Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What IS this Strange Sound from the Sky?

This article plus some of the comments below it are interesting speculation:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3084260/What-strange-sound-sky-Noise-heard-globe-nearly-DECADE-explanation.html

Of course since we are soon expecting the rapture and apocalypse, Christians are going to wonder if the noise is actual trumpets blown by angels flying above us?

Re: What IS this Strange Sound from the Sky?

Sharon,

Back on May 30, 2012, I posted the following snippet at this thread...

Strange Sounds [HD] - WORLD NEWS! - 2011 / 2012

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1226332&cmd=show

"We visited with our Grandchildren today, and our oldest Granddaughter Arianna she's 7 years old, listened to the video from strange sounds from Ukraine, and this is what she said. Grandma, It's the voice of Jesus, and Jesus is saying; "I am coming soon now." She said it twice. She told me that it is true, that the sound, and voice in the sound, is from Heaven. Now, I don't hear that voice with the trumpet sound, but she says she does. Is it a child's imagination, or is she really hearing it, I really don't know? But I do know she was very sure that it was coming from Heaven.

I too heard, that sound last year or early part of this year can't remember exactly when, but it was very loud and foreboding!

I believe that these sounds are coming from Heaven,
there's no doubt in my mind; perhaps as a last warning, that judgment is about to take place."

On another post at the same thread I wrote the following:

"Sure sounds like we may be hearing the voice of God. This scripture came to mind after watching the video you posted, since there was destruction.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

"Deuteronomy 8:20

As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God."

Surely, a sign of judgment/wrath/destruction, coming to the nations whom have not be obedient unto the voice of the Lord, especially, that of Jesus, the living word made flesh.

Totally, disregarding the scriptures, the Holy written word of God and mocking the Lord! Calling evil good and good evil.

The voice of the Lord is powerful and the wicked shall not escape. Those whom hear and obey God's voice shall be saved from the wrath to come via the Rapture, in the meantime the Lord is keeping them safe under His wing".

The Lord's voice can sound like a Trumpet...

Isaiah 58: The Voice Of The Trumpet

"I was in the Spirit on the LORD's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last"

Maranatha!

Valerie

-------

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

The Trumpet of God and His Voice: Are They the Same?

In the previous chapter, the trumpet of God was briefly examined in terms of its initiation of the sequenceof the three-stage event that has been studied thus far. Just what could Paul have meant by the “trumpet of God” in I Thessalonians 4:17? Does the idea of God Almighty placing a gold or silver trumpet to his mouth come to mind?

Given his omnipotence, the idea of the Creator of the universe placing a literal trumpet to his mouth in heaven seems a bit unnecessary. Could it be that the trumpet of God is actually his voice rather than a trumpet that he places to his mouth and blows?

Fortunately, there is a wealth of scripture that will shed some light on these questions. The first is Exodus chapter 19, in which the scene is set for the giving of the Ten Commandments. The following is the Septuagint version of the passage:

Exo 19:16 And it came to pass on the third day, as the morning drew nigh, there were voices and lightnings and a dark cloud on Mount Sinai. The voice of the trumpet [salpiggo] sounded loud, and all the people in the camp trembled.

Exo 19:17 And Moses led the people forth out of the camp to meet God, and they stood by under the camp.

Exo 19:18 Now Mount Sinai was altogether in smoke, because God had descended upon it in fire; and the smoke went up like the smoke of a furnace, and the people were exceedingly amazed.

Exo 19:19 And the sounds of the trumpet [salpiggo] were growing much louder. Moses spoke, and God answered him with a voice.
It is clear from this famous account that the voice heard from the mountain was the sound of a trumpet. As God spoke to Moses, his voice reverberated and shook Mount Sinai, and the people were extremely terrified. When Paul recounted this spectacle in the letter to the Hebrews, the voice of the trumpet is again mentioned:

Heb 12:18 For you have not come to something that can be touched, to a burning fire and darkness and gloom and a whirlwind

Heb 12:19 and the blast of a trumpet [salpiggos] and a voice uttering words such that those who heard begged to hear no more The trumpet and the voice are again combined in describing God’s communication to the Israelites.

Another example of supernatural communication and trumpets is found in Revelation, when John encountered the Lord on the isle of Patmos:

Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day when I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet [salpiggo],

Rev 4:1 After these things I looked, and there was a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet [salpiggo] said: “Come up here so that I can show you what must happen after these things.”
Revelation chapter 1 states that John heard the resurrected Jesus Christ speaking to him, who would have been seated at the right hand of God after his ascension. In both cases, John described the voice he heard as a loud trumpet blast.

The Voice and the Shaking

Read more:

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2015/20150815.htm

I too, have been hearing those trumpet sounds being blown into my right ear...even as recently as last week.

I also had a dream for which I saw Jesus talking to my Collie dog, King. Then I felt King jump up onto my bed and lay down beside me, just as he used to do when he was alive.

Now this marks the third time I had a dream about Jesus & King.

So, could this be Jesus' way of letting me know that He "is" coming soon...and that we'll soon be reunited with our loved ones whom went before us too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Valerie and Tammy S for the interesting feedback. I have never heard the mysterious sound but I would be interested to hear it. I am open to supernatural occurrences.