Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shocking..., Obama Alters U.S. Oath Of Allegiance In Compliance With Islamic Law

That is my question in the Subject without mentioned person in question.
This is appalling, to say the least, without mentioning the person responsible for these unscrupulous actions.

I'm not an American, but I believe this is going to far, as far as the Oath of Allegiance is concerned, for Americans throughout the past and present generations. Now Sharia Law or Islamic Law, is considered Law of this land? How do those who are Americans feel?

What has happened to "In God We Trust" and "America the Great', and " Long live America"? All I see, is the death of America, as we have known it to be, right before my very eyes. I thought I'd never live to see this day, but lo and behold it has arrive; sad but true.

Each day worse than the day before. Unbelievable, but true.

Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie

P.S. reply to subject is alright, without reference to person in question.
-----------------------------------------

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Obama Alters U.S. Oath Of Allegiance In Compliance With Islamic Law

The Obama administration recently made changes to the Oath of Allegiance to the United States in a manner very conducive to Sharia, or Islamic law. On July 21, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced some “modifications” to the Oath of Allegiance which immigrants must take before becoming naturalized.

Read the whole article at:

http://www.rightsidenews.com/us/islam-in-america/obama-alters-u-s-oath-of-allegiance-in-compliance-with-islamic-law/

Re: Shocking..., Obama Alters U.S. Oath Of Allegiance In Compliance With Islamic Law

"I noticed that the changes were made on July 21st. That is also when the Dow Jones Index began its slide."

Re: Shocking..., Obama Alters U.S. Oath Of Allegiance In Compliance With Islamic Law

Valerie,

"I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb" by Ray Boltz, is my testimonial song; and I hope it is yours as well as our fellow RFTH brothers & sisters in Christ too.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

For it's now time for us to take our stand.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S
Valerie,

"I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb" by Ray Boltz, is my testimonial song; and I hope it is yours as well as our fellow RFTH brothers & sisters in Christ too.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

For it's now time for us to take our stand.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I love these two videos and song. Thanks for posting them under this thread it is so appropriate. I never get tired of listening to it.

Of course we all Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb of God, Jesus. Our Allegiance is to God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. For our home is Heaven, for we are just passing through here on this planet called Earth. Our citizenship is in Heaven, through
Jesus, the lamb of the living God. Soon we'll gather together in Heaven, and make our voices heard loud and clear, we Pledge our Allegiance to the Lamb, forevermore. Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie