Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
September is the Month to Watch

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

September
Is the Month to Watch …..
By Pastor F. M. Riley
August 12, 2015
‘Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation [peirasmos…tribulation]: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak,” Matthew 26:41.

Introduction
I am writing this study as a follow up to my last study entitled, “I Can See the Lights of Home.” Both studies have to do with the coming of the Lord Jesus to resurrect and rapture His New Covenant believing Church and people to glory. Dear readers, we are so close to the coming of our Lord to receive us to Himself [John 14:1-3], that if the actual “date” was known, it would literally terrify many “professing Christians.”

This study is about “possibilities,” in the light of Scripture and current events. It is not about setting a dogmatic “date” for the Lord’s coming. The reader now has the choice of tossing the study aside with no further reading, or carefully examining what will be presented in this study. Join us for some enlightening information, and spiritual encouragement in these dark days…..
The Month of September

September is the ninth month on our Gentile calendar, and is usually the beginning of the month of Tishri on the Jewish calendar. This is because the Jewish months overlap the months on our Gentile calendar.

Tishri is the seventh month on the Jewish calendar, and the first month of a new Civil year on their calendar. On the Jewish calendar, their present civil year is 5775. On the first day of Tishri they will begin their year, 5776. The first day of Tishri is always the Festival of Rosh HaShanah, the blowing of trumpets. This year that particular “date” falls on September 14th on our Gentile calendar.

However our readers should understand that on the Jewish calendar, each new day always begins at sundown on the previous day. In other words, Rosh HaShanah actually begins at sundown on the 13th of September, and extends 24 hours until sundown on the 14th.

This year [2015] the month of September and the Jewish month of Tishri are extremely important in view of the fulfillment of Bible prophecy and the coming of our Lord. So let’s take a serious look at the month of September, 2015, which prophetically will effect both Jews and Gentiles…..
September 11th…..
Surely every serious student of Bible prophecy will remember that it was fourteen years ago on September 11, 2001 , [911] that the World Trade Center in New York City was destroyed by Muslim terrorists.
“9” is the Bible number which signifies “spirit; spirit of man; evil spirit or Holy Spirit.”
“11” is the Bible number signifying “judgment; of man or of God.”
“14” is the Bible number signifying “salvation or deliverance.”
In the month of September, the 9th month on our Gentile calendar, on the 11th day of the month, 14 years ago as of this present year, the Muslims made their attack on this nation, which they refer to as “The Great Satan,”

supposedly beginning their efforts to impose the Muslim religion on all of mankind. I truly believe that attack was allowed as a warning from God, calling America to turn back to God in repentance and faith, and to the Godly principles upon which this nation was founded. Have the American people, as a nation and people taken heed to the warning? Not enough that you can tell it! I remind our readers that Psalm 9:17 is still in the Bible, and it is still true.

This coming September 11th, will be the anniversary date of that cowardly attack, ushering over 3,000 unsuspecting, innocent, people to their deaths in the World Trade Center. Is it “possible” that this coming month of September may also be the time of the deliverance of all true New Covenant believers from “this present evil world,” Galatians 1:4? Think about it!

September 23rd…..
Israel was re-established as a nation on May 14, 1948, but was immediately forced to fight a war with the Muslim nations to ensure their independence. Their War of Independence ended in 1949 with the nation divided, and the country of Jordan occupying half of Jerusalem and the west bank of ancient Israel. Jerusalem, since the days of King David, has been the very “heart” of Israel. Without their beloved Jerusalem, there could be no return to the spiritual life once enjoyed by the ancient Israelite people.

The years passed with Israel struggling to retain its status as an independent nation among the nations of the world. Israel fought and won a second war in 1956-58, the “Suez Canal War,” granting them the right to send their ships through the Suez Canal.

But the Muslim nations were seething with hatred for little Israel for having defeated them in two wars, and Nasser, the leader of Egypt, was quite vocal in vowing to drive Israel into the sea, and force the Jewish people to swim back to Europe.

So 19 years after Israel was re-established, they were in war again, this time the Six Day War of 1967-68. Due to the public boasting of Nasser of Egypt, and other Muslim leaders who just couldn’t keep their mouths shut, Israel was well aware that an attack against them was planned for June 6th, 1967. So Israel, being warned of God, launched a pre-emptive strike first on the 5th day of June, wiping out Egypt’s entire airforce before they could even get a plane off the ground.

So much for the boasting of Nasser, the leader of Egypt at that time. In six days, June 5th through the 11th, little David defeated the mighty Goliath of the Muslim nations [100,000 or more Muslim soldiers], exposing the Muslims as the unbelieving fools which they are.

As the fighting progressed, on June 7th, the Israeli Defense Forces drove the armies of Jordan out of the west bank of Israel, and out of the city of Jerusalem. Their beloved city of Jerusalem was back in the hands of the Israelite people once more. And this sets forth the “dates” which are really important in this study. Israel now had most of their ancient homeland back in their possession, and their beloved capitol city of Jerusalem, and therefore the Law of the Shemitah years could be set in place once again. Read this Law for yourself in Leviticus 25.

The Law of the Shemitah years, briefly stated, is that every 7th year the land of Israel was to lay idle. It was not to be plowed or sown, but was to be a “Sabbath Year.” Further the Jewish people were to count the seven year cycles until seven cycles [49 years] were
fulfilled. The year following the 49th Shemitah year was to be declared a “Jubilee” year. During that year all debts were cancelled, all slaves were set free, all land was to be returned to its original owners or their heirs. The entire 50th year was indeed to be a “Jubilee,” a year of joy and rejoicing, and of worshipping and praising, and giving of thanks to the Lord God of Israel.

All of our readers who are serious about the study of Bible prophecy should know that the Lord God uses a 360 day calendar year when dealing with prophetic fulfillment.

Folks, from the 7th day of June, 1967, the exact day Jerusalem was restored to the Jewish people in the Six Day War, until September 23rd, 2015 is exactly 49 Shemitah years [360 days to each year] to the day. Today we are all, Jew and Gentile, presently living in that 49th year, which will be completed on September 23rd, 2015, which “just happens” to be Yom Kippur, the Great Day of Atonement, and the exact day the Lord appointed in Leviticus 25:8-13 for the “Jubilee Year” to be proclaimed.

I know that some readers in the churches and the ranks of Christianity today, will label all of this as mere “coincidence.” But the dear Lord Jesus well said, “But wisdom is justified of all her children,” Luke 7:35. Are our readers aware that there is no word for “coincidence” in the Hebrew language? The Israelite people believe that everything that happens to anyone is either permitted or directed by God, and there are no “coincidences.” Would to God that all those who claim to be Christians, had that much insight and faith in the God of Israel. Think about it!

September 13th-14th, 2015…..
Rosh HaShanah is also occurring during the month of September. Modern Israel came into existence on the 14th day of the 5th month on our Gentile calendar, and this year Rosh HaShanah occurs on the 14th day of September, the 9th month on our calendar. While “14” is the Bible number

signifying “salvation or deliverance,” twice that number; 14 + 14, equals “28,” which is the Bible number signifying “eternal life.” Is this an indication that New Covenant believers are going to enter into “eternal life” via the resurrection and rapture on Rosh HaShanah this next month? I don’t know! But it is certainly worth considering.

Oh, by the way, it has been 67 years since modern Israel was established as a nation. Is this just more “coincidence?” “67” is the Bible number signifying “Diety; the presence of the Divine God.” In view of the meaning of this Bible number, is this an indication that our Divine Lord and Savior is coming back in September to resurrect and rapture His New Covenant people to glory? It easily could be!

By multiplying these two numbers, 6 x 7, the sum is 42. “42” is the Bible number signifying “the coming of Christ.” What is the resurrection and rapture except the coming of Christ in the air to receive His people to Himself? Read 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

I would also point out that the result of adding the two numbers is 13. “13” is the Bible number signifying “sin and rebellion.” What is the coming Tribulation period, which follows the resurrection and rapture, except the greatest time of sin and rebellion against God in the history of mankind?
Now are all of these things just more “coincidences”? Any reader who really thinks so, should contact me immediately. I have “a great deal” for you on some seacoast property in Kansas.

And what other events of prophetic significance are already scheduled to occur in this
coming month of September? Gee! I’m so glad you asked.
September 10th….13th…..23rd…..28th…….
Yes, there are four “dates” listed above, due to my having received conflicting reports of the activities of the Roman Pope on each of these “dates.” I am simply passing on the reports, and a very short space of time will now reveal the true “date” for the scheduled
activity of the Pope on any certain “date.”

Pope Francis is the Pope presently occupying the Papal throne in the Vatican in Rome. He has constantly gained in popularity with the people, both Catholic and otherwise, since he became Pope several years ago. His name means “friend” or “friendly,” and he has shown that characteristic ever since he became Pope.

He is a charismatic speaker, and the people love him. Everywhere he goes today, he is thronged with people desiring to meet him, touch him, hear him, and just be close to him. There is no question that he is the most popular and well liked Pope that has headed up the Catholic religion in the past several centuries. Even the heads of government in this country, and many other countries appear to be attracted to him and speak well of him. So what?

So what? Here’s what! In the month of September, Pope Francis will address the entire United Nations General Assembly in New York. Those of his close associates who are privy to what he plans to speak about, have already “leaked” some of the thoughts and feelings he will express in his speech.

The claim is that the Pope plans to appeal to the United Nations to end all wars by confiscating and disarming the public, dissolving all national armies, and retaining only one sole military force on the whole earth, which will be under the direct command of the U.N. Of course, it will take time for even the U.N. to do this, and it has to be “voluntary” on the part of the various nations. Sic! Compare this statement with Revelation 13:4.

The Pope also wants the individual nations to “voluntarily” erase their national borders, and dispose of their own national currency. His “vision” is to extend the ecumenical movement into the political realm, uniting all the nations of the world into a whole New World Order one world government under the auspices of the U.N.

The Pope further wants all world religions to unite into one world religious system, thereby considering each other as brothers, and ending all division and strife over denominational religious beliefs. Doesn’t this sound good? And if any person on earth today can “sell” such silliness to the peoples of the earth, who is in a better position to do it than the Pope?

When the Pope speaks before the U.N. he will also “suggest” establishing a world currency, for use by all nations and peoples, in order to bring all of mankind together into one NEW WORLD ORDER under one central world government, with only one world banking system.

If the Pope can convince the world body to agree to these things, his “vision” is that this will produce WORLD PEACE for all of mankind upon the earth. Isn’t WORLD PEACE exactly what most of humanity today really wants? Every honest reader knows that it is! How appealing to the ears and minds of fallen mankind!

My personal prediction is that the U.N. and most of mankind will swallow the Pope’s appeal, for he will be appealing for the very things that “sound good” to those who have never bothered to seriously consider the long term effects of such changes. Considering
the fact that the Pope is such a “charismatic” leader in the world today, the masses of mankind will likely fall for the Pope’s suggestions like an overripe plum.
And it is all scheduled to happen in this coming month of September. Hello!

Dear readers, I have wrote and sent out three Bible Studies over the past three or four years, plainly pointing out that our Christian forefathers believed and taught that a future Roman Pope would be the prophesied anti-christ. This teaching was held as a doctrinal truth, and proclaimed in most of the Christian churches right up until after the Protestant Reformation, and around the beginning of the 20th century. But gradually after the Reformation, the bitter persecution during the “Dark Ages” at the hands of Catholicism came to an end in America, and this teaching began to lose favor in the ranks of Christianity.

Today, with all of our fine “scholars” spoon feeding the people, hardly any Christian church or pastor even considers such a “possibility.” Yet there is documented evidence that our Christian forefathers believed and taught it, and it is documented fact that the only religious leader on earth today, who presents himself as a “pure and holy man of God,” and who carries “a bow” with him everywhere he goes is Pope Francis, the head of the Catholic religious system, Revelation 6:1-2. Hello!

Now it is this same Pope Francis who is going to ask the world body to consider “voluntarily” dissolving all national borders, “for the good of mankind,” of course, disarming the entire world, and uniting all nations into a one world government with a one world economic system and a one world-religious system. Those readers who seriously study the prophecies of God’s inspired Word KNOW that this is exactly what is prophesied of the coming anti-christ. So who needs the anti-christ, if the Pope is already set to carry out the work of the anti-christ?

The future anti-christ will literally control the whole New World Order one world government, Revelation 13:1-4. He will also control all of the world’s religious worship, Revelation 13:3-4; 13:14-15. Now it doesn’t take a rocket scientist or genius to figure out that what is set forth in these inspired prophecies is exactly what Pope Francis is going to be urging the United Nations to adopt for the nations.

Pope Francis has already publicly stated that there is no difference between the Holy Bible of the Christians, and the “holy” Koran [Sic!] of the Muslims. [Barf!] His statement proves to me that he is Scripturally illiterate, and devoid of the indwelling presence of God’s Holy Spirit. Pope Francis has also publicly endorsed “homosexual marriage.” How could any true “man of God” endorse what the Lord God of Heaven has clearly stated in His inspired Word is “abominable” to Him? Read it for yourself in Leviticus 18 & 20.

However, there is also Scriptural evidence that the future anti-christ himself will be a practicing homosexual. Read it for yourself in Habakkuk 2:15-19, and in other related passages. Folks, the similarity between Pope Francis and the future anti-christ is entirely too close to be simply dismissed or explained away. Have our readers seriously considered the similarity, or is this just more “coincidence”? Sic!

But I have had numerous Christians object by saying that they believe the Pope will be the future “false prophet,” and not the anti-christ. Is that so! Surely all serious students of Bible prophecy know that the anti-christ puts in his appearance at the beginning of the Tribulation period. But the “false prophet” is not even mentioned in Revelation until the middle of the Tribulation or shortly thereafter, Revelation 13:11-12. How does this

fact “square up” with the work of the anti-christ being carried out by Pope Francis RIGHT NOW? Hello!

Speaking of the work of Pope Francis, after he has spoken before the United Nations in September, he is scheduled to be in Jerusalem, Israel, and speak there on either the 13th or 23rd of September. I have not been able to “pin down” the exact date, but his trip to Israel has definitely been confirmed.

Now what will he say to the political and religious leaders of Israel, in view of what he has already publicly advocated? Will the Pope agree to help the religious Jews rebuild their Temple? The prophecies indicate that is exactly what the anti-christ is going to do. Will the Pope help the Jews in their problem with their Muslim enemies? The prophecies indicate that is exactly what the anti-christ is going to do. Are some of our readers awake yet?

Just one more thing about the Pope. I understand that he is going to declare the re-establishment of the Holy Roman Empire. Those readers who have carefully studied Christian history, should know that when Constantine established his “church” in 313 A.D., the Popes claimed both the political and religious power of the ancient Roman Empire, and still make that claim right to this day.

However, it will only be when the New World Order one-world government is re-established that the end-time Roman Empire predicted in the Book of Daniel will also be re-established.

Two More September Events……
I have also received reports that astronomers are expecting a “possible” asteroid to hit the earth during the month of September. If this particular asteroid does hit the earth, it is large enough that it is expected to shake the entire earth, and cause considerable damage. This is pure speculation on the part of the astronomers, and it may or may not occur. However, if it does occur, it would be right in harmony with the prophecies of God’s Word about asteroids falling on the earth, especially during the coming Tribulation period.

The second event is the collapse of the entire American and world economy. This is predicted and expected by a number of world economists, and they are expecting it to occur sometime in the month of September. The “signs” of such a world economic collapse have been occurring for quite some time. The economic collapse of Greece has threatened to bring down the entire European economic system. Folks, when it falls, there is no question that it drag down the American economy with it. Recently both China and Russia have issued a call for a new global currency with which to conduct world trade between the nations.

Conclusion
Dear readers, we are living in the most exciting “time frame” in all of human history, for we are living in “the time of the end” clearly prophesied in Daniel 12:4, and many other prophetic Scriptures. The coming of the Lord Jesus to resurrect, rescue, and receive His Church and New Covenant believers to Himself is right now staring mankind in the face, John 14:1-3.

I make no claim to knowing the actual “date,” yet I highly suspect “the blessed hope” of all true believers will be fulfilled exactly as prophesied at some point during the month of September. Read again 1 Corinthians 15:50-58, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Titus 2:11-15, and Revelation 3:10, and ask the Lord God for grace to believe what you read.
Once again, I would like to meet every reader in glory when our Lord comes for His Church and His people. Please don’t disappoint me! Read once again John 3:3-7, 3:16, 5:24, 14:6, Acts 4:12, 16:30-31, Romans 10:8-13, Ephesians 2:8-10, 2 Corinthians 13:5, and 2 Peter 1:10, and in humble prayer ask the Lord Jesus to give you total assurance of your salvation.

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, be with you all. Amen.” 2 Corintians 13:14.

<<<<<<< 0 >>>>>>>
Permission is granted to any true believer or Bible believing Christian ministry to reproduce this study to share with others, or to quote from it in context as written.
My heart felt thanks to all those of our readers who have prayed for this ministry, and who have sent gifts from time to time to make this ministry possible. May your rewards be great in glory, and may the Lord fill your hearts and mouths with His praise.

Please address all questions, comments, and correspondence to: Pastor F. M. Riley, Last Call Gospel Ministry, 184 County Road 108, Harrisburg, Missouri 65256, or I can be contacted by email at: fmr7sngn@centurylink.net
<<<<<<< 0 >>>>>>>

Re: September is the Month to Watch

This article contains some facts that will surprise you. Read it and discern for yourself as the Holy Spirit leads.

Here are some more reasons to watch September from the following link:

In September 2015 we have an epic alignment of major events relating to the Biblical prophecies of the end-times that simply cannot happen again. Below is only a partial list.

The ninth and final "perfect" blood moon tetrad connected to Israel. 9 is a number of finality and judgment.

A Shemitah Cycle of 7 years ends with the final Shemitah Year of judgment prior to the beginning of another 7 year cycle which begins with a Jubilee year.

September 7 - The US congressional review period ends for the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015. Congress will then vote on whether to pass the act. If they do, Israel may take military action against Iran.

September 11 - Last day financial markets will be open prior to Elul 29.

September 13 - A partial solar eclipse on Elul 29. The day judgment has fallen in history.

September 13-15 - The Feast of Trumpets aka Rosh Hashana, Yom Teruah, Yom haKaseh. The Hidden Day. This begins the Days of Awe. It is the day the Jews believe the Book of Judgment is opened and they are called into repentance. It is the day the 100th shofar blast sounds known as The Last Trump.

September 15 - Opening 70th session of the UN General Assembly. A League of Arab States representative may be included in a list of speakers. Resolution intention: A Palestinian State.

September 21 - The United Nations International Day of Peace (a peace covenant of 7 years begins the Tribulation Shemitah - Daniel 9:27).

September 23 - Jubilee year proclaimed on Yom Kippur aka The Day of Atonement. It is the day the Jews believe the Book of Judgment is closed. The last Jubilee year in 1966-67 saw the Jews recapture Jerusalem in the Six Day War. They must next recapture the temple mount. The next Arab/Israeli war may be sparked by the Iranian nuclear deal. This actual date has far too much associated with it to list.

September 28 - A super blood moon will be seen over Israel on the feast of Tabernacles. In Judaism blood moons over Israel are a bad omen for the nation.

http://www.erfministries.com/The-Epic-Alignment-of-2015.php

Sharon

Thanks for that extra input. We will just have to watch and wait to see how this whole thing turns out.

If the Pope is going to speak on these issues then the world would have to be close to the 70th week of Daniel.

CORRECTION!!!

Sharon, Tom & Bob--

Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist
Pope Francis is the False Prophet

Right, Valerie!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

'Mega' Agenda 21 resurrected with pope's help

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/mega-agenda-21-resurrected-with-popes-help/

Tom, the above video by this Missionary Pastor, is excellent, thanks so much for posting it. I finally had the time to watch it.

Maranatha!

Valerie

http://propheciesoftheendtimes.com/?p=56900