Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recent Dead Sea Earthquake Ushering In End of Days Prophecy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 2, 2015 , 10:30 am

“Tremble, you earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob.” (Psalms 114:7)

Thursday morning, at 5:39 local time, a 4.4 magnitude earthquake occurred in the Dead Sea region of Israel, an area that is the deepest depression on the face of the planet. Though there were no reports of injury or damage in Israel or neighboring Jordan, it is certainly worth considering the meaning of the event, especially in light of other recent earthquakes that have hit Israel and the catastrophic earthquake that hit a struck Nepal a few months ago.

Biblical scholars explain that the name of God, “Elohim”, refers to the aspect revealed through nature and linked to judgment. For early man, and even today, every natural phenomenon can be an awe inspiring experience, an occasionally fearsome reminder of our mortality. An earthquake is, quite literally, a moving experience.

Scientists have noted that the Dead Sea Rift has affected human civilization through time as well as the flora and fauna of the region, causing migrations and creating water sources. However, it should be noted that the location of Thursday’s earthquake is the precise region of Jericho, known for its city walls that came tumbling down, and also the area of Sodom and Gomorra. A biblical perspective certainly seems in order when considering occurrences of geological proportions.

The recent quake was a result of tensions in the Dead Sea Fault which is part of the Syrian-African Rift, extending from Syria to Mozambique. Experts have predicted that a major earthquake could occur in the near future and local authorities have begun projects to bolster building against such an event. Tectonic tension is building and most geologists consider a major event to be inevitable.

An earthquake in 1837 in the area killed as many as 5,000 people. The last major earthquake to hit the center of Israel was a 6.2 magnitude quake in 1927, killing over 500 people and damaging sites, like the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and al-Aqsa Mosque. On March 22, 2012, a 3.7 earthquake hit the exact region as well

Prophecies connected to earthquakes abound, seeming to emphasize their biblical significance, especially in regards to End of Days prophecy:

“Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south…You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.” (Zechariah 14:3-5)

“The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry.” (Psalms 18:7)

“This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.” (Ezekiel 38:18-20)

“I looked at the earth, and it was formless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone. I looked at the mountains, and they were quaking; all the hills were swaying. I looked, and there were no people; every bird in the sky had flown away…” (Jeremiah 4:23-28)

“They will flee to caverns in the rocks and to the overhanging crags from the fearful presence of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.” (Isaiah 2:21)

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/46153/recent-dead-sea-earthquake-ushering-in-end-days-prophecy-jewish-world/#PWRuyywiRMwT3sYL.99

Re: Recent Dead Sea Earthquake Ushering In End of Days Prophecy

Valerie,

An EQ also occurred on "the" very day Jesus died on the cross, too!

Everytime I watch Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ film on TBN, I see that this occurred. The quake struck the very second that God, The Father's tear fell to the ground just infront of "the" cross His Son, Jesus died on, just as He drew His last breath.

Am I right or what!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie,

Here is the scripture that I found in Matthew 27:46-54 NKJV on Jesus' Death on the cross:

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, la-ma sa-bach - tha-ni?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
47 Some of those who stood there, when they heard that, said, "This Man is calling for Elijah!"
48 Immediately one of them ran and took a sponge, filled it with sour wine and put it on a reed, and offered it to Him to drink.
49 The rest said, "Let Him alone; let us see if Elijah will come to save Him."
50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.
51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,
52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised;
53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the Holy City and appeared to many.
54 So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, "Truly this was the Son of God!"

The "reed" really was a spear.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy,

Yes it's true there was a earthquake when Jesus died on the cross. Thanks for bringing up this very good point. So will the earth shake, upon His return to Earth to up His Kingdom, when His foot rest on Mount of Olives and the mountain will split in two.....

When I posted this recent article regarding the dead Sea Earthquake, the first thing that came to my mind is: " Is the Dead Sea Coming to Life?, Are the dead in Christ going to be Raised first now at the Rapture, and we the living in Jesus, changed in a twinkling of an eye caught up together with the dead, to meet Jesus in the clouds?

This could very well, be another prophetic sign of the imminent Rapture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Thanks Tammy,

Yes it's true there was a earthquake when Jesus died on the cross. Thanks for bringing up this very good point. So will the earth shake, upon His return to Earth to up His Kingdom, when His foot rest on Mount of Olives and the mountain will split in two.....

When I posted this recent article regarding the dead Sea Earthquake, the first thing that came to my mind is: " Is the Dead Sea Coming to Life?, Are the dead in Christ going to be Raised first now at the Rapture, and we the living in Jesus, changed in a twinkling of an eye caught up together with the dead, to meet Jesus in the clouds?

This could very well, be another prophetic sign of the imminent Rapture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Excellent point you stated here, Val.

I wonder too, if indeed this recent Dead Sea EQ might be a sign Jesus sent us, be a Rapture sign for us that He is coming "very" soon to Rapture both the righteous dead AND us living in Him?

However the case, I'm (for one) truly looking forward to our impending Rapture Flight To Heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Read this in Matthew 28:1-10 NKJV:

1 Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb.
2 And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it.
3 His countenance was like lightning and His clothing as white as snow.
4 And the guards shook for fear of Him, and became like dead men.
5 But the angel answered and said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified.
6 "He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
7 "And go quckly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you."
8 So they went out quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to bring His disciples word.
9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice!" So they came and beheld Him by feet and worshipped Him.
10 Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me."