Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who are the 10 virgins?

Thank you Kathy for the excellent post about the virgins. If I may, to add that the Holy Spirit would not have done a very good job of sealing the church if He leaked out so much that Jesus rejected us when He returns in the sky for us.
No. The Holy Spirit sealing the church is a well done work of God; the fruit of the Spirit in us is just that- the Spirit's fruit production, not ours. It is the Holy Spirit who teaches us and brings to our remembrance God's words.
John 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

The Holy Spirit of God seals us very well. He is the earnest (assurance, down payment) of our heavenly inheritance.
We cannot purchase the Holy Spirit in any amount. The Holy Spirit is a gift from God, sent by Jesus to us after His asencion, given to us when we asked Jesus to be our Savior and come into our heart.
The five unwise virgins went to purchase oil, but the Holy Spirit of God is a gift beyond price.
They were missing fuel to light their way. Perhaps they needed more teaching or a bible, where the 5 wise had the word to light their way.

God bless you Kathy
R

Truer words were never spoken, Regina.

Kathy, you did a good job..

In my younger years I use to believe that this was the body of Christ, but I was wrong.. These virgins paint a picture of those left behind alive after the last 3.5 years of the "Wrath" part of the seven. All those left behind will be weeded out by Christ as he sets up the 1000 year reign on earth. Those wise go into the kingdom, those foolish go out..

Just like the other parables that Jesus painted with the wheat and tares, the sheep and goats, etc., all pointing to the separation after the wrath period is over, and Jesus starts the kingdom age period..

Jesus is speaking to the Judeans here in every case and NOT to the Age of Grace people..

I'll repost my "Ask the Pastor" post.. I hope this will help some to understand how to read and study the Bible..

God bless

RJB

Time to bring this thread back to the top!

Kathy, thank you for the bump to the top again!
Another thought about the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins before the bridegroom comes: cannot remember where I heard this or I'd give credit, but its a thought about the transaction.
In the tribulation before Jesus comes, the mark of the beast is required and no one can buy or sell without it.
In those days, people who decide for following Jesus and reject the mark, will need to rely on prayer and seeking God. As God took care of the children of Israel in the desert after they left Egypt, as Christ fed the thousands, multiplying fish and bread, those who do survive will need to be asking for God's provision and direction what to do.
The virgins in the story who go to purchase oil would need to be doing so by accepting the mark? If they took the mark, they permanently have lost the opportunity to be saved. It would be better to be out of physical oil (fuel) when Christ returns the second time to earth than to take the mark. Better to lose ones life than to take the mark.
At least if a believer died faithful to God, they would be saved eternally. Prayer, reading the bible to learn how to follow the Lord, to learn what to expect before Jesus returns- in the prophets, gospels, letters of new testament, the revelation of Jesus, will be really important for those not in the church when Jesus comes at 1Thes 4:13-18, John 14:1-3.

They sure will be! I agree.

Bump again in time for the Rapture!

I'm bumping this thread back up.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

yes, the bride does not lose her promised marriage to the groom over a lamp. no way. nope. not gonna happen. what sin of the bride of Christ does Jesus not forgive? that would be claiming that His body and blood was not effective enough to save us. Perish the thought, its just Wrong.

the bride of Christ is secure in her relationship with Jesus, guaranteed by Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. They all three are in agreement and keep their word.

John 10:27-30, 2Cor 1:21-22, Eph 1:13-14

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10%3A27-30%2C+2Cor+1%3A21-22%2C+Eph+1%3A13-14&version=ESV

Kathy, you said it correctly. This is just for anyone who wants to see a longer teaching

Pastors' Point of View Episode 73. Parable of the 10 Virgins Explained. Matt. 25: 1-13

Thanks, Regina! We most definitely are secure. I don't believe that that parable pertains to the Body/Bride of Christ, but to the Tribulation believers.