Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pieces of the Puzzle Come Together

In Matthew 25 Jesus said something that has always seemed very strange to me. Now I believe it is the key to putting many of the more significant pieces of the puzzle together.

In Matthew 24 Jesus disciples privately asked Him a very direct question:

“Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?” Matthew 24:3.

Jesus uses all of Chapter 24 to answer their questions and continues on into Chapter 25 talking about the rapture using the parable of the 10 virgins who go out to meet the groom that arrives later than expected. Half of the virgins run out of oil and miss the arrival of the groom. When they realize what happened and arrive later at the banquet hall they find themselves locked out. Jesus also has a surprisingly harsh response for them:

And while they were going away to make their purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with Him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut. And later the other virgins also came, saying, “Lord, lord, open up for us.” But He answered and said, “Truly I say to you, I do not know you.” Matthew 25: 10-12.

What a seemingly strange thing for Jesus to say. They show up a little late and Jesus says He never new them. There has to be more to this. I believe there is more and I also believe it is the key to making all the pieces of the puzzle fit.

Let’s start off by looking at some of the major pieces of the puzzle:

Piece 1: The Bible often compares the Rapture of the Church to a Jewish wedding. After being away to make preparations for his wedding, the groom arrives at an unexpected time (usually late at night) to get his bride. Additionally, it is also traditional for the groom to be late to arrive at his wedding. I think it is reasonable to expect that Jesus will follow Jewish tradition to the letter when He returns for His Bride.

Piece 2: Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish feast that is patterned after a Jewish wedding and is, therefore, linked to the rapture of the Church. As a result, many look for the rapture to occur on Rosh Hashanah of some year. Rosh Hashanah is also known by several names. One of these is The Day of the Opening of the Gates (of heaven). Jewish tradition holds that the gates of heaven open on Rosh Hashanah and remain open during the 10 Days of Awe. While the gates are open there is a closer link between heaven and earth. They close on Yom Kippur and remain closed for the rest of the year.

Piece 3: In Jewish tradition, God judges the heart of each person on Rosh Hashanah and decides whether or not that person is worthy to live another year. However, judgment is not set until Yom Kippur. Each person has 10 days to reflect on their actions over the past year and to repent and make amends.

Piece 4: There are so many signs out there warning us that the Age of Grace is about to end and that the Rapture of the Church is at hand that it is becoming almost impossible for us to see the road ahead of us. Many of these billboards point to Rosh Hashanah this year, which is September 13 (2015). Even more of these huge billboards point to this Yom Kippur, which is September 23.

Piece 5: There are many “Christians” in the world that are lukewarm at best and are really just a Christian in name only. They lack the anointing of the Holy Spirit because, while they may confess with their mouth, they do not truly believe. I find it interesting that oil is often used as an analogy for the Holy Spirit in the Bible and the 5 virgins who lacked oil were locked out of the wedding feast in Matthew, Chapter 25.

Piece 6: The current tetrad of blood moons. No dissertation on current biblical prophecy is complete without incorporating the blood moons. There have been seven sets of biblical tetrads since the crucifixion. A “biblical tetrad” is one where each of the four blood moons occurs on the day of a major Jewish feast. Seven is the number of completion in the Bible. The tetrad we are in now is the eighth. Eight is the number in the Bible for New Beginnings. God went one step farther to make sure we know which tetrad marks “the big one.” He put a solar eclipse right in the middle of our current tetrad that is so rare it only occurs once every 100,000 (or more) years. It is also very interesting to note that the Bible says there was a blood moon on the evening that Jesus was crucified.

Now let’s try to put these pieces together. I do not think that it is a huge revelation to say that the entire world senses that something big is about to happen. There is a lot of debate over what will happen and when it will happen, but (almost) everyone senses that something huge is about to take place. Because so many signs point to this September a lot of Christians are looking for the rapture to happen at that time. This includes true believing Christians and those who are a Christian in name only. If the rapture does not take place on Rosh Hashanah this September, a lot of people will be disappointed. Those who lack the anointing of the Holy Spirit will be quick to stop watching and will go back to their laughing, mocking, and earthly oriented ways.

Jesus knows the heart of every person. He knows who the true believers are and who is a Christian in name only. This year I believe Jesus will judge the heart of every person on Rosh Hashanah and will choose those who He feels are worthy to be a part of His Bride. Then we will have 10 days during which time each person will have one final chance to reflect on their belief and conviction. It will be a time for every person to make one last decision as to whether they want to depart in the rapture or stay in the world. The reasons one may choose to stay in the world are many. Every person will have to make a choice. On Yom Kippur the fate of each person will be sealed. Judgment will be set. The gates of heaven will close. At that moment, in the twinkling of an eye, the bride will be gone. A shocked world will be left behind in stunned disbelief. Those who are a Christian in name only will cry out because they were left behind. Jesus reply, just as in Matthew 25:10-12, will be that He never knew them.

Almost 2,000 years ago a blood moon rose above the horizon to shine down on an empty, blood stained cross. Jesus body was in the tomb. On this September 28th the final blood moon of the tetrad of New Beginnings will rise over an entire planet gripped in paralyzing fear and shocked disbelief. It will be a tribute to the departed bride and a warning to those who remain of the horrors that are about to commence.

Re: Pieces of the Puzzle Come Together

Thanks Carl, for a well thought out post, which speaks volumes of truth.
Well done, dear Brother in Christ.

You wrote:

"They lack the anointing of the Holy Spirit because, while they may confess with their mouth, they do not truly believe. I find it interesting that oil is often used as an analogy for the Holy Spirit in the Bible and the 5 virgins who lacked oil were locked out of the wedding feast in Matthew, Chapter 25."

I believe, One must confess with their mouth, and believe in their heart; one goes hand in hand with the other. Confess and believe.

There are two important points in Romans 10:9, which says, “If you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” 10. “For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”

The word “believe” means to be persuaded that something is true. We have to be persuaded in our heart that Jesus came to die for our sins and that the resurrection proves His death was sufficient to pay for our sins in order to be saved. It’s this belief that justifies us. Saved by grace, not by works. Works follow, because we love the Lord and long to please Him. Yes there are those who profess to be Christians, but their hearts are far from the Lord. No one can fool God, for God knows the heart of every individual.

I too believe, that September 2015 will be a month of great change and vital importance to the whole world. However, we need not worry, for we know our departure
is imminent, and perhaps will occur during this time period as well; between Sept 13 & 23rd; or even earlier. Whatever happens between now and then we must continue to warn the people Jesus is coming, and those who haven't accepted Him as their Lord an Savior, must make a sincere decision now, time is running out very quickly.

I know with all the signs, biblical prophecies, being fulfilled before our very eyes, that the Great Tribulation is at hand, therefore, I also know that we are closer than ever before, to the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Pieces of the Puzzle Come Together

Speaking of "the" Pieces of the Puzzle, Valerie & Carl--

Thoughts of Pastor J.D. Faraq's Prophecy Puzzle instantly spring to my mind.

Maranatha!
Tammy