Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hand of God: Meteor Strikes Iran in Apparent Divine Judgement

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Hand of God: Meteor Strikes Iran in Apparent Divine Judgement

Now God caused sulfur and fire to rain down upon Sodom and Gomorrah, from God out of Heaven. He overturned these cities and the entire plain, with all the inhabitants of the cities and the vegetation of the soil.” (Genesis 19:23-25)

A recent meteor strike in Iran has many interpreting the astrological event as an expression of God’s will and a sign of future things to come against a country that has vowed to “wipe Israel off the map” despite the signing of a nuclear deal with world powers.

Iranian officials have confirmed that a significant meteor struck Avaj, a province of Qazvin, on July 31, with pieces of the large rock also hitting areas in Eshtahard, Alborz Province. Major damage in the area, located near the capital of Tehran, was confirmed in Iranian media by Mohammad Ali Ahani, director of the Qazvin Crisis Management Staff. Officials are still investigating.

Extreme natural events around the world, including a recent earthquake that struck the Dead Sea in Israel, has many turning to Biblical prophecy to interpret the expression of God’s will. The meteor strike in Iran comes at the same time as an unprecedented “heat dome” hits the country, with apocalyptic-like near world record temperatures of 165℉.

According to Jewish tradition and mystical teachings, God has several different names, with each name corresponding to a certain trait. In the Book of Genesis, the name of God, Elohim, refers to God manifesting himself through nature and is also connected to the aspect of judgment, known in Hebrew as Gevura. Awesome natural events, while sometimes devastating in their capacity, remind us of His divine plan.

In attempting to understand God’s will, natural events are frequently interpreted as part of His larger plan. In one example, the Bible explains that Sodom and Gomorrah are destroyed after being judged unfavorably (Genesis 19). The destruction of the evil cities, carried out by a natural disaster, is sometimes interpreted as having been struck by a meteor, with sulfur raining down from the heavens.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/46770/hand-of-god-meteor-strikes-iran-divine-judgement-middle-east/#vBrb7DIUjHFKiySR.99

Re: Hand of God: Meteor Strikes Iran in Apparent Divine Judgement

The Earth will be destroyed by fire this time, and the Lord will have to renew the face of the Earth, to it's former beauty, after the great Battle at Armageddon, in the valley of Megiddo.

Evil doers will be destroyed by fire, here on Earth, and their worm will not be consumed in eternal Hell fires, which were originally prepared for the Devil and the fallen Angels, who became demons. There they will join others, in the stench, smoke, and fire.

We read in 2 Peter 3:7-12, "But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?"

With These Biblical verses above, we can see the Earth will be destroyed by fire this time, not flood.

Elements shall melt with fervent heat, sounds like a nuclear weapons used for nuclear war to me. Meteors falling to Earth. All will burn on the earth. We have some of that fervent heat now in cities across the earth, 165 degrees, people dying. Fires burning and scorching throughout the Earth, Meteors hitting the earth, and chemical plants explosions in China burning ball of fire. Volcano erupting all over the Earth. CERN may unleash HELL FIRE soon...and the Lord will cleanse the earth by fire.

We are looking for the coming of the day of God before the heavens are on fire and the elements shall melt with fervent heat. Seeing all these things shall be dissolved,
we are to be persons of all holy conversation and godliness.

Psalm 50:3
New American Standard Bible
May our God come and not keep silence; Fire devours before Him, And it is very tempestuous around Him.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

Also, let's not forget our most recent forcasted Godzilla-sized El Nino weather for the fall & wintery months, too. Things will get to be pretty messy over in California's fire zones, where they've been in undated with wildfires.

I heard this forecast on "this" morning's Fox10 News/Arizona.

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes;+"

Heat wave heightens danger in an already epic summer of fire

Northern winds that siphon moisture from the air. Flames that run rampant at night after aircraft have been grounded. Flying embers that spark more blazes. And now, rising temperatures are expected throughout the state. In a move that veteran fire officials say they have never seen before, the U.S. Forest Service has pulled firefighters from all 50 states and Puerto Rico to help.

Read more:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-wildfires-reach-new-heights-heat-wave-brings-new-dangers-20150812-story.html