Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Horrifying giant Biblical swarm containing MILLIONS of locusts sparks state of emergency in southern

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Horrifying giant Biblical swarm containing MILLIONS of locusts sparks state of emergency in southern Russia as crops are decimated

Swarm, including insects the size of 'small swallows', is eating corn fields
Estimated about 10 per cent of crops in Stavropol region have succumbed
Pesticides are being sprayed over 90,000 hectares to try to stop invasion
But it is not working - and swarm is now turning to 'other sources of food'
Published: 13:15 GMT, 5 August 2015 | Updated: 15:33 GMT, 5 August 2015

A horrifying swarm made up of millions of locusts the size of 'small sparrows' have decimated crops across southern Russia as farmers look on helplessly.

The swarm - the worst invasion in years - has already eaten its way through huge swathes of the corn fields in the Stavropol region, and have now turned their attention to 'other sources' of food.

Authorities are now desperately treating some 90,000 hectares of farmland with pesticides - but their efforts are being thwarted by high temperatures, decreasing the poison's effectiveness.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185993/Horrifying-giant-swarm-containing-MILLIONS-locusts-sparks-state-emergency-southern-Russia-crops-decimated.html?printingPage=true

Re: Horrifying giant Biblical swarm containing MILLIONS of locusts sparks state of emergency in sout

Hmmm, Valerie, dontcha wonder what those 'other sources of food' are for whom--the locusts/or Russian citizens!?

This reminds me of what's going to happen during the Tribulation Period...that brings on the Apollyon scorpion-like creatures w/stingers.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Horrifying giant Biblical swarm containing MILLIONS of locusts sparks state of emergency in sout

Valerie,

Please read this from Revelation 9:1-11 NKJV:

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.
3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as scorpions of the earth have power.
4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
5 And they were notgiven authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man.
6 In those days men seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something gold, and their faces were like the faces of men.
8 They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth.
9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle.
10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is A-bad-don, but in Greek he has the name A-pol-lyon.

=======

Now, don't you agree with me, that those Russian invading locusts sounds precisely like the locusts described in the above Biblical scripture? Also, the great furnace sounds like to me, to being volcanos and ash spewing that blocks the sun and darkens the air, too.

Maranatha!
Tammy