Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY??? - Ron Reese

Our Lord Jesus paid in full for us, on that terrible and wonderful day of the cross. Every strike he took, every insult, every pain was for our sin. Paid in full.
We are called by the Father (John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.)
Sealed by the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.)
and Jesus keeps us, so we have assurance from the word of God that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit keep those whom God has chosen and saved and sealed by His work in us
John 10:27-30, the Lord Jesus knows who are His and keeps them, He is truly a good shepherd.
Don't let anyone steal your blessed hope, a hope based on the truth of the word of God that on the day of 1 Thess 4, that if you have died in Christ you will rise first, and if you are alive when this day comes, that you will be changed and rise to meet Jesus Himself in the air.
Maranatha!

Re: ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY??? - Ron Reese

Well said, Regina, and so true!

Regina, Very good and accurate post..

I tried to post a post last night, and after writing the whole thing, the site messed up and didn't post my response..

You said it all here even better than I had written.

God bless

RJB

The Mysteries of God

"Can you search out the deep things of God?
Can you find out the limits of the Almighty?
They are higher than heaven— what can you do?
Deeper than Sheol— what can you know?" Job 11:7-8

"...the disciples came and said to Him, 'Why do You speak to them in parables?'
He answered and said to them, 'Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given." Matthew 13:10-11

"Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith— to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever." Romans 16:25-27

"And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God....
"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written:
"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
"But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God....Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches....But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him..." 1 Corinthians 2:1-6, 714

"Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God." 1 Corinthians 4:1

"...And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:2-3

"Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

"...by revelation He made known to me the mystery ...by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men." Ephesians 3:3-5

"To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places..." Ephesians 3:8-10

"This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church." Ephesians 5:32

"...praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains..." Ephesians 6:18-20

"...of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints." Colossians 1:25-27

"For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Colossians 2:1-3

"Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving; meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains, at I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak....Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one." Colossians 4:2-4, 6

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God....
"And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
"The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but shad pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, 6-12

"Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money, holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience." 1 Timothy 3:8-11

"...without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory." 1 Timothy 3:15-16

"...in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets." Revelation 10:5-7

"And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.
"But the angel said to me, 'why did you marvel? I will tell you the 'mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is." Revelation 17:5-8

"...now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known." 1 Corinthians 13:12

"Fair Use for Educational Purposes"

http://crossroad.to/HisWord/verses/topics/mystery.htm

REMEMBER GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS...HIS WAS ARE HIGHER, AND WISER.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Actually this post by Ron Reese is very confusing. Ron goes in a long discussion about if all Christians are going up in the Rapture.

Sometimes many words and scripture verses can confuse the average reader. If I was not a born again Christian and read this article I would be confused.

Lets make this simple. There is only one type of Christian in the eyes of God.
God's simple plan of Salvation.

Repent from your sins (turn away) with a contrite and humble heart and ask Jesus to come into your heart.

Accept Him as Your Lord and Savior

Walk in the ways the Lord has commanded us to live a pure and holy life.

When you do these things God sends His Holy Spirit and you are sealed until the day of Redemption.

All other people are PROFESSING CHRISTIANS WHO WITH THEIR MOUTH PROFESS God BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM HIM. Sadly this is most of the people.

also Ron Reese WAS DATE SETTING IN HIS OPENING PARAGRAPH.

"Watch therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the householder had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have watched and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready; for the Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect Matthew 24:42-44."

Tom D.,

I believe Ron was addressing all Christian, who are, very familiar with the Rapture and it's teachings. He also states that He could be wrong, therefore, he said if he is, we have nothing to lose. However, he states that if he is right, he doesn't want any Christians to be left behind if he happens to be right.

I see that Christians are divided on this subject, and who can say with 100 % assurance, who is right, and who is wrong when it comes to the Rapture; not Salvation?
My answer is, only God knows for certain; since I believe that God is the only one that does know for certain, therefore, all points of view for Christians must be pointed out.

This is something each Christian must take to God in prayer. Confess our sins before the Lord and He forgives us, prepare the bride to be without spot or wrinkle. All who are saved through Jesus will go to Heaven. We lose nothing by accepting the Lord Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior; we gain an eternal home with Jesus in Heaven.

No one knows the "exact day or hour", but Jesus said if we watch we will know when His coming is near even at the doors. We certainly know that it is closer than ever before and His coming is near.

If we say the Rapture is imminent, are we setting a date? I think not, we are stating it could happen at any moment. I can't get hung up on "any one date", however, I know we are in the time frame of His coming, as prophecy is being fulfilled as such accelerated speed now. The Rapture could happen any moment now.

Let's not put our guard down, let us live like the Bible teaches us to live. Warn the people when they need to be warned, and lead people to the Lord, and not to any group or religious organization. Let's not take anything for granted, and let's not withhold from our brethren in Christ, anything that may be of benefit to them either.

Maranatha!

Valerie