Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
70 Days--Israel's Restoration--9/23 & A 7--Day Warning to 9/23???‏ - Ron Reese

Email Received from Ron Reese

Ron wrote:

70 Days--Israel's Restoration--9/23 & A 7--Day Warning to 9/23???‏

Below are two posts that I wrote this week, plus an article, entitled "Why Israel is Going to Bomb Iran". The two posts are entititled "70 Days--ISRAEL & HER RESTORATION--SEPT 23RD--ATONEMENT", and "A 7--DAY WARNING POINTING TO ATONEMENT, SEPT 23RD???". I am having to combine these two posts into one email because I am having lots of problems with everybody on my mailing lists receiving my group emails. All serious Bible Prophecy students will want to read both of these two posts, as August is now here, and things are REALLY going to start falling apart in another month, or so. BE READY! STAY READY! JESUS IS OUR BLESSED HOPE!

70 DAYS--ISRAEL & HER RESTORATION--SEPT. 23RD--ATONEMENT

I am extremely excited in my spirit as I write this email. The Lord has just shown me something incredible that I just HAVE to share with someone, so YOU are the ones.

I KNOW this is coming from the Holy Spirit, and not from me. The Lord has just shown to me just how extremely important and significant this worldwide announcement on July 14th of a nuclear deal with Iran, and all of the world powers really was. The Lord has already shown to us that it was a 120-day Warning of a Divine Period of Probation, before the nukes strike the earth on 11/11/15, to start the Tribulation, as I wrote about in my "RED ALERT! RED ALERT!" email.

Now, He is revealing to us that on Day of Atonement, Sept. 23rd, we should be expecting a HUGE event to take place, involving Israel, as this will be EXACTLY 70 DAYS FROM JULY 14TH, the day of the announcement of the Iran nuclear deal. SEVENTY IS THE NUMBER OF ISRAEL AND HER RESTORATION!!!!!!! Not only was our God marking ELEVEN ELEVEN WITH THE 120 DAYS, HE WAS MARKING DAY OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23RD, WITH THE SEVENTY DAYS, both with this same event.

I wrote to a few Watchers, a few days ago, suggesting that Sept. 23rd should be the beginning of WW3, with an event involving Israel. I gave 3 options as to what that event could be. MY FIRST CHOICE WAS ISRAEL BOMBING THE NUCLEAR FACILITIES IN IRAN. I now am leaning very strongly that this is the event of Sept. 23rd, that will trigger WW3. The other two possibilities that I listed were the Psalm 83 War with Israel, and the destruction of Damascus, also prophesied in the Word. All three of these events COULD be opening shots of WW3, and they all COULD take place on, or near, Sept. 23rd of this year.

What more appropriate day than the first day of modern-day Israel's first Jubilee Year? What more appropriate day than the most holy day of the year for Israel? What more appropriate day for Israel to bomb Iran than 70 days, the day of Israel's restoration, after the nuclear deal with Iran? Now, the Psalm 83 War MAY take place this same day, or just after this attack on Iran, by Israel, but EVERYTHING points to Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, being THE DAY THAT IGNITES WORLD WAR 3. The last war with Israel was also on Day of Atonement in 1973. That is why it is called the Yom Kippur War. It was 42 years ago. FORTY-TWO IS THE NUMBER OF THE 2ND COMING OF CHRIST!!!!!!! WILL THERE BE ANOTHER YOM KIPPUR WAR WITH ISRAEL THIS YEAR, ON SEPT. 23--24TH???

When I looked up the number SEVENTY this morning and saw from the book, "Biblical Mathematics", that it meant ISRAEL AND HER RESTORATION, it was hard to contain my excitement. The Lord's timing is absolutely amazing to me, as a BIG RED X, generated by AOL, was marked by one my emails that came in overnight. I NEVER remember that happening before.

At the same time that the Lord is revealing to me that Day of Atonement, Sept. 23rd, is SEVENTY days from July 14th, the day the Iran nuclear deal was announced, I am opening this email marked with a big red X. The content of the email is posted below, suggesting that ISRAEL IS LIKELY TO ATTACK IRAN VERY SOON, AS A RESULT OF THIS NUCLEAR AGREEMENT WITH IRAN!!! Here is the article:

Why Israel Is Going To Bomb Iran

July 21, 2015 | Michael Snyder

Share this article
Thanks to Barack Obama, it is only a matter of time before Israel feels forced to conduct a massive military strike against Iran’s nuclear program. When that happens, Iran will strike back, and hundreds, if not thousands, of missiles will rain down on Israel. This exchange will likely spark a major regional war in the Middle East, and that could end up plunging the entire planet into chaos. If Barack Obama was attempting to prevent such a scenario from playing out, he failed miserably.

Personally, I think that the deal that was just made with Iran is absolutely horrible. Perhaps you disagree. Perhaps you believe that it is the greatest piece of diplomacy of all time. But it doesn’t really matter what any of us think. If this deal was going to work, it had to be strong enough to convince Israel that Iran’s pursuit of nuclear weapons has been completely stopped. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has sworn that he will never, ever, let Iran get a nuclear weapon, and he has pledged to use military force, if necessary.

So what Barack Obama needed was a deal that would calm Israeli nerves, while satisfying the Iranians at the same time. Such a deal may have theoretically been impossible, but that is what it was going to take to prevent war. Instead, Obama has made a deal which has utterly horrified the Israeli government. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu even called it “a license to kill“. So now the odds that war will happen have gone way up, but Barack Obama is too busy congratulating himself to notice.

And it isn’t just the Israeli government that has responded very negatively to this deal.

One recent survey found that a staggering 74 percent of Israelis do not believe that this deal will prevent the Iranians from developing a nuclear weapon.

A different survey discovered that 47 percent of Israelis would now support a military strike against Iran, and only 35 percent of Israelis are currently against one.

Of course the Israeli government would very much prefer not to have to bomb Iran. Before resorting to military action, the Israeli government will certainly try to encourage the U.S. Congress to derail this deal. And we should probably expect to see more covert action against Iran’s nuclear program.

But in the end, those methods will almost certainly not be enough. At that point, the Israeli government will have a decision to make, and I think that the following exchange between Netanyahu and Steve Forbes gives us some insight into what Israeli officials are thinking right now…

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU: I think if the deal goes through we’re in danger of war, and it might be the worst kind of war we can imagine. Because this deal will open the way for Iran not to get A bomb, but many bombs. Within a decade, it will be free to enrich uranium on an unlimited basis. And it will be able to make the fissile core for dozens of bombs–indeed, hundreds of bombs–which it can then put on the hundreds of ICBMs it already has.

Under this deal, Iran is going to get $100 billion to $300 billion, which it will be able to use to fund its terrorism, and its aggression, in the region–its aim being to destroy Israel. Given Iran’s history of aggression, I’d say that this double bonanza of a guaranteed pathway to a nuclear arsenal, and a jackpot of money to continue its aggression, actually makes the danger of war, even nuclear war, a lot greater.

SF: You make a very important point. Even if Iran sticks to the deal, which is highly problematical, in a decade, it will be a major global nuclear power, and it will have ballistic missiles.

BN: Iran is producing them, and guess what? Within a few years, they will be able to reach the Eastern seaboard of the United States. And then every point in the United States. But this deal will also enable Iran to tip those missiles with nuclear weapons, with atomic bombs. And I think it’s a huge mistake to allow the foremost sponsor of terrorism in the world, Iran, to have nuclear weapons, as well as the capacity to give such weapons to its terrorist surrogates. This is a big, big mistake, not only endangering Israel and the entire Middle East, but the entire world, specifically the United States.

The mullahs, the dictators in Tehran, they call us the little Satan; they call America the big Satan. You are their ultimate target, and you should not give such a terrorist regime the weapons of mass destruction. Because I think the greatest danger facing our world is the marriage of militant Islam with nuclear weapons. Here you have a militant Islamic state, Iran, arming itself with nuclear weapons and receiving a huge cash bonanza in the bargain. That’s a mistake.

Let there be no misunderstanding – as long as Benjamin Netanyahu is in power, the Israeli government will never, ever allow Iran to build nuclear weapons.

This deal that Barack Obama just made with Iran guarantees the Iranians a path to a nuclear weapon, but the Obama administration is apparently hoping that regime change will happen before that time, if they are able to kick the can down the road far enough.

But the big mistake that almost everyone in the western world is making, when analyzing this deal, is that they are assuming that the Iranians will actually keep their promises.

Just like the U.S. government, the Iranians have a very long track record of blatantly lying. And they were caught lying, even in the midst of these recent negotiations. The National Council of Resistance of Iran produced evidence that the Iranians were enriching uranium, intended for nuclear weapons, at a site known as “Lavizan-3”, just outside of Tehran. But even after this information came out, the Iranians and the Obama administration, just continued with their negotiations, as if this facility did not exist.

This is how utterly incompetent the Obama administration is. The Iranians were hiding things and blatantly lying to us before the negotiations were even completed. And the truth is that it is possible that Iran might already have developed nuclear weapons.

Let us hope that this is not the case, but if reports about Lavizan-3 are accurate, the Iranian nuclear program may be far more advanced than any of us have been led to believe.

Sadly, most people in the western world end up believing what they want to believe about Iran, instead of what the facts on the ground actually tell us.

Not too long from now, I believe that we will see some sort of “trigger event”, which will motivate the Israeli government to finally conduct a massive military strike against the Iranian nuclear program. Israel has a history of conducting these kinds of assaults, and the Israeli military has been preparing for just such an attack for a very long time. The following comes from a recent article by Joel C. Rosenberg:

Israel has used surprise military force twice, to neutralize foreign nuclear programs. In 1981, the Israeli Air Force attacked and destroyed Iraq’s nuclear facilities. Then, in 2007, the Israelis attacked and destroyed a Syrian nuclear facility, being built with the help of the North Koreans. An attack on Iran’s facilities would be far more complex, and the possible retaliatory blowback could be horrendous. But yet, the Israelis certainly have the capability to do what they need to do, and they’ve been preparing for years for that moment. Given Israel’s historic track record, it is possible Israeli leaders will come to the point of feeling they have no choice but to launch attacks on Iran.

And just because Iran has made a “deal” with us, the American people should not assume that we have now become “friends” with the Iranian government.

In fact, the president of Iran recently led a march through the streets of Tehran, during which the crowds were chanting “death to America”.

“Even over the weekend, as Iran continued to receive more and more concessions at the negotiating table, Iranian President Rouhani led a march of hatred in the streets of Tehran, in which the masses cried, ‘Death to America! Death to Israel!‘” Netanyahu said, describing Iran’s recent “Al Quds (Jerusalem) Day”, in an address to the Knesset Monday.

What a horrible thing to want. Even though I am very pro-Israel, I would never wish death to Iran. The Iranian people work hard, they take care of their families, and most of them want peace.

Unfortunately, Iran is run by a cadre of radical Islamic nutjobs, who are obsessed with wiping the nation of Israel off the face of the planet.

For a long time, Israel and Iran have been on a collision course, and now time is running out.

War is coming to the Middle East, and it is going to be absolutely horrifying.

The above is the article that was mysteriously marked with a red X, in my inbox. The timing of all of this is remarkable. I believe this is what the Lord is showing to us. I am NOT predicting this event to happen on Sept. 23rd, but I am expecting it to happen soon, and probably on that date, because of what I believe the Lord is showing to me this morning.

So, I believe we have a 120-day (God's number for a period of probation) countdown FOR THE WHOLE WORLD, BEFORE THE NUCLEAR BOMBS ARE UNLEASHED, AND THE TRIBULATION BEGINS, ON ELEVEN ELEVEN. And I also believe we have every reason to expect a 70-day countdown to the opening event of WW3, INVOLVING ISRAEL (as 70 is the Biblical number for Israel). ON DAY OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23RD. The Lord is truly unlocking the mysteries of end-times Biblical Prophecy in these very last days.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

Re: 70 Days--Israel's Restoration--9/23 & A 7--Day Warning to 9/23???‏ - Ron Reese

A 7-DAY WARNING, POINTING TO ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23RD???

I want to make it very clear that I am not wavering one bit that we have EVERY reason to believe that ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year will be the day that starts the 7--Year Tribulation, but there is such an abundance of Biblical calculations, clues, and signs POINTING DIRECTLY TO DAY OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23, 2015, that it is becoming very, very likely that something BIG is going to happen this day. Could it be any of the following?:

1. The Rapture. We certainly cannot rule out this possibility. Many Watchers are pointing to this day to be the Rapture Day. I still lean very strongly towards ELEVEN ELEVEN to be the day of the nuclear Sudden Destruction and simultaneous Rapture.

2. The starting date of the Tribulation. In my opinion, the odds of this are slim, as this would mean the Tribulation would end 2520 days later, in August of 2022. We still have the 3 Fall Feast Days to be fulfilled at the 2nd Coming of Christ. The Fall Feast Days in 2022 start in late September and end in the middle of October, not in August. Jesus is the fulfillment of the 7 Feasts of Israel, as God continues to attempt to reveal Jesus to the Jews, as their Messiah. Jesus fulfilled the four Spring Feast Days in the year of His Death, and Resurrection, right to the Day. We can only conclude that this pattern will continue with the Fall Feasts, in the year of His 2nd Coming.

All of the Prophetic puzzle pieces fit together, with Christ Returning on Day of Atonement, Oct. 5, 2022. If we back up 7 Prophetic Years, or 2520 days, from this ending date of the Tribulation, we arrive precisely at ELEVEN ELEVEN, in the year 2015, to be the 1st Day of the Tribulation. Sept. 23, 2015, very simply does NOT fit the puzzle, or the pattern of God. ELEVEN ELEVEN is the PERFECT fit, as I have been writing about the for several months now. It is the only date where ALL of the Prophetic pieces, and markers, and clues, and signs, fit PERFECTLY.

3. The Battle of Gog and Magog. I believe that we now have enough Biblical, and historical evidence, and other specific signs, to show that we have every reason to believe that this Great Battle of WW3 should take place on Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 6--7, 2015. See my post on all of this evidence, linked below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2015/ronr628.htm

4. Many Bible Prophecy students are pointing to Sept. 23rd to be the day of some sort of cosmic collision (asteroid, meteor, comet, etc.), wreaking havoc and destruction upon the earth. I prefer to stick to the Scriptures, which do NOT predict any such collision, until later on in the Tribulation. Let's try to stick to the Biblical order of the Seal Judgments, which are the 1st 7 Judgments during the Tribulation.

Seal #1 is the revealing of the Antichrist, Obama. Next up, in Rev. 6, is Seal #2, which is WAR, or taking peace from the earth, with the unleashing of the GREAT SWORD, which we have every Biblical reason to believe is NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!! One way that we can make this conclusion is that the next two Seal Judgments, #3 and #4, are worldwide FAMINE and widespread worldwide DEATH. In fact, many of the judgments in Revelation can be directly attributed to nuclear bombs striking the earth, and the aftermath, and the widespread and massive problems caused by a limited nuclear exchange.

5. The Great Earthquake, the 6th Seal Judgment. Once again, I believe that the first 5 Seal Judgments will take place before this Judgment. This should just about rule out this event being the Judgment event on Sept. 23rd.

6. A worldwide economic collapse, bringing about worldwide depression. This is more likely to start around Elul 29, per the shmitahs of Jonathan Cahn, around Sept. 12--13th. What would such a worldwide economic collapse and depression bring about? History tells us it leads DIRECTLY TO WAR!!!

I am not completely ruling out any of the above six events happening on, or near Sept. 23rd, but here is what I believe the Lord has been directing my heart towards:

DAY OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23RD, WILL LIKELY BE THE OPENING SHOT OF WORLD WAR 3, AND IT WILL INVOLVE ISRAEL!!!

For the details of what this opening shot may involve, please read my other post of today, entitled, "70 Days--Israel and her Restoration on Sept. 23rd--Atonement".
I now want to focus on the title of this post, which is a possible 7--Day Warning, Pointing DIRECTLY to Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015.

For years, I have been writing that the only thing standing in the way of a one-world government, orchestrated by the New World Order elite, is the destruction, or, at least, the downfall, of the United States, the world's only superpower. The U.S. is the only obstacle left in their way to their ultimate goal. Their motto is "Out of the ashes and ruins of World War 3, will emerge the New World Order". One of their leaders, Henry Kissinger, has been quoted as saying that Obama is their CHOSEN ONE to lead the world into the New World Order. The Antichrist, with Seal #1, has been revealed to discerning Christians around the world. The next Judgment is Seal #2, which is WAR, with the unleashing of the GREAT SWORD of nuclear weapons. This is part of the SNARE, OR TRAP, of Luke 21:35, THAT WILL COME UPON THE WHOLE WORLD. We now stand on the very verge of this NWO SNARE becoming a reality. Sobering, terrifying, imminent, cataclysmic, yet true. Jesus is our ONLY Hope. The Rapture is our Blessed Hope. Are YOU Ready?

Considering what is written in the above paragraph, it is not just a coincidence that the Pope, the likely False Prophet, CHOSEN by the New World Order elite, is scheduled to meet with the Antichrist, Obama, on this long-awaited Day of Atonement, Sept. 23rd, of this year. He is also scheduled to make a MAJOR announcement the next day, on Sept. 24th. The Satanic NWO has all of this scheduled on their CHOSEN dates. It is almost a certainty that the NWO--scheduled Prophetic event, that will have just taken place on Sept. 23rd, will be the topic of the Pope's MAJOR announcement. Once again, it appears very likely that this MAJOR PROPHETIC EVENT WILL BE THE OPENING SHOT OF WW3. It could be the Psalm 83 War, involving Israel, but the most likely event, in my opinion,
would be Israel attacking the nuclear sites in Iran, which, then, in turn, may lead to the Psalm 83 War.

We must understand that God has 3 Biblical numbers that He uses as WARNING numbers, 120, 40, and 7. I have written much recently about the number 120, and how God is using that number in these last days, as a WARNING number. Today, I want to focus on God's WARNING number of SEVEN. I could write several pages on God's perfect number of completion and perfection, but I won't. But I will remind you that SEVEN is the primary number in Revelation, and that from the opening day of the Tribulation until the climatic Battle of Armageddon is SEVEN years. The people in the city of Jericho were given a 7--Day Warning, before Judgment came upon them. The people in Noah's day were given a 7--Day Warning, before the worldwide Judgment of the Great Flood came.

A few days ago, I discovered a very real potential 7--Day Warning, leading DIRECTLY to Day of Atonement, Sept. 23--24th, the day that so much is pointing towards. The U.S. Congress has been given 60 days to ratify, or reject, the nuclear arms with Iran, and the other world powers. They were given, for review, the written agreement on Monday, July 20th. As Prophecy students we have seen Obama, because He will become the Antichrist, receive everything that he has wanted the past few years. So, we should fully expect that this covenant with death, especially for Israel, will be ratified. The United Nations has already ratified this ill-fated nuclear agreement with Iran. All this agreement is needing now is the ratification by the U.S. Congress.

Guess when the 60 days for ratification, by the U.S. Congress, are over. On SEPT. 17TH, OR SEVEN DAYS from the day that everything is pointing towards, Sept. 23--24th, depending on whether you are using regular counting, or inclusive counting!!!!!!! If this is the day that the U.S. Senate ratifies this nuclear deal, brought about by the Satanic New World Order, I believe it will be a 7-DAY WARNING TO THE OPENING SHOT OF NUCLEAR WORLD WAR 3! We should expect Israel's direct response to this final ratification of this Satanic nuclear agreement, aimed at Israel's destruction, to be a direct attack on Iran's nuclear facilities. There can be no doubt that this would certainly qualify as the opening shot of WW3. I have great difficulty believing that these dates are all lining up just by coincidence. They are CHOSEN dates. They are WARNING dates. We certainly do not have long to see if these events transpire, and on the dates that I have suggested in this email. The Psalm 83 War, where Israel defeats her surrounding enemies, appears to also happen in the days leading up to ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year, and this war may be triggered by Israel's attack on Iran.

There has NEVER been a two-month time period that has been filled with this much Prophetic potential. as Sept. 11th through Nov. 11th. We have every reason to expect a rapid, Prophetic event-filled two-month period. I am not totally convinced that we will be here for the entire two months, but I strongly suspect that we will be. God has always provided His people a way of ESCAPE (as in Rapture, our Great Escape), at the last minute. At the time of the Great Flood, the only other worldwide Judgment, besides the Rapture, God shut the door of the Ark (their means of ESCAPE), just as the Flood started. Lot and his family, ESCAPED from the fiery judgments on Sodom and Gomorrah, just in the nick of time. As in the days of Noah, and as in the days of Lot, so shall it also be in the days of the coming of the Son of man (Jesus).

God provided His people, in the time of Moses, an ESCAPE from certain destruction from the massive Egyptian army, once again, just in the nick of time. A Rapture on ELEVEN ELEVEN, the likely day of the nuclear Sudden Destruction, and 1st Day of the Tribulation, would, once again, be just in the nick of time. If we believe in Typology, and I strongly do, then we must seriously consider that our Day of Escape, in the form of the Rapture, will likely be on ELEVEN ELEVEN. Redeem the time, as it is growing very, very short!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com