Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Franklin Graham: A Modern Day Daniel In the Lion's Den

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.lamblion.com/articles/articles.php

Re: Franklin Graham: A Modern Day Daniel In the Lion's Den

Thanks Tom D., I really enjoyed reading this article and copied and posted some of it below. I really like Franklin Graham's boldness in the Lord to speak up and out; not be afraid of standing up for Christian values and Biblical morals. Standing up for righteousness, is the godly and heroic thing to do; better then to hide under a rock like a coward, and doing nothing at all. This is how I feel, you should speak up and stand for God and His ways, and not be ashamed of who you are, and what you believe.
Let the world know, Jesus is your Savior, who is the Son of the living God, of Abraham, Issac & Jacob.

Go Franklin Graham go, with the boldness of God's Holy Spirit; we need more preachers like him, during these times, of Evil doers in every aspect of government, church, public, schools, homes...! Time is short, and evil will not prevail much longer.
Christians must stand up for Jesus, and let the world know, that Jesus is Coming back
to set up His kingdom on Earth, and rule with a rod of Iron. Those who don't like to hear that, too bad for them, like it or not, it will happen, and everyone will have to submit to the ways of God or be subject to His wrath.

Come Lord Jesus Come, and take your bride home, and return with her, to set up your kingdom on Earth. Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The occasion was a banquet in Washington, D.C. sponsored by the Family Research Council at which Franklin was given the "Watchman on the Wall Award." He began his remarks by reading Revelation 21:8 where there is a list of eight groups of people who will be consigned to Hell. He pointed out that the very first group mentioned was the "cowardly," and he then launched into a no-holds-barred condemnation of preachers for their cowardice in failing to speak out about the sins of America.21 He chastised them for evading moral issues for fear of offending someone:22

Christians cannot ignore parts of God's Word because they are unpopular or cause division. Our commission is to proclaim Christ and all He stands for. This is what the church's presence in the world is all about. We cannot sincerely proclaim the truth of God's love while ignoring what He hates, and God hates sin.

He proceeded to point out that just as our nation has drifted from the strict interpretation of the Constitution, so also has the church seriously drifted from taking God at His Word.23 He added, "It is cowardice to excuse sin by claiming [as do many preachers] we have no right to judge what God has already judged." He referred his audience to the words of Isaiah 51:7,13 which reads: "Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, you people in whose heart is My law: Do not fear the reproach of men, nor be afraid of their insults... You have feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor."

He concluded his remarks with this challenge:24
Let's overcome cowardice with courage. Let's be fearless ambassadors of Christ and stand strong for the glory of God our Savior, pulling others from the fire of eternal judgement (Jude 23).

Standing for Righteousness
Franklin is not calling the pastors and evangelists of this nation to do something he is not willing to do himself. He has, in fact, become the model of a prophetic voice speaking out boldly against the sins of our nation. In the process he has taken the bull by the horns on many occasions. Consider his comments on the following social and moral issues:

Abortion — "There is no place for compromise on straightforward issues such as abortion... God has given us clear biblical direction that we must follow and obey... As a minister of the Lord Jesus Christ, I believe this is a nonnegotiable issue. Abortion is wrong. It is the murder of unborn children, and no law of the land and no party platform can ever legitimize it."25

Gun Control — "The gun control proposals now circulating in Washington and in many state capitals don't address a more important issue — the constant strain of violence put forth by the entertainment industry [in movies, music and video games]. But the problem — the real crux of the issue — lies not in the instruments of violence used... The root of violence is in the evil and depraved heart of man."26

Islam — "Islam is a religion of hatred. It's a religion of war."27 "For Muslims, peace comes only through supmission to Islam. When they speak of peace, they mean supmission to their religion... Worldwide, tens of thousands of men, women and children have been slaughtered in the name of Allah, under the bloody flag of Islam."28

ISIS — "The evil of ISIS really shouldn't shock us — it is fully in keeping with their ultimate agenda of hastening a final apocalypse... One thing is for sure — one day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."29

Hinduism — "No elephant with 100 arms can do anything for me. None of their 9,000 gods is going to lead me to salvation."30

Same-Sex Marriage — "True followers of Jesus Christ... cannot endorse same-sex marriage, regardless of what our President, the Congress, the Supreme Court, the media or the latest Gallup poll says about the matter... This moral issue has been settled by God Himself and is not subject to man-made revisions or modifications. In the end, I would rather be on the wrong side of public opinion than on the wrong side of Almighty God who established the standard of living for the world He created."31

Homosexuality — "The church is on dangerous ground when it departs from the teaching of Christ and attempts to redefine His commands and compromise His truth. There are many things in Scripture that Christians disagree on, but the Bible is crystal clear about the sanctity of life and marriage. It is also clear that homosexuality is spelled out as sin — there are not ifs, ands or buts."32

Transgender Restrooms — "[The idea] is not only ridiculous, it's unsafe. Common sense tells us that this would open the door, literally, to all sorts of serious concerns, including giving sexual predators access to children. It violates every sense of privacy and decency for people of both sexes, adults and children."33
Secularism — "When the Berlin Wall came down, everybody said we had won... [but then] Secularism came. And Secularism and Communism are the same thing. They're godless. They're anti-Christ."34

Christian Persecution — "Even in America there has recently grown an ugly, anti-Christian bias and intolerance that is changing our nation from the inside out, opening doors for all kinds of discrimination and loss of religious freedom that we hear about daily in the news."35

Government — "We're living now in a time where we see the spirit of Antichrist is at the government level."36 "I have no confidence that any politician or any party is going to turn this country around. The only hope for this country is for men and women of God to take a stand."37

Fear — "Are we going to be cowards because we're afraid? Could we get our heads chopped off? We could, maybe one day. So what? Chop it off!"38

Taking on the President
On several occasions, Franklin has boldly stood up to President Obama in public. In May of 2012 when Obama endorsed same-sex marriage, Graham denounced the President by declaring he had "shaken his fist at the same God who created and defined marriage."39
At the Presidential Prayer Breakfast in February of this year, President Obama came across as defending Islamic acts of barbarity when he made the following observation: "Lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ."40 Franklin's response was swift and powerful:41

Mr. President, many people in history have used the name of Jesus Christ to accomplish evil things for their own desires. But Jesus taught peace, love and forgiveness. He came to give His life for the sins of mankind, not to take life. Muhammad, on the contrary, was a warrior and killed many innocent people. True followers of Christ emulate Christ — true followers of Muhammad emulate Muhammad.

Calling the Nation to Repentance
Franklin has just announced that he plans to take his message of repentance to the entire nation during 2016 by holding prayer rallies in every state in the union before the presidential election in November. He is calling it The Decision America Tour.4