266th Pope Meet Barack Obama at the White House 266th date of year 266 days for Human conception……….. “While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3

23rd September 2015 is 132 (33+33+33+33) weeks after Pope Francis election on 13th March 13. Add 1+3+0+3+2+0+1+3 = 13

This year it is the 239th (23/9) year of independence in USA (1776)

Total number of victims on board MH370 was 239 …23/9

2015 Philadelphia train derailment occured at 9:23 PM.

239 is the atomic mass number of the most common isotope of plutonium, Pu-239.
Plutonium-239 is the primary fissile isotope used for the production of nuclear weapons

Mozart’s K239 was composed in 1776. It was the only ever piece he wrote for 2 orchestras.The Pope will meet the Antichrist (the 2 ‘orchestras’ and 2 heads of the Beast) before arriving in Philadelphia.

“The Pope and Obama are the 2 heads of The Beast. If this does not ring any bells, so be it). My assertion is that the Pope will usher in world order ( ORDO AB CHAO) order out of complete chaos. I also believe that this could signal the birth of the forthcoming electronic currency. – after all the devastation that comes to a head in September. In Biblical terms I believe it mark the start of the time of Tribulation – highlighted by the final Tetrad, which will be on September 28th. This is also recognised in the Jubilee which ALSO begins on these dates” From GLP.

survive7

It just struck me to look into the timing of the 9/11 attacks, remembering that they happened around “9” in the morning. Here is what I found:

“9:23: Flight 93 receives a computer text message from United Airlines flight dispatcher Ed Ballinger: “Beware any cockpit intrusion—Two a/c [aircraft] hit World Trade Center.” The message is received at 9:24 by the aircraft computer.”“Two a/c hit..”. AC is used sometimes for an abbreviation of the term “antichrist.”

The timing of the event was taken from the 9/11 official commission report:

Barack Hussein Obama’s combined English Gematria in 4 charts is also 1998 or 666+666+666

You heard of the “27 Forever Club” ?….Well that is where it all this comes from.

The Following taken from GLP.

On page 7 of this thread I received confirmation that on September 23rd, 2015 Satan is going to get his full, unrestrained reign over the whole world that’s spoken of in the Book of Revelation!THINGS HAVE BEEN ACCELLERATING, BUT YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHIN’ YET, PEOPLE! TIME IS SHORT! GET RIGHT WITH GOD. Jesus is the only way anyone is going to get through what’s coming on the whole earth.

For decades, movies, television, music, and even some politicians, have cryptically been hinting at the dates on or around September 23, 2015.

Part of the irony of these references is that this year, September 23, 2015 is the Jewish Day of Atonement. Moreover, the blood moon tetrad has been happening on all the Jewish feasts the last 3 moons, and will fall again on 9/28/15.

The implication is that it is possible God’s wrath will be poured out on the entire earth, starting on the 23rd of September by allowing Satan to have full, unrestrained rule upon the eart (see Revelation 12:12 below) upon those who have not received Jesus as the atonement for their sins. In essence, those who reject Jesus will have to pay the atonement fee themselves, and that means wrath.

Unlike the well-known 9/11 date disclosed on the ID of Neo in The Matrix, this September 23rd references date back decades, and we seemingly keep finding more.

The videos I am going to post below are just the beginning, but I am betting there are even more if more people begin watching for them in media all around us. In fact, there was a reference in this week’s Big Bang Theory episode.

Read more and see videos at link below:

http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficiency/2015/08/the-number-239-239-23rd-september-2015-on-september-23-2015-satan-will-receive-full-reign-over-the-world-video-2493284.html

Re: The Number 239 23/9 …23rd September 2015. Satan Will Receive Full Reign Over the World - Vide

Satan's not getting full reign over us!

Re: The Number 239 23/9 …23rd September 2015. Satan Will Receive Full Reign Over the World - Vide

Kathy G.
Satan's not getting full reign over us!

NO, he ain't, Kathy!!!

Surely, we'll be Raptured between now 'n' then, won't we!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy & Tammy, Absolutely not over us, God is still in control, therefore, be anxious for nothing, Jesus is Coming, imminently!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Before the end of 2015, I trust!

Hopefully 'n' prayerfully, Valerie & Kathy...that we'll be gone by the end of 2015.

Maranatha!
Tammy